Info: many asked why i was banned

Status

Xing Nu

Old Alpha
Xing Tian Nu
Hi every one as you noticed last week i got temp bann as many of you seem to falow my drama and kind enjoy it (thanks for the support) i only think is fair to let you know why.

I told John he had small kiki and it seems i hit sensitive spot. :girl: You know the story about guys and the size of there kiki right :)

There you go now you know what hapened.

I hope you all doing well. :)

I belive is fair for every one to know so i don't need to write you all PM's. :yup:

Urban Dictionary said:
A party including good music and good friends, held for the express purpose of calming nerves, reducing anxiety and stress and generally fighting ennui. May involve locked doors, tea and salacious gossip.
Everyone: "Let's have a kiki!"

Ana Matronic: "This kiki is MAAAAAAARVELOUS"

So he likes small parties to calm his nerves? :scratch2:
I can so see the mods and 711 hold such a party after having to deal with you all day :p J/K

lol, some ppl don't learn..
I sense another ban in the near future ;)

Hi every one as you noticed last week i got temp bann as many of you seem to falow my drama and kind enjoy it (thanks for the support) i only think is fair to let you know why.

I told John he had small kiki and it seems i hit sensitive spot. :girl: You know the story about guys and the size of there kiki right :)

I belive is fair for every one to know so i don't need to write you all PM's. :yup:

That was one hell of a Kiki for you.. a bigass one.

welcome back, i guess :p

Measuring of a mod's kiki clearly falls under the "2.14 - Administrator/Moderator Criticism" :D

Sure they look cute when they are small; but they may grow up to be Brooklyn

dont_feed_the_troll.jpg

hah ! i even made thread why ppl get baned ( you were mentioned ) but John closed it under some odd reason. Kimmi made same yhread but John closed it again !!!

Even PMed with him ( to get know what rules was broken ) but his top excuse was that he did it course he can ( more or less )

WB anyway...now we all get banned for mentioning ,you ,JC,rules etc . :p

Xing, you can't pick up fella's like that! :laugh:

Hi every one. As you noticed last week i got temp bann as many of you seem to falow follow my drama and kind of enjoy it (thanks for the support) I only think is fair to let you know why.

I told John he had a small kiki and it seems I hit a sensitive spot. :girl: You know the story about guys and the size of there kiki right :)

There you go now you know what happened.

I believe it is fair for everyone to know, so I don't need to write you all PM's. :yup:

Now, consider this being served in a rude way. Also, don't mingle in my threads or send me PM's after I close threads. I thought you got it, but you where apparently just banned.
Great, now I have to find that ignore button somewhere.

This thread will either disappear or :locked: place your bets :)

lol.. so forum moderation is his kiki extention ?:laugh:

well this show us that many on the forum got great sance of humor. :)

Now, consider this being served in a rude way. Also, don't mingle in my threads or send me PM's after I close threads. I thought you got it, but you where apparently just banned.
Great, now I have to find that ignore button somewhere.

Just ask me if you don't know i always help noobs.:yup:

I don't know about you but it looks like the fist bullet got ya owned, want kandy ?

This thread will either disappear or :locked: place your bets :)
I'll start SB at 1000 bitcoins. @ OP, somehow I doubt it was only that reason. But in case it was then it must be true and you really hit a nerv :laugh:

You were temp-banned for the same reason as every other member who gets a temp-ban.

Breaking forum rules - especially when done multiple times and after warnings.

:locked:

Status
Back