make pheromone glands stackable

wizz

Elite
Society
The Ministry
Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
Just an idea, but maybe it would make sense to make the pheromone glands stackable.

They start to take up a lot of item space as they are now.
Just make them stackable please.

Thanks.

I agree.

Any news what they're used for yet?

Rick

Can't, by the way they work in Entropia (1 use transfer item). It's confusing because they have a (1) but they are individual.

Hi!

They'll be stackable in an upcoming update.

And don't worry if you later drag several of them to the turn in, only one of them will be taken :)

Cool! Thanks! :yay:

And thanks for the quick reaction. Much appreciated .

Hi!

And don't worry if you later drag several of them to the turn in, only one of them will be taken :)

Great.

I am curious to know how the individual that coded these did not know enough about the game that they made them not stackable to begin with? Who thinks any number of separate pheromone glands thrown in to your storage is going to be acceptable :scratch2:

Great.

I am curious to know how the individual that coded these did not know enough about the game that they made them not stackable to begin with? Who thinks any number of separate pheromone glands thrown in to your storage is going to be acceptable :scratch2:

We're all humans, mistakes happen :cool:

Hi!

True, but what about auction fee's?

True, but what about auction fee's?

What about it?
Just like any other stackable.
It will greatly reduce the price I guess. Now 1 for 1 ped. Will become 10 for 1 ped.

07-12-2017, 13:31
Hi!

Jeez! Get your lazy ass in gear, will you?
Been 12 days now and I assume everyone partisipating in the Migration are having troubles stacking all your faulty useless glands away in every nook and cranny in their Storage.

+1 for stackables glands

No one in the office to do the technical stuff.
Wait till summer is over.

Patience

07-12-2017, 13:31
Hi!

Funny statement :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

almost 1 month later

They are on vacation.. just as they are every year. You know this.

Back