Make sweat bottles worth 0.005Ped each

Status

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
For new players sweating takes several hours to get 1000 bottles to sell for current prices of 2.5 - 3 Ped. If the bottles had their TT value increased to 0.005Ped, then at least the sweaters could guarantee 5 Ped per 1000 at the TT machine. It would not have a major impact on the economy, as most of the Ped earned would be spent on stackables like ammo etc, put back into the system.

What do u think?

Cheers
Bjorn

Ehm and who is going to end up paying for that free income for sweaters? Terrible idea if you ask me.

No.

And I can't stress that no enough.

Sweating is free money. The reason they can give it without a huge loss to themselves is that the free money comes from other players, not from MA themselves. If they added a TT value to it they would have to pay newbies the free money, which would be very bad for their economy.

Instead, add more uses to sweat. Make Synchronization chips more useful and add more buffs and such to MindForce, make some MindForce chips craftable and using sweat in the formula, make a "Charged Fuel" that uses oil and sweat and makes vehicles go +20% faster, etc.

But do not add a TT value to sweat.

I can imagine a big swarm of chinese bot farmers coming to this game if they increase the TT value of sweat.

SWWAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRMMM

Worse idea ever!

There is a huge difference between users paying 2-5 peds (or whatever the price is) or MA giving the same amount away...

No.

And I can't stress that no enough.

Sweating is free money. The reason they can give it without a huge loss to themselves is that the free money comes from other players, not from MA themselves. If they added a TT value to it they would have to pay newbies the free money, which would be very bad for their economy.

Instead, add more uses to sweat. Make Synchronization chips more useful and add more buffs and such to MindForce, make some MindForce chips craftable and using sweat in the formula, make a "Charged Fuel" that uses oil and sweat and makes vehicles go +20% faster, etc.

But do not add a TT value to sweat.

Totally agree with this!

I have a completely different idea: get rid of sweating altogether. So, no.

Stop feeling sorry for the poor people :silly2: They never had it so good.

Status
Back