What do you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MarieWoodell

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Marie Elf Woodell
Until further notice I have taken down the entire Choose your own adventure from the forums. I am currently seeking advice on several points and I hope to have the story either back here or hosted somewhere else shortly. I will keep people informed as I decide more.

Last edited:
Giving this a bump because for some reason It's appeared second on the news feed list not first :scratch2:

Find a club - Rocktropia is supposed to be the world of music and the City of Dreams is based around dance music, it is the perfect setting for these two to take some downtime between shifts. Go party, then go home together and relax. Find out if the place you are at has a jacuzzi, if so - all the better.

Great work as always Marie.

Awesome, you got better options this time. It wasn't obvious but I went for the Bar/Club option too - Rocktopia is supposed to be all about music :D

Find a club - Rocktropia is supposed to be the world of music and the City of Dreams is based around dance music, it is the perfect setting for these two to take some downtime between shifts. Go party, then go home together and relax. Find out if the place you are at has a jacuzzi, if so - all the better.

Great work as always Marie.
Awesome, you got better options this time. It wasn't obvious but I went for the Bar/Club option too - Rocktopia is supposed to be all about music :D
Bars and clubs!

Nice one Marie :)

Not sure you guys are going to get your way. Pretty tight between that and some exploration. It's nice to see it so undecided though to be honest. And two fairly cheap options as well. So far the choose your own adventure has cost me 200ped so it's quite nice to see a cheaper option or two.

Bars and Clubs are the way to go :yay:

Not sure you guys are going to get your way. Pretty tight between that and some exploration. It's nice to see it so undecided though to be honest. And two fairly cheap options as well. So far the choose your own adventure has cost me 200ped so it's quite nice to see a cheaper option or two.

I got a laugh from your +rep Marie, that isn't what I meant, but I suppose it could be taken that way. I tried to +rep you too on this one, but I need to spread more rep.

This is a tough one to choose and I like it. :D

Great work as always.

I got a laugh from your +rep Marie, that isn't what I meant, but I suppose it could be taken that way. I tried to +rep you too on this one, but I need to spread more rep.

I was just trying to think like a guy :D

Nice edition.

Go to a bar or club!

They're too low level, will get lost and die, stuck at an outpout!

Nice edition.

Go to a bar or club!

They're too low level, will get lost and die, stuck at an outpout!

maybe thats true, but if they go out and explore they might find a nice place on RT to be alone at too much like the river cave on Calypso, and not have Alex or Paul disturb them (waiting on their shift) in the apartment :)

Let them try some mining what else can you do on rocktropia? :D
Well thanks again for the awesome writing! :yay:
I love it how you described the background of the healing service as if it was a real job. ;) I would`ve forgotten something for sure... for example that they need an apartment at Rocktropia.

Good episode, i say lets go explore and get some TPs :yay:

And Poll is closed with:

Go teleporter running and exploring.

Being our favourite option. Nice and close between some of the options though.

I love these storys!

Then we are two! Really nice work and a hard decision this time ;)

Back