Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Vote for Fund Expansion. Your vote will be weighted by your current share ownership %. Pplease read

• Total voters
Status
Hope you are right cause Loots are so frekin bad i'm afraid to do anything :rolleyes:

Same for me. I'm back to trading and fapping too. Not as skilled as you though Levi so hired fapping is few and far between at the moment.

Has anything happened lately? been quite inactive..

and about the loot thingy.. i actually had good loots today for the first in like forever.. think my bad-loot-after-a-global is gone now

Current EFD Fund inventory:

shop_inventory

still haven't added eufrat's new inventory. but also working on adding personal inventory items to the signature lines and a personal inventory listing that can be used on the forums. - ; )

Current EFD Fund inventory:

shop_inventory

still haven't added eufrat's new inventory. but also working on adding personal inventory items to the signature lines and a personal inventory listing that can be used on the forums. - ; )

Sweet. Shame I've not got the skills for any of the items in the shop really. will make sure I shop there when I do though.

Very cute picture. On a picture related note. the new part to the cyoa is done. just waiting for 711 to transfer so look out for it.

Very cute picture. On a picture related note. the new part to the cyoa is done. just waiting for 711 to transfer so look out for it.

It was awesome!!

Also, I'm glad that Elf and the protagonist (I forget his name... too lazy to look) hooked up :laugh: We were all waiting for that to happen. Actually I'm surprised that it happened so quickly.

Glad you got it finished, so I guess Nea's wasn't romantic enough to go on a date at aye? :laugh:

Glad you got it finished, so I guess Nea's wasn't romantic enough to go on a date at aye? :laugh:

not really. now I'm hoping a small cavern appears in the cliffs at Eos though. MA I hope you are paying attention. I want lit candles too!

I bet I can do it faster. ;D

Status
Back