Info: Maintenance fee expired!

psychodadiks

Prowler
Society
NBK Elite
Yesterday i did a trip to cnd, wich is a lovely place with the music etc...
Iam up there for some hunts and to look for some nice itmes in the shops.

But most of the shops have this message in the estate terminal Maintenance fee expired!
:(

i love to buy some things on cnd. On Clypse there isnt such nice music :D ;)

So please shopowners, pay your fee. That would do some people happy ;) :wtg:

Thx to all and may the hof be with ya!!!

Sadly it is very hard to recoup the monthly 25 ped fee on CND. Too few customers around.

I try to keep the shop open all the time, but sometimes I don't go to CND for a long while.

Well thankfully a few of us manage to keep open with a good variety of items :D

with kind regards
your SZ Enterprise team :D

yeah Im also open...

:D

check my post PINK DoT

Pink Pussycat Panther

yeah Im also open...

check my post PINK DoT

Pink Pussycat Panther

I dont meen to be rude... but I had to read this fives times to understand what you where selling.. and NOT selling :p

It would be cool, if MA would make it better visible from far away, what shop is open... and I still would like to see that shop owners have to pay the fee, even if they don't have the shops open :). Would reduce the price for all hops (bad for me as I am shop owner), but would force people to place stuff in it to get the fee back... less investors, more gamers = more interesting place for players to browse = more foot traffic = more "just looking" sales = good for me again :D.

I dont meen to be rude... but I had to read this fives times to understand what you where selling.. and NOT selling :p

Lol I guess AMPS makes a lot of things clear, and as i said earlyer i keep my post up to date as soon as there is more news:)

You know it's funny u should start this tread cause this screenshot was waiting to be seen.. Sorry Neverdie but u gotta pay your own rent..

You know it's funny u should start this tread cause this screenshot was waiting to be seen.. Sorry Neverdie but u gotta pay your own rent..

from the looks of it there isn't anything in the shop anyway...

hehe i had to much time i think!
near 46 shops are closed because are close and there are i think 65shops, so :eek:

but i can say, iam not angry about it, because i will be on cnd for some days/weeks. Maybe the other shops will be open then.

I search for nice furniture by the way ;) 2 Sofas etc. Maybe some shopowner have some of these things. thx anyway. Gl and may the hof be with ya!

yeah indeed nice music up there :pimp:

CND Supplies is currently closed (although i have paid the fee). It is closed because i have been taking a summer break, sorry (shopkeepers need holidays too you know).

The shop will be re opened very soon i promise!!

I suspect that the large number of "maintenance fee expired" shops (not only on CND!) is because a large number of the shops were bought as speculative investments.

Personally, as a booth owner (not a shop, but not far off one) I find the whole "retail system" in EU flawed. I offer 9 (of the same) items for sale that were (last time I looked) about 20% under market price, and I make no sales.

The auction is easy to purchase from while shops take far too much work.

I can go into auction and get "it" at 190%, or spend hours trying to find a shop selling it at 170% (most will be at 210% anyway, so not worth the visit). The 10-20% "saving" is probably only 10 peds, (and often only 1-2) and 2 hours to save $1.00US is not "value for time spent".

Now, if MA were to introduce an in system "shop stock list" similar to the auction, allowing me to see who has what in stock, and at what price, then the shops would be worthwhile.

As it stands I think shops & booths are "a waste of code".

PS. my booth is not for sale.

I suspect that the large number of "maintenance fee expired" shops (not only on CND!) is because a large number of the shops were bought as speculative investments.

Personally, as a booth owner (not a shop, but not far off one) I find the whole "retail system" in EU flawed. I offer 9 (of the same) items for sale that were (last time I looked) about 20% under market price, and I make no sales.

The auction is easy to purchase from while shops take far too much work.

I can go into auction and get "it" at 190%, or spend hours trying to find a shop selling it at 170% (most will be at 210% anyway, so not worth the visit). The 10-20% "saving" is probably only 10 peds, (and often only 1-2) and 2 hours to save $1.00US is not "value for time spent".

Now, if MA were to introduce an in system "shop stock list" similar to the auction, allowing me to see who has what in stock, and at what price, then the shops would be worthwhile.

As it stands I think shops & booths are "a waste of code".

PS. my booth is not for sale.

agree with all of this

Back