• Other (explain!)

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
I hate managing plates in my inventory, it's always a mess and every now and then everything messes up and armorparts fly everywhere in the inventory.

Quick fix, maybe? Man I love the small size of the incision plates!! Please change every plate to this, it's stupid how how much space the .5bs for example take.

Sure, it might not be a priority but it's a nice quality of life! Or am I being the idiot to expecft QOL Fixes before unreal? (remember UI?)

I understand what you are saying. I however find the “One cell” of space the incision plate takes up is too small for my taste, and on the other hand, the “Four cells” of space for the 5bs plates use are too much.

But I guess it is all about personal preference.. :unsure:

2 squares horizontally would be a good choice since 2 vertical wont fit in a 7/row

Also all mining amps. Looking at you d-class

Just fixing the jumble up mess would be enough for me.

Right now i put all of my stuff in vehicles, with a pet named "plates" or "unsellables" next to it. Super annoying tho and the only pets i found that are 2x2 and fit next to a pitbull are those ancient ones. But i didnt really check either. But that to me seems very 2000, i mean damn i feel like i need to remember website names again when i have to fiddle with a stupid inventory like that.

This jumbling has annoyed me. No other tabs of mine seem to do it, but every now and then my armor tab will go and fuck itself, usually upon a respawn, all my neatly filed enhancers get thrown about too. Why is this?
The sizing issue really needs to be addressed on a broader scale, all loot and gear inventory sizes are completely random and often illogical. I have also noticed that certain things take up different footprints when using different graphic settings.

I'm voting no because I like that they are different. Not everything has to be the same in this game

The sizing issue really needs to be addressed on a broader scale, all loot and gear inventory sizes are completely random and often illogical. I have also noticed that certain things take up different footprints when using different graphic settings.
And then randomly after VU's the most strangest of items change size, have you seen how tiny Hazmat gloves became? Now in that weird catagory of things so small you need to put something beside them to drag them along side, as they wont drag alone. The whole being unable to re-size your window thing is so odd, it works for chats why not for everything else :(

I Be realy please all items in this game be all square to 1x1 and weigth ores/emt/materials reduced in 75% its annoying need stop my run and back to storage
My2cent

I don't care what size they are, but at least make all plates the same size please

The biggest problem for me is when they make shit so small that it becomes very difficult to select it once it gets dropped into a box or shop keeper (try picking up a tombletoss that you have dropped into a storage box or pitbull, very difficult).

So if it's gonna look like the Serpent Scale currently is in a box or keeper then no, too small.

Back