Uber: "Mandy & Nex" Uber Fresc

Nexuiz

Alpha
Society
Guess Who
Alexander Nexuiz Achasse
Don't post much but this deserves it. My good friend and hunting partner Amanda Mandy Boo and I hit a nice fresc tonight, only this one has a twist.

Without going into details, she was having some financial difficulties IRL and we were talking about it as she hunted with her last peds.

After the hit she had told me just how serious the situation was and that she had actually said a prayer that we would hit something.

It just so happens that this was hours into the hunt, I think I had a 7 hour session time at this point, and Mandy was AFK for whatever reason. She came back to see soc chat going crazy and was wondering what the hell was going on...

Apparently her prayers were answered, she was the proud owner of 14562 peds worth of spleen oil!

Our team is 50/50 split no matter what, if the team is active and we are online it gets split, AFK or not!

this is really awesome guys, and very much well deserved. me and amanda were praying for a miracle, its about time someone listened....and again GRATZ on the big one, couldnt have happened to better ppl.

Alot of Spleen oil :) Gratz :yay:

Ahh the rouge fapper! Thanks again for that, too bad the prots weren't cooperating that day lol

Welcome :) Atleast you got some payback now :)

GZ!! And nice to see the loyalty to a friend =)

Well deserved, hope these peds help Mandy :)

Uber gratz for integrity shown Alexander. Best of wishes and gratz for Mandy. Its things like this which makes EU the place to be :wtg:

Gzgzgzgzgzgzgzgz!!!!

Super happy for you guys, huge bigups Nex)))

Well deserved, you rock..!!

P.s. Pyrates roxxor !!!

P.p.s. Markupgasm)))

:yay: :wtg: :yay: :wtg: :yay: :wtg: :yay: :wtg: :yay:

huge gratz guys. you relly deserve the peds. you got a big heart Nex, well done. more shall come yor way :)

Pyrates FTW!!!!!!!! ;)

:cowboy:its good to be a Pyrate. huge gratz to both yas!

Dayumn, I new frescos were paying you well last night, but didn't expect such a big hit :D

Uber grats you too!

congrats on the fresc.

and what a great deed you've done your friend.

good luck to mandy.

thnx everyone :D its funny how things work out in the end
:wtg:

saw it go through today gratz to you both

Awesome...sounds like two great people who deserved this big one!

a huge loot for a good team! This is how splitting works!

Congratulations!

I saw that one go through chat window, big gratz! :jawdrop:

Nice one!! From the short time I've been an active Pyrate, I've seen how you two hunt a LOT!

It was sure well deserved, way to go, guys! :beerchug:

Thanks so much for all the kind words, it's truly amazing the way life works.

All we have in this world is our word and our honor. Its so easy to let those become obscured when money is involved.

I just hope this thread is inspiration to others that may find themselves in a similar situation.

Ubergratz!!! Well deserved to both of ya!
Btw, Karma is the best aint it ;)

Pshhh, take that money and run Nex. I always told myself that I'd become a whore if I had financial problems. Everyone else should accept my outlook as the only logical way to beat poverty.

P.S: Fat people pay more for sex. EXPLOIT THEM FOR IT!

Awesome! guys:)

Nice to see good friends and dedicated gamers do well in game:)

Wow Amen for that, thats and amaing story :) Big graz to both of you... :yay:

Thanks again everyone, much apprecieated.

:yay:Nice one !!:yay: Gratz :)

Few days late, but heck: grats!
Some nice loot for some nice folks. :)

big gratz! :)

we've been seeing "Mandy & Nex" for a long time now on skippie's prots, wondering who that is....nice to see another awesome hunting team ;)

Back