Help: Major Severe bug in Mayhem Defence

Pelleman

Dominant
Deux Pelleman Ex
Wow this is so bad and frustrating I cant beleive why MINDARK doesnt fix this major bug which has been around for years (?).

In Mayhem Defence 10 I got alot better times several times and was happy every time, but this window showed up every time.
So there is no way to improve the time because it is not saved.

I´ve got times around 1h10min but this same window showed up on every attempt....

Well known swedish player Eson got this major error also, while competing in Defence 9, he reported it and they closed the case , he reported again and got this answer:

"This was looked into and reported to development. If you still are experiencing similar problems in upcoming events please create a new.."

Link to Esons thread:
Support cases 394782, 385168

MINDARK: We cannot compete because the times that we get which are better is not saved....

F I X T H I S

index.php

As Deux already said I made (more than one!) supp case on this during Halloween Mayhem

First supp case I did they just closed with a short comment. Second supp case is still open but they have not done anything about it!

AND... I made a supp case about this already during Summer Mayhem 2020 when the same thing happend.

That is shitty fookin programming and worse response.

Same issue as last year, many of us couldn't even compete and MA did nothing

Back