Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Vote for Fund Expansion. Your vote will be weighted by your current share ownership %. Pplease read

• Total voters
Status

Nihilist

Elite
Society
Cult of the Skull
Dave Nihilist Quantison
EFD FUND CLOSED

efd_growth_fund_1year.jpg

Any donations under 1K will be considered donations to the fund and not count as share purchases. As I will not process them I will also not take the time to return them. 1K minimum PLEASE!!!!!

Vesting Process and Share Holder Clean Up:
With the phenomenal growth over the past year and the recent web server crash. I have started reviewing all the share holder accounts here on Entropia Forum, I have found both Missing accounts and Banned accounts mixed in with long absentee accounts. It has been decided that a Vesting process will be initiated and all share holders will need to show a vested interest in their shares. during this process PED cash outs are not available if you would prefer not to become a vested share holder your EFD will be paid back in full. If I am unable to make contact with you for an extended period of time* your shares will be absorbed into the fund.

The Vesting Process is quite simple I will be sending out PM's to all accounts on EF with a password to access your account on our website. Once you log into the account and provide an Email, Avatar Name and Password your account will become Vested. Vested accounts will become locked in and immune to the share holder clean up process.

extended period of time* means that I have tried multiple times to contact you and you have been unresponsive at each attempt for up to 4 months.

Skip the waiting and instead become Vested quickly by requesting your password from me via PM today!!

LINK::EFD Fund Share Holders Social Group

495050 EFD Donated directly to me from this post was locked into my EF Bank account on March 07, 2008. Our first group of share holders was assembled in just days having originally announced the idea on March 04, 2008.

Our First Goal was to raise 500,000 EFD for the guaranteed %1 interest rate on entropiaforum.com. The EFD Interest payments are to be auctioned or traded for Ped or Items. The items then will be sold for Ped. Ped will be placed in my front window next to a container purchased exclusively for the EFD Growth Fund. Ped will be invested into items purchased from our share holders at a reasonable market value, which will be decided amongst available share holders.

Our Second Goal is to earn enough PED to invest in a shopping booth to sell excess items purchased with both EFD and PED investment capital.

All EFD Share Holders have a say in how we proceed and can modify our goals according to weighted popular demand.

Buyout/Buyback Options:

1. Fund Buyback Option: The Fund offers to buy back shares for the current exchange rate minus a 10% administration fee. Buy back can be paid in EFD or PED directly from the fund. PED buy backs are limited to available in game PED. EFD buy backs are limited to available floating EFD. Contact Nihilist with any buy back requests.

2. Share Holder Buyout Option: Current share holders offer to buy out any shares for the current exchange rate minus a fixed fee determined by individual share holders. Buy out to be paid in EFD or PED directly from participating share holders. Contact participating share holders with any buy out requests.

Participating Share Holders:
  • Nihilist - 9% Fixed Fee - Paid in PED only.
(Contact Nihilist to participate in buyout option)​

Trade/Ownership Transfer Rules:
  1. All Share Trades or Ownership Transfers must be requested via PM to "Nihilist" on EF by All Parties Involved.
  2. Requests must include IGN (In game name) and overall value of the trade.
  3. Trades must take place in game where "Nihilist" will state the believed base value and verify the overall trade value.
  4. Both parties must accept any variance in the believed base value and the overall trade value.
  • As the EFD Growth Fund receives expected EFD interest payments and we obtain items and/or PED they will be placed in the front window of the "Dead Mans Plunder: Port Atlantis Mall Floor 2 #02".

• The EFD Growth Fund will have 1 to 3 Item points available for item sales and 80 Item points available in the Dead Mans Chest. EFD Growth Fund Official "Nihilist" will handle all shop management functions.

• The EFD Growth Fund will have advertising space available on our MegaVeiw Sign (PC), Prices to be worked out. Since the Sign is owned by the EFD Growth Fund all advertising profits will go into the Fund! If you have advertising ideas contact Nihilist.

deadmanschest.jpg

*Based on current (TT value + Estimated Market Value) of assets.
*@300 EFD per 1 PED and @50 HQD per 1 PED

Shares are not currently available, cash outs are not currently available.
Adjusting period since EFD to CFD conversion in process.

March 22nd 2008, April 9th 2008, April 24th 2008, May 26th 2008, June 26th 2008, July 25th 2008, August 25th 2008, September 25th 2008, October 25th 2008, November 25th 2008, December 25th 2008, January 25th 2009, February 25th 2009, March 25th 2009, April 25th 2009, May 25th 2009, June 25th 2009, July 25th 2009, August 25th 2009, September 25th 2009, October 25th 2009, November 25th 2009, December 25th 2009, January 25th 2010, February 25th 2010, March 25th 2010, April 25th 2010

No longer Interest Building Accounts on PCF

Last edited:
Check my signature for a competition so u can win some EFD for your investment thingy :rolleyes:

I would participate but can't do that right now (no time) sry :D later

Current EFD Investors:
6,041.00 EFD ~~ starting capital
2,800.00 EFD from AVALON2
8,765.00 EFD from leezhizheng
6,000.00 EFD from Hardicus

Savings: 23,606.00 EFD

We've got a good start going people bump the post and +rep at your leisure. - ; )

we're earning efd here.

Now recruiting post whores. - ; )

Let me get this right.

I give you EFD, and somehow you buy real items with them (real in the EU sense)?
Then you sell them at a profit?
I get a share of the profit, in peds?

Wanting more of an explanation as to how to turn EFD into items actually works.

Got a Booth, got EFD, not got full understanding as to how this works.

Let me get this right.

I give you EFD, and somehow you buy real items with them (real in the EU sense)?
Then you sell them at a profit?
I get a share of the profit, in peds?

Wanting more of an explanation as to how to turn EFD into items actually works.

Got a Booth, got EFD, not got full understanding as to how this works.

sounds like you've got a fairly good understanding of it so far.

all profit from items purchased with efd will be placed into a pot (container). you can take your percent out in ped (once we've moved that far) or have your efd returned to you at anytime.

the 500,000 EFD in my savings account will become the 1% guaranteed growth capital.

and of course anyone that has put efd into the fund gets a say in how we move forward.. all via posting in this very thread. - ; )

Interesting Idea. If I had more than 200 PEDS I would try it. I have a question though. Even if you get 500k PEDS earning 1% a month, thats only 5k PEDS/month. Looking at the EFD auction threads, that is about 16-18 PEDS/month in interest on EFDs.

Is that enough to even consider buying a shop booth with? Let alone stocking the booth?

I think I missed the joke... Doesn't the EF bank already give you 1% EFD per month?

[edit] Duh! I blinked and had mistaken PED for EFD when you where talking about auctioning off... and all that other stuff. Sorry

Last edited:
I think I missed the joke... Doesn't the EF bank already give you 1% EFD per month?

Tyler, yes it does, but most people have a very small number of EFDs to do anything with. 10k EFDs gets 100 EFD a month, which translates to about 0.35 PED (if you could find a buyer for such small amounts). Bundling them up enables you to sell them monthly.

I understand the idea, its a very good one. I just do not know how you can get a shop booth with it.

DrFeelGood will take off his pants for PED in Atlas Haven!! (Or he'll make you take off your pants for PED... I don't remember how that worked.)

Interesting Idea. If I had more than 200 PEDS I would try it. I have a question though. Even if you get 500k PEDS earning 1% a month, thats only 5k PEDS/month. Looking at the EFD auction threads, that is about 16-18 PEDS/month in interest on EFDs.

Is that enough to even consider buying a shop booth with? Let alone stocking the booth?

EFD not Ped.. the EFD will be converted to ped in the most efficient way using the efd auction section. I will not take investments into this fund VIA Ped. we will only work with EFD incoming.

Long term a shop booth is possible. but we already have my front window at my shop to work with!!

[edit] Duh! I blinked and had mistaken PED for EFD when you where talking about auctioning off... and all that other stuff. Sorry

We will convert all EFD over 500k to Ped. All profits from items purchased with this ped will go back into the EFD Growth Fund Container.

Putting in all my efd.

(6741)

Processing.. and +rep.. - ; )

EFD not Ped.. the EFD will be converted to ped in the most efficient way using the efd auction section. I will not take investments into this fund VIA Ped. we will only work with EFD incoming.

Nihilist, I did not mean PED as investments. I understand it to be EFDs. But the EFDs are converted to PEDs (as you say above) via the EFD auctions. From what I have seen in the EFD auction thread, the standard rate is ~260-300 EFDs for 1 PED. Thats how I arrived at the 16-18 PED/month (actually, its 16-19, my bad:D)

I hope it works. As I said, its a good idea.

Nihilist, I did not mean PED as investments. I understand it to be EFDs. But the EFDs are converted to PEDs (as you say above) via the EFD auctions. From what I have seen in the EFD auction thread, the standard rate is ~260-300 EFDs for 1 PED. Thats how I arrived at the 16-18 PED/month (actually, its 16-19, my bad:D)

I hope it works. As I said, its a good idea.

correct. we are working with very small numbers here.

many many small numbers do make large numbers.. given time. and effort.

the more time and effort the more small numbers adding up to larger numbers.

you can cash out your EFD at anytime. or wait till the EFD Growth Fund Produces enough ped to make it more worthwhile to withdraw via in game ped.

UPDATES WILL BE DONE WHEN I RETURN FROM LUNCH!

Status
Back