feel free to add following maturities:

- broodling (mini)
- pestilence (bigger then queen)

cheers
Naomi

Last edited:
------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:
Do these things loot LC-150? Wondering what made the MU plummet.

The broodling is L22 and has insanely fast regen. I don't think it moves from it's spawn location in the back right corner of the Queen room, which occurs after an unknown but not unreasonable amount of kills (unlike aurli bosses).
Killing it leads to the L144 Queen spawning and after the Queen is killed, the L180 Pestilence spawns.

Anyone have pictures to post?

Last edited:
It's the Marcimex boss mob. First you kill the Marcimex Broodling in the "trapping room" (for lack of a better term), which spawns the Marcimex Queen and once the Queen is dead, Pestilence comes out.
2 of the 3 screenshots of the lower maturities have very low graphics resolution which makes them look like blobs more than anything :)

Last edited by a moderator:
L116 Shadow shell spawned after marcimex near the portal to the stairs down to mind reevers quest. going to see if i can get stats later

Shared loot yes

Health Level Mammoth
Damage potential Immense
Agility 71
Intel 26
Psyche 62
Stam 1290
Strength 365

Last edited:
L116 Shadow shell spawned after marcimex near the portal to the stairs down to mind reevers quest. going to see if i can get stats later

Shared loot yes

Health Level Mammoth
Damage potential Immense
Agility 71
Intel 26
Psyche 62
Stam 1290
Strength 365

This one also randomly spawns in the first Marci room with Weak/Watcher/Soldier.

Generic Cut/Stab or Cut/Imp or Stab/Imp and Acid maybe.. I forget it's been awhile since I've hunted these things.

~Danimal

Just did a test, assuming no shrapnel it's:

IMPACT
STAB

Not sure of proportion.

note: also assuming only 1 attack type.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Since I have had only negligible difference in damage from them in either adj pixie or optac (both with 5b), I would say the impact is rather low.

Does anyone know if the info on entropedia is correct being Stab/Impact/Electric 33/33/33?

Well they are deffinatly not 33/33/33. Im not sure if they even do electric damage because i took more dmg with electric plates on. Still looking for some help.

Confirmed just Imp/stab

Added the Marcimex Mission Chain Template to the Marcimex page and added the Marcimex Mob image.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Marcimex

This was no easy task but it needed to be done since it hadn't been done in awhile. You still cannot add individual missions to the mission pages on entropedia due to broken code on the website. The workaround for now is adding in Mission Chain Templates to the mob page as was done in the past anyways. I have also linked the pages in the mission chain template in anticipation for when the pages do get created on entropedia so that you do not have to update the mission chain templates.

~Danimal

Status
Back