What do you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MarieWoodell

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Marie Elf Woodell
Until further notice I have taken down the entire Choose your own adventure from the forums. I am currently seeking advice on several points and I hope to have the story either back here or hosted somewhere else shortly. I will keep people informed as I decide more.

Last edited:
This is a tricky one, but I think get some sleep would be nice after being killed and pressured into giving up your employer

a drink would be great too but what happens if he got partners in there in case something would happen him after he payed you hmm

Thanks for the quick release too, hope everything works out or you IRL

Curiosity killed the cat, I wanna know more :yay:

Love the new episode :)

Tough call, I'm always up for a pint but would also like to find out who blokey is and what happens to him. Can we neck a shot then run after ;) ?

I cant help but notice that none of these options lead to me killing anyone :/

So scotch on the rocks it is :)

I can not resist the temptation of a bar, though if it turns out that the shipment hasn't arrived yet, I'll go with Option A instead :D

I'm staying at the bar - it sounds like they finally got more beer! :beerchug::beerchug::shots::shots:

awsome episode :) i want to know what happens to the guy so voted A. can always go back for that beer :D

Posted via Mobile Device

Very good episode Marie, the tension is starting to build and fun stuff will happen. :D

Curiosity killed the cat,

Satisfaction brought it back :D

I cant help but notice that none of these options lead to me killing anyone :/

So scotch on the rocks it is :)

No sorry, no killing this time... At least not yet anyway. I suppose one or two options might lead you to more killing but you will have to figure out which ones for yourself.

I can not resist the temptation of a bar, though if it turns out that the shipment hasn't arrived yet, I'll go with Option A instead :D

I'm staying at the bar - it sounds like they finally got more beer! :beerchug::beerchug::shots::shots:

Yeah the bar has alcohol. I figured Calypsians should have been able to make some by now with all the different colonists we have here.

AAAAARG!!!one11!!, the suspense! I cant take it.......

:D

Great episode!:wtg:

I'd prefer an option D which is combination of them all: Firstly, you go to the bar and order a drink. Cuz, after all, you got your money and acted well enough to deserve an Oscar. :D As soon as you get your drink you slip out of the bar. You wouldn't like to miss out on the fun part..;) But, to not damage your reputation as a bounty hunter further, you stay in the dark and enjoy the play.:D

This story is just great! Can't wait for next episode.

:handgun::handgun::handgun::scared::whip:

Great episode!:wtg:

I'd prefer an option D which is combination of them all: Firstly, you go to the bar and order a drink. Cuz, after all, you got your money and acted well enough to deserve an Oscar. :D As soon as you get your drink you slip out of the bar. You wouldn't like to miss out on the fun part..;) But, to not damage your reputation as a bounty hunter further, you stay in the dark and enjoy the play.:D

This story is just great! Can't wait for next episode.

:handgun::handgun::handgun::scared::whip:

Which is why i said all roads lead to rome :)

How are we to know when you order a drink chris will not join you and ... ;)

Follow to find out who it is.

That's the only real option here :)

Which is why i said all roads lead to rome :)

How are we to know when you order a drink chris will not join you and ... ;)

Hmmm... I think Chris is more interested in the females but you never know he may decide to buy you a drink for doing thw right thing. He might not.

Thanks for the EFD though.

though i dont talk easy to strangers i do wanne know who this is...have the feeling that could be important for the Irken society...

nice turn marie.... :)
greetings nar

No sorry, no killing this time... At least not yet anyway. I suppose one or two options might lead you to more killing but you will have to figure out which ones for yourself.

Yeah your right, If i stay at the bar and drink enough a fight is bound to break out sooner or later :laugh:

Yeah your right, If i stay at the bar and drink enough a fight is bound to break out sooner or later :laugh:

Tehe. that's one way to look at it.

Just over 24 hours left for people to get their votes in. What will you decide?

Voting finished and the winning option is:

Follow to find out who it is.

I'd a got me some sleep, in a location other than my habitual one. Following now would just make me look even more like a doofus. Drinking is for later, when I can relax. So I get some Z's and keep my eyes open for the next few days to see what comes back to me.

Back