Magrug Hunting on Aakas Ilsand♥

Spacejanitor

Old Alpha
Society
(Col.) Arkadia Rouchnecks
Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
Magurg Hunting on Aakas Island♥

Hello everyone!

I have two event for the comming Sundays comming up. HSL Wins. Cash Prizes and Two hours Magurg Stalkers Grinding.:wtg:

Free to enter.:laugh:

Will you loot a shopkeeper or anything rare? Come and find out. :yay:

Last edited:

Spacejanitor

Old Alpha
Society
Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
If you loot any items, let me know pls. Im just curious. These Mobs love to do that. :wise:

GL and Welcome to the already registered paticipants. :yay:

Remember to activate your Magurg Male and Ubo Iron Missions at the Mission terminal.

Spacejanitor

Old Alpha
Society
Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
Just a reminder peops. Register and come for a fun event. Free! Cash Prizes. HSL Wins. This evening and next week same time. Check Event register ingame.

Spacejanitor

Old Alpha
Society
Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
Well....This is how it went. Loads of registered participants. Only 2 active. Why do people do that? Lottery gamble for peds to do nothing? Sounds like a scam. Saw people do this to me when I owned Atrox Paradise. And it follows me to Aakas Island. This is exactly why I start Participating, to counter the scam.

I opened up 1st place with a Globie. Then came a 700 plus Hof. No items though.

I also Plus repped the only other two participants.

I would love it, if Mindark Devs impliment a way to remove non-active registered participants, whilst event is ongoing or has started. Not just a complete cancel button. Im sure other Land Owners would also apreciate such a implimentation for event Hosts.

Spacejanitor

Old Alpha
Society
Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
Just some info for Arkadian Hunters on Aakas Island. If you looking for decent weaponry, take a look inside my LA shop, inside Villa. There be also some Mindforce chips and a UL Aakas Fire Dagger Tier 1 for sale.

I frequently loot nice things and Full TT items are put up for sale.

Another event upcomming this Sunday Evening. Dont forget to register.

Good luck and much love.

Detritus

Sel-requested Deactivation
Detritus the Troll
Well....This is how it went. Loads of registered participants. Only 2 active. Why do people do that? Lottery gamble for peds to do nothing? Sounds like a scam. Saw people do this to me when I owned Atrox Paradise. And it follows me to Aakas Island. This is exactly why I start Participating, to counter the scam.

Sometimes I'll sign up for events that I want to participate in, but maybe I don't get a chance to make it there in time or I can't log at that time or whatever. Shit comes up. Presumably this is true for anyone that has a life.

Participating in your own events seems whack AF. Why would I join one of your events knowing that I have to compete against you, who has a decided advantage over me? :scratch2:

Spacejanitor

Old Alpha
Society
Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
Sometimes I'll sign up for events that I want to participate in, but maybe I don't get a chance to make it there in time or I can't log at that time or whatever. Shit comes up. Presumably this is true for anyone that has a life.

Participating in your own events seems whack AF. Why would I join one of your events knowing that I have to compete against you, who has a decided advantage over me? :scratch2:

Mkay! Take this for example. 30 people register to take part. Only 4 show up and three participate. Am I to assume 26 Registered participants suddenlly dont have a chance to make it. log or whatever??? Youre joking right? Its like a Free-Lottery phenomenon without efford and/or spending 1 pec.. Every damn single event I try to host!!!! Thats exactlly why I stopped starting events, for such a long time.

I already explained why I took part in event. On the spot decision seeing the low turnout and suspecting the "scam"/ "gamble" or whatever it is. Meaning two active and one "lucky"non active scoring the third cash prize. Ye buddy, sorry but that dont fly with me at all. I couldve opted to click the cancel event button right there. Now that would have been worse, dontya think.

FYI-TAX Significantly dropped lower. Hope that helps to get peops to come play.

Sunday evening again, the event is ON. Remember to register. I will see what happens and cross the bridge when I get to it. Dont try and screw me, I will try and screw right back. Newtons Law. Action reaction.

It amazes me to no end, how the "community", can pull together as a large crowd, against one targeted individual. And for such a long time too. This started back when i owned Atrox Paradise on Calypso. Did everyone involved, think I wouldnt catch on eventually?

Mindark! Please impliment a way, to remove non-active participants from active running events, on Land Areas by Event Hosts!!!

Last edited:

Detritus

Sel-requested Deactivation
Detritus the Troll
I agree that my explanation probably doesn't account for all of the absentees, I was just giving one reason that I've personally missed events that I've registered for.

I get that you decided to do the event yourself last minute, but I'm trying to make you understand that this in itself will appear highly scammy to other players. Before participating in any event on any player owned area, one must weigh the costs versus rewards. If I'm going to grind on your LA and fork over ~4% (or whatever its set at) of my loot to you for an extended period of time, I need to know that I have a chance at reclaiming some of that. If you as the LA owner are also grinding that same event FOR FREE that becomes a decidedly unfair participant in the event. If I grinded n hours at an increased loss to you and then lost the top prize to you (who did not have the same participation fee) would certainly make me not want to participate in any of your future events. IMO what you should have done in the event given was disqualify yourself (since you were only trying to fill a gap) and given 1st prize to your #2 guy and 2nd prize to your #3 guy. Just a personal opinion OFC, you are free to run your LA as you see fit.

Spacejanitor

Old Alpha
Society
Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
I agree that my explanation probably doesn't account for all of the absentees, I was just giving one reason that I've personally missed events that I've registered for.

I get that you decided to do the event yourself last minute, but I'm trying to make you understand that this in itself will appear highly scammy to other players. Before participating in any event on any player owned area, one must weigh the costs versus rewards. If I'm going to grind on your LA and fork over ~4% (or whatever its set at) of my loot to you for an extended period of time, I need to know that I have a chance at reclaiming some of that. If you as the LA owner are also grinding that same event FOR FREE that becomes a decidedly unfair participant in the event. If I grinded n hours at an increased loss to you and then lost the top prize to you (who did not have the same participation fee) would certainly make me not want to participate in any of your future events. IMO what you should have done in the event given was disqualify yourself (since you were only trying to fill a gap) and given 1st prize to your #2 guy and 2nd prize to your #3 guy. Just a personal opinion OFC, you are free to run your LA as you see fit.

It wasnt last minute at all. Ample time beforehand. Which would account for all the registered participants. Event was for free. Before making such a comment, get your facts straight pls. TYVM.

Today R4 hit a huge HOF on a Magurg Male old alpha. Gtats R4!

And it isnt the biggest hof they tend to give. TOLD you so! They ready to pop and pop even more. Take note curious hunters. :)