Made some masks

This one took me a good couple hours and I completed it in one long sitting. Exhausting, but fun. :)

ty Txuri. :)

Are you using a tablet with pen, or just the mouse. I'm sure it was pixel for pixel work :)

Are you using a tablet with pen, or just the mouse. I'm sure it was pixel for pixel work :)

Just my mouse. I don't really find it too bad using my mouse to work on masks. The small details are a pain though...it took me several tries and erasing mistakes to get the eye and mouth in the right place on Chihiro.

It helps that I have a steady hand I guess, although I could do without the slight movements from my avatar (especially the blinking). It keeps messing up my lines and I have to hit undo and try again.

Just my mouse. I don't really find it too bad using my mouse to work on masks. The small details are a pain though...it took me several tries and erasing mistakes to get the eye and mouth in the right place on Chihiro.

It helps that I have a steady hand I guess, although I could do without the slight movements from my avatar (especially the blinking). It keeps messing up my lines and I have to hit undo and try again.

At least, great job! I also only using the mouse. Once i tried out a tablet, but it seems, that i better work with mouse. I bed, that it was a pain at the very small details, and need to be tricky a bit also. Even pixel work :)

Here's another of my creations; a moonlit rose in the clouds. Hope you like it. :)

WOW awesome work for sure :D :eyecrazy::wtg::yay:

I was feeling a bit 'arty' tonight, so I had a go at this...

"Dali" Mask

I was feeling a bit 'arty' tonight, so I had a go at this...

"Dali" Mask

not that I would like to run around with a piece of art instead of a face but that you can draw like this on the masks only using your mouse is simply incredible!!!

not that I would like to run around with a piece of art instead of a face but that you can draw like this on the masks only using your mouse is simply incredible!!!

Ty Leeloo. :) It's actually getting a fair bit easier the more I practise. I'm getting used to the system I guess. :cool:

I decided to really test the system with my next attempt. Portrait on a mask. ;)

You shall not pass!

U are pure amacing on this :wtg:

No words! this is still awesome. Agree with what Leeloo said. Never tought the poor make up system allow this painting.

Thank you LAZZ and Trance. :)

Phase 2 of this mask...

Ever feel like you're being watched?

Back