Mall Shop Rental

Would you rent a Mall Shop from H&R Circle?

• Total voters

hoos

Prowler
Society
Art of War
Micah Hoos McDowell
H&R Circle is exploring the potential of adding a mall shop to our inventory of items available for rental. Please respond to the poll and also let us know whether the shop should come equipped with some shelving, signs and shopkeepers. Also, what should the minimum and maximum rental periods be (two weeks to six weeks, for instance).

Last edited:
That would come to about 160 ped per month + what ever fee you charge.

Im not interetested in renting but just to put a price out there.

You'd sure have to be confident in your business, unless you are a major selling atm. To rent at that price.

Last edited:
It should come with shelves but I wouldn't expect it to come with a shopkeeper. I prefer to see all the items on view anyway, very nice idea.

Hooked On Rentals I see Hoos Nice Idea

For Shop rental fee I would Suggest 125 ped /week maybe month

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. Looks like there is some interest, so we will work the details.

It would depend on the prize and location, but it sounds like a good idea....

I think with shelves, the rest optionally. Price & location are key factors, My only fear is demand with outway supplies or or price will be to high to make it viable.
Rental by the month, I think the pricing would have to seperate from the your other services.
:twocents:

It depends on what you ask shelfs would be nice so i do not need to buy them but not neccesary. And my soc is intrested in renting the shop if the place, tax and some details are good

greetz alius

Last edited:
I think shelfes should be there and a sign, because while you are renting a shop you wouldn't want to buy this.

I think one Month - 6 month would be a good renting period!?

Back