Make ALL armors customizable

Msturlese

Stalker
Society
Dirty Dingos
Marco Killy Stur
I am sick of banana pixie

the code in game is availablem, we have already a (C) armor

(grum, oplite, jarhead, special ops, cheapa$$)

extending the feature to other armors would give
market to textures and freedom to design a unique set

It would be awesome if you could paint them as well, use the cosmetic stuff on them, like for example a cosmetic pens, face paints etc. then we could do something along the lines of

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtb3RvY2FyZCIsImtleSI6InByb2R1Y3RzL2ltYWdlcy8wNzI1Mi9ycGhhXzExX3Zlbm9tX21jMS0xLU0tMDcyNTI3MTcxLmpwZyIsImVkaXRzIjp7IndlYnAiOnsicXVhbGl0eSI6ODV9LCJqcGVnIjp7InF1YWxpdHkiOjkxfSwicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjo1NTAsImhlaWdodCI6NTUwLCJmaXQiOiJjb3ZlciJ9fSwidiI6IjE2ZjNjY2Q1YjE3ODgxMDVkNDU1YWY5N2Y4YWZlY2E1In0=

Maybe on the next game engine to have more customizable option on armor, on avatar body...

Yes please, I would love this, full custom armour - v. nice

It would be awesome if you could paint them as well, use the cosmetic stuff on them, like for example a cosmetic pens, face paints etc. then we could do something along the lines of

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtb3RvY2FyZCIsImtleSI6InByb2R1Y3RzL2ltYWdlcy8wNzI1Mi9ycGhhXzExX3Zlbm9tX21jMS0xLU0tMDcyNTI3MTcxLmpwZyIsImVkaXRzIjp7IndlYnAiOnsicXVhbGl0eSI6ODV9LCJqcGVnIjp7InF1YWxpdHkiOjkxfSwicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjo1NTAsImhlaWdodCI6NTUwLCJmaXQiOiJjb3ZlciJ9fSwidiI6IjE2ZjNjY2Q1YjE3ODgxMDVkNDU1YWY5N2Y4YWZlY2E1In0=

Maybe on the next game engine to have more customizable option on armor, on avatar body...
This could re-ignite the market for makeup.
As to the OP, that could re-ignite the market for paints and textures.

The only problem with paints and textures is the skills required to apply them. Very few active players have the skills to do this and whilst the skins and paints do drop it is hard to get them applied. Maybe MA can look at changing this so that the level required for specific textures and paints is lowered. Look at the purpite texture which is really cool and can be applied with blue and orange to give great results. This can be applied by nearly anyone, lets see this on Caly

The only problem with paints and textures is the skills required to apply them. Very few active players have the skills to do this and whilst the skins and paints do drop it is hard to get them applied. Maybe MA can look at changing this so that the level required for specific textures and paints is lowered. Look at the purpite texture which is really cool and can be applied with blue and orange to give great results. This can be applied by nearly anyone, lets see this on Caly
If there were better incentive to apply paints and textures then more people would skill them. Also you don't need to have the skills for a paint to apply it just for the sake of gaining skills, so you can gain skills on the lowest markup paints and textures available.

Good idea. Maybe MA will be able to introduce more indepth armor customization after the UE upgrade.

I am sick of banana pixie

the code in game is availablem, we have already a (C) armor

(grum, oplite, jarhead, special ops, cheapa$$)

extending the feature to other armors would give
market to textures and freedom to design a unique set
As I'm not a IT guy so I'm a bit clueless about this, but wouldn't this also increase lag? If everybody is walking around with highly customized, painted and made up armours?

Yeah I'm all for both of these suggestions. With the advent of UE5 coming up the more customisation features the better for the economy as a whole.

As I'm not a IT guy so I'm a bit clueless about this, but wouldn't this also increase lag? If everybody is walking around with highly customized, painted and made up armours?
Depends on how the assets are programmed. the customization could be anywhere from a few hundred bytes to a few kilobytes.
Probably nothing compared to all parameters to define an avatar's features.
And since armor replaces clothing, it would be the same as having fully dressed out avatars walking around today.

While you are at it, make all walls, floors, and ceilings in estates customizable. Would love the ability to paing over those damn ugly things called shops in the basements of so many apartment buildings across Calypso.

Need more shiny basketball courts like they have in the apartments on Rocktropia.

I like this idea.

Might devalue some clothes, so armors can have C and non C variants. Otherwise same stats.

Not only that, but as someone who is attmepting to skill up in this field. its beyond tedious to even get 1 skill point and im only low level... so i can only imagine what its going to be like at higher levels....skilling should be improved also.

Back