Buying: Malachi Ash (F)

jomarigsd

Guardian
Society
Synergen
Kissy Lexi Shepherd
If anyone has a pair of these shades sitting in storage collecting dust :laugh:, please let me know if you want to sell them. I will pay a fair rate, I'm not desparate since they dont help my hunting :cool:.

Thanks,

Lexi

Still looking if anyone has some laying around:cool:

My ONE xmas wish....Lexi wants a new pair of shades for Christmas!! ;) Come on people.....someone sell me a pair!! I promise Ive been good ALL year (well mostly, I did harm a few mobs this past 12 months). Someone show pity on an old avatar who has had no luck in this game...HOF me a pair of shades! :cool:.

Hugs,
Lexi

Bumping it up...hard to believe its been almost a year and I cant find my shades :mad:. Anyone?

Lexi

Happy Holidays to all....still looking :)

If anyone has a pair of these shades sitting in storage collecting dust :laugh:, please let me know if you want to sell them. I will pay a fair rate, I'm not desparate since they dont help my hunting :cool:.

Thanks,

Lexi

I doubt that someone will just have one lying around in storage. They're pretty rare an simply the coolest shades available! :cool:

They do can help your hunting cuz at some armours you can wear your ashes under your helmet. This makes you a lot cooler when hunting!! So, that must help increase your loot. :yup:

Well, I hope you fnd one soon. But it won't be mine :smoke:

And hereby a free bump :bump:

Bumping this up for the new year~!!:rolleyes:

Bumping for 2013...still looking!

Lexi

i found mine prety fast strange you cant find them star and kimmy own one each but i think they are asking 2k for it lol any way gl

Still have some if ypu need. +2k sounds about right (think they were +4k when I got them)

Found a pair, thread closed :).

Lexi

Back