What do you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MarieWoodell

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Marie Elf Woodell
Until further notice I have taken down the entire Choose your own adventure from the forums. I am currently seeking advice on several points and I hope to have the story either back here or hosted somewhere else shortly. I will keep people informed as I decide more.

Last edited:
Slightly boyishly, you find yourself thinking what ranking you would give her; about a seven possibly an eight.

Ahh the good old ranking game, so much fun. My favourite part :)

I think he should invite this guy for a drink, Chris seems to be an interesting character, maybe a potential companion for future adventures?? I hope so ;)

Nice addition, keep it up! + rep!!

EDIT: Need to spread it around blah blah blah...

Last edited:
Slightly boyishly, you find yourself thinking what ranking you would give her; about a seven possibly an eight.

An 8 .... and you are going to invite chris to the bar?

Rule 1 : Buy the chick a drink

Rule 2 : Buy yourself a drink

Rule 3 : Refer to rule 1

Rule 4 : Follow rules 1 through 3 until things get "interesting"

Shes an 8 and we're going to invite a dude to come to the bar with us? Come on man get with the program here ;)

We want an option to ask her out for a drink ... or back to my place, could make it "interesting" as stated above :wtg:

Last edited:

Shes an 8 and we're going to invite a dude to come to the bar with us? Come on man get with the program here ;)

We want an option to ask her out for a drink ... or back to my place, could make it "interesting" as stated above :wtg:

Yeah lol such a good call. What is this guy thinking?

Ask Chris and the chick to join you at the bar for drinks and then see how interesting it gets... Oh wait this isn't second-sh*te...:laugh:

Wait... you can ask Chris to join you for a drink, but you can't ask Elf? Dang... a bit nervous of a hero we have, can't even belly up to ask the lady out for a drink.

As for the ranking - given the description of Elf previously given, I would say more of an 8 than a 7, but that is because of reasons I mentioned in a previous thread.

I wanna hear more :yay:

Awsome episode :D

I didn't put ask Elf for a drink because she's just found out who has been trying to kill her and probably wants to find out why. Would be a tad insensitive of our hero if he suddenly decided to invite her to the bar now don't you think? He does have her number to invite her at a later date.

Of course if enough people posted demanding that as an option I would let you have your way and invite her for a drink. From a female perspective though I don't think its wise.

Wait... you can ask Chris to join you for a drink, but you can't ask Elf? Dang... a bit nervous of a hero we have, can't even belly up to ask the lady out for a drink.

As for the ranking - given the description of Elf previously given, I would say more of an 8 than a 7, but that is because of reasons I mentioned in a previous thread.

I actually wasn't sure about the whole ranking system. I had to ask one of my male friends to help out with that part so the 7 possibly 8 was his opinion.

I didn't put ask Elf for a drink because she's just found out who has been trying to kill her and probably wants to find out why. Would be a tad insensitive of our hero if he suddenly decided to invite her to the bar now don't you think? He does have her number to invite her at a later date.

Of course if enough people posted demanding that as an option I would let you have your way and invite her for a drink. From a female perspective though I don't think its wise.

It's not insensitive at all. I'm sure that at a time like this she could use a big strong shoulder to cry on, or a stiff erm, drink (almost messed that one up :eek:) to drown her sorrows. Maybe take her mind off things for a while :laugh:

Go back to the bar and then go get some sleep as you must be a bit sleepy now after all this :)

And as you said, maybe she's not so interested in a drink just now but she still gave you her personal "number" and not a fake one :D

It's not insensitive at all. I'm sure that at a time like this she could use a big strong shoulder to cry on, or a stiff erm, drink (almost messed that one up :eek:) to drown her sorrows. Maybe take her mind off things for a while :laugh:

We are such men. :laugh:

I hear your reasoning Marie, don't let us sway your CYOA ;)

That's ok. I think its quite funny really. I also think its funny you've all commented on wanting to take Elf out for a drink or take her home and not commented on the fact it's Beechbum not Jeffe that has paid you to kill her.

I voted to go back to the Bar. Can we invite Elf for a drink through? Checking out her front side might cause her score to go up. After a few drinks and her having a bad day, who knows.

If you go back a few parts she's described a bit more from the front in the first two she is in. Can't remember the part exactly but the first post has a link to the thread with inventory skills character bio etc and links to each part already written. I've not allowed inviting her for a drink at this particular time though as she's going to be a bit busy sorting out the Irken mess.

That's ok. I think its quite funny really. I also think its funny you've all commented on wanting to take Elf out for a drink or take her home and not commented on the fact it's Beechbum not Jeffe that has paid you to kill her.

That's no news compared to a potential 8!! :laugh:

sorry then but.. we got Elf's number :woohoo: :wtg: :D

chose go back to the bar. perhaps text her when drunk later :)

Last edited:
:handgun::cowboy::hammer: Oh noes, I've been exposed!:naughty::shots: Looking forward to seeing where this leads, nice one Marie! :)

i want to hear more more more.....
Beech and Jeffe paid ?....april foolsday right ?
nar

Yeah I should probably note Beech is actually quite lovely and I've only used him for plot reasons and because he said I could a while ago. I don't think he'd actually ever put a bounty on any other Irkens heads unless it was a bit of a joke.

Stay to hear more. Gunna have to hear how this avatar has been setting up the Irkens.

Well look to be perfectly honest, when you take a group made mostly of guys and then tell them to "choose their own adventure" you've got to expect that at some point it will head down this path. Add to that the fact that you went to lengths to point out that shes an 8 ... I can't help but feel baited here. :ahh:

Well look to be perfectly honest, when you take a group made mostly of guys and then tell them to "choose their own adventure" you've got to expect that at some point it will head down this path. Add to that the fact that you went to lengths to point out that shes an 8 ... I can't help but feel baited here. :ahh:

Yeah lol, you and me both :laugh:

oh dear..

I was asleep and heard something chanting.......

free beer.....

free beer.....

Ya I was dreaming, but just maybe MA will take a cue form some bigger fish and learn the right thing to do. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28qRh9I45G4

:clap::beerchug::clap: insert beechbum here.... :launcher:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

It's ok. you've got her number. You can ask her out on a date later.

Back