Makeup masks, duplicate?

Kiriku Surgun

Stalker
With a makeup mask can you duplicate the masks?
Save a design for instance and make copys?

Thank you for your time and interest!

Grz. Kiriku

...i'm not the expert but "nope" you can't. ;)

darri

No, this is partly what makes makeup a good profession - no two masks are exactly the same! Two artists can both sell makeup without being competitors because they sell completely different styles :)

No, this is partly what makes makeup a good profession - no two masks are exactly the same! Two artists can both sell makeup without being competitors because they sell completely different styles :)

yeppers, this is what i Like too! individuality rockz.

look at other mmorpgs where everyone looks like everyone :)

yeppers, this is what i Like too! individuality rockz.

look at other mmorpgs where everyone looks like everyone :)

On the other hand, if you want a society mask for many people, it sucks.

So make them very similar, but unique for each individual :)

design a simple symbol that can be fairly easily copied freehand and you should be good to go with the right artist.

design a simple symbol that can be fairly easily copied freehand and you should be good to go with the right artist.

Ever tried the masks? :) a simple straight line is a challenge.

Hopefully down the track its all improved more and we get the ability to do some wicked looking masks.

No unfortunatly this can not be done, my wife Andrina does masks and there are a few things that could make it a little more enjoyable. Like the option to save and continue later and to copy the image if someone wants a duplicate.....maybe MA could look into those options and see what could be done.

Back