Maddox IV Adjusted VS EWE EP-41 Military Adjusted

mauel

Dominant
Mauel mauel Neos
This might be an obvious choise for some, but not for me.

Which one do you guys recon is the best weapond to go with? Pros and cons please :)

Maddox IV,

Beast amp is king at that level. Unless of course you want to buy an amp for a lot more PED.

Also, the uses per minute on the Maddox IV enable quick switches to a FAP, arson chip, whatever else you may want to switch to.

For me, it's clearly the best choice.

Maddox is certainly better but as all my skills are in laser and I never used blp, I would take EP-41.

maddox 4, is better, beast is perfect for maddox for only 150 peds , on ep-41, 204 amp is 10k ped at least at the same quality or close to beast...and the new weapon is the best eco blp handgun ingame atm and is maxed at lvl 40, not like old maddox at lvl 100. Is the perfect gun to skill till lvl 90 or so when you can change to a top-uber gun, and becouse has so many shoots the last shot will always be smaller then the rest of the blp guns, so is less damage loss, and this make it perfect to hunt almost any mob with higher eco.

if this upgrade will continue and is just a matter of time , improved or modified version will be egual or close to mod merc deffinetly. Becouse the super eco guns was only on laser rifles and pistols till now , and i guess they want to make it egual in chances, blp and laser wepons. Still the ep-41 new version is not far back is quite close in most of the ways, but the amp is a big disadvantage.

adjusted ep-41 recomanded lvl 35...maxed lvl 40 or so
adjusted maddox 4 recomended lvl 40 /....maxed 45 or so

both ul sib weapons..supernice

Last edited:
Back