Major Media / Multi-Event Bash at CND

looks like a fun few days :cheer: :cool: time for people to shake their stuff on tv :laugh:

Oooooh.

how'd i miss this one. Bit of a bump.

The dance party and weekend events will be kicking off REAL soon now so get your party gear ready for the Virtual Dance Party of the Century.

If you were just looking for the 'right' time to go up to check out the resort, nows your chance, free entry to the dance contests and some great prizes to boot. check out MS9's link for full details.

hope to see you there

Rip

Free space travel

Hopefully the title got you looking But to help show off cND at it's best for the forthcoming Media Events I have, in conjuction with the marvellous RIPTURE Travel Services arranged for 2 full ships worth of free return flights to cND for the 5 day media event. If you are interested and there are spaces available Ripper and Creature will fly you up and down for nothing..... all you have to do is turn up and dance and have fun up at cND

There really is no catch.... just contact Ripper or Creature through

http://www.ripture.co.uk/

or pm's to them ingame or at cND Forums and go and dance the 5 days away...... come on and get your faces on tv :D

Thought i'd better link the threads so you know what I'm talking about.. also stand-by for info on flight from RIPTURE :) :)

This sounds like fun ... I'll try to be there too!!
(bump)

Jessie :girl:

Beki said:
I have, in conjuction with the marvellous RIPTURE Travel Services arranged for 2 full ships worth of free return flights to cND for the 5 day media event.
If Rip is giving free flights, I can help out with extra oil. Great incentive to get people up btw! ;) I'll try to be there, should be a blast! :cool:
And good luck to everyone, I look forward to seeing you there. :D

Back