Maria's Endeavors

The new little dance floor thing on Arkadia isn't as spread out as the old Tomtebar was on Calypso... but it's easier to walk in because fragments don't impact your walking around nearly as much as the tomtebar hung in midair did back then... it was actually kind of hard to walk around in that old place because all of the sticks got in the way... maybe someday Mindark will make tomtebloss type items that don't have the big sticks involved... Always thought something like the dance floor patterns on Rocktropia's big dance floors would be nice little xmas presents someday, lol..

Here's the old tomtebar just for reference:

If I had a third apartment on Rocktropia I may try something like the tomebar project again... doubt I'll do the big mega tree thing again since it's too cumbersome and time consuming to line it up to look right, and then when you do get it right, it just looks too blah unless you add a bunch of tomtebloss and stuff to the outer layers to add more bling to it than the default patterns on the trees themselves. (if I did buy another apartment on RT, it'd have to probably be one of the ones next door to the other two I already got up there on the same floor)

For any would be interior designers, the old school Christmas stars hang from the ceilings and the new mayhem stars 'hang' from the floor, so you can do some interesting lighting things if you space em right so you get light coming from both angles at the same time.

Last edited:
blasted copyrights...

I started streaming public domain music in backgrounds on my compet and entropia streams so that the various youtube copyright police would stop sending notifications... Now they are even doing that for the blasted public domain stuff... it's a wonder that any music ever gets in to the background of anything on youtube ever... I could probably file another dispute but what's the point, lol?...

gTkUs-WC20_Ma1ySkJtrVY0h9oXGeDV9bwwwmI4ewyZ7OPvQxrEE713C2ep6OxkmJojbSSG3r0MZA-3QYfEI725XgP43518eGCI_UXe1tx6sn2WXjUGLt219LogMuOjL9F-c2FQmCzY=w2400

back on the rock... now to do some interesting designing.

KsaVLJF7ZW0Zp4p08BLq5t50MrupScn6K09-b54ZpYpf1OpHMTyWa91_Lc2AmwFI-6NETw3qFf3KGQIbIdStC0oebzYk7TIVks6TWM0NFgtKXsvzofIdat15qGd8PO14BvlzMOVn3OM=w2400
need to probably scoot it up vertically a bit so star is higher than the party lights.

A few maniquen pads are installed. More may go in later. Starting to shape up a bit. Maniquen next to xmas display is getting goofy with all the stuff she's holding... crazy eyes on top of a bear head just looks wacky.

Last edited:
Mini-version of the mega tree has been installed in the Holiday Hangout's little room... not as epic as the attempt that was back on Arkadia a while back, but more consistent with what I like about it... just a pulsating, almost hypnotic wall of color.

Left the trees involved in the default rotation so that they all have same rotation pattern. Back when doing the Arkadian one I tried different rotations to see if I could get full tree effect rotated around, but that didn't work so well... this pattern on the trees just works better when they all face the same x, y, z rotation, orientation as you add more to the pattern... May do some more experiments with this type of stuff eventually... at one point in time in doing the Arkadia one it was almost a hut you could walk inside of and just be mesmerized with until you got sea sick.

I wish the Rocktropian apartment ceilings were taller, lol. Can only fit in 2 vertical layers in this little room... On Arkadia I think you could do about 3-4 layers before you started hitting the ceiling in the big room.

Almost tempted to do a gigantium sign in the same room with some psychodelic op art illusions on them to really trick out your eyes in that room.

Last edited:
photos

A few more albums were created on Google Photos... albums 3-6 are new.
Google Photo Albums for Entropia (each album has max of 500 images or so):
Album 1
Album 2
Album 3
Album 4
Album 5
Album 6

Mostly space and apartment photos... but a few other odds and ins mixed in there.
Some of them in the different photos are probably dupes of what's in other albums... Just creating the albums on the fly these days since Google lowered the number of photos you can put in to one album.

added a few more odds and ends for decor in both Rocktropia apartments... still not exactly like I'd like it, but getting closer every day.

Several blazar fragments were added to the mini-mega tree room and trout and Elysian Colorator were placed in there to allow the fishing pole to go fishing in the mini-virtual fishing pond... illusion isn't quite perfect, but it's closer than it was yesterday....

Rumor has it that a special forces agent and deep cover Argonaut mole have uncovered some special secret information in that room. Amazing what the hypno lighting can do to unlock secrets in the back of your mind.

Still fiddle farting around with figuring out which items I still need and where to go to find em to complete as much of the holiday item set as possible. We'll see what happens going forward.

May Lootius Bless you greatly.

POVR Items

Moved below quote from other thread over to this thread so it's all together under the Maria's Endeavor mega-thread

POVR collection is currently on display at:

Maria's Muse: Arkadia: Celeste South: Building 8, Floor 5
From the Celeste Harbour South TP go to the first building in front of the TP (it has terminals around it) and go to the entrance on the left side (Enhancer Street is downstairs) - take the televator on up to level 5.
POVR Collection
(President of Virtual Reality)

POVR Crate

You got the crate if you logged in on to Rocktropia the weekend that this thing was given away (approximately a year after the original POVR elections), then turned it in to the locksmith npc in Tangerine and got one of the other items below in exchange for the crate and a few rock bucks.

POVR Flask

POVR Flag

POVR Coin
Link to Neverdie's Blog that contained this image
Link to Talenthouse Invite that contained the logo/image on the coin

POVR Poster

POVR Poster
(Link to Neverdie's Blog Post that contained this poster)

and an older link with it too...

POVR Poster
Link to Neverdie's Blog about this Poster

POVR Poster
Link to Neverdie's Blog about this Poster

-----------
With the POVR stuff you had to be on Rocktropia on the weekend that it happened, and everyone on the planet got the box that logged in (I think they used they just copied/pasted the Christmas 'mission' based on how it appeared in everyone's inventory)...

You got the crate, and then had to turn it in to the npc at the building near the bridge in Tangerine along with some rock bucks to get the other POVR items.
(sorry about the crappy quality of the video. I play in medium graphics quality usually and frame rates stink when try to stream since I don't have a really super great graphics card)

Last edited:
Christmas Collection

Since I've started adding the holiday items to the Rocktropia Apartment, I'm moving all info in other threads scattered around the forums here for more consolidated listing

The Holiday Hangout:
Rocktropia: Tangerine - The U : 1st Floor: Suite H:
(1st floor is one floor above the lobby. Take the Televator up to 1.)
Currently on display at the Holiday Hangout is the Christmas Collection,

the Halloween Collection,

the Easter Collection, the Valentines Day Collection, as well as a few other things such as the Event Log Collections.
----------------------------
Christmas Collection
Special Thanks to Avalon for The History of EU Gifts thread.

A Large Trout (L)
-5Dll6MJIgwS-0tUITq74UFshxDNFIKpflYgheiITvUc-7nVtfw5DwdXk4k67c-lh9Jb6L_JCINpUbENUU_kXcrv12bxrGULmLAm-RA0VR0NKXOct5Ix4B3MSzmkJvUrmz0Evp9wzT4=w2400

VvIRH-snyabP9BdSJ2BDLdKkbFfsTzXOtazyBt3Sbc72yZludn33Hiowf9Y3ukLq3Rom9UClIZIQemWNSfrGEVv12whwcfMszXPAJXlXhrGNbjSejziQaY5d57begaO7EkmejDCg0Es=w2400

p9hT4A13twnTHZHsKzR0EkWelLUbhRqdltAYR6FAuo1sfMFtNilZ3ii3YC7IeJoO7dFIpARR3cZxK7jhW15LqvbrOTw-dDGahMDTYxGYmsSuvMtNy59BJhgp8pqn2ddlErE98K0hjoE=w2400

This item was handed out as a Christmas gift during the 2012 holiday season.

Argonaut Cuddley Toy
yTKAq2pow-ze60zDrX3Byk7bWm9-9F0Xh05EfKK7u09lVJWi7QH-66j2Q-UIvMwuf8m5T64dsKLRY5VINlsmKnHYW3Aopd0tUvI6ZwHPekvyfpmvNBSwDL6OKoZHl9u-ucCCIzz1g40=w2400

This item was handed out as a Christmas gift during the 2016 holiday season.

Christmas Cloth
PQlRmIcRH8K26YJnKltxADGj5qUO_jI3ksZXntDpDg10SK8toRgEbOCueeIKwkohsmyk0AdLZPy9o1DQiX-BpqbPRGD7H6XrreVxNzHssiSAfcYUe4OHMLMacUhM8QOFfxfHqJ2eFHM=w2400

Bw5qKaZhh8mjLmrRkuoOU7s1j4PjYWBTXBAapgiB85teqeLX3wmAdzwR1qSs79oJBSJG8vXj-YQf23cMgCiYUrZAXYPtcBXbYPq80bN9ysuQZfNl89BgS4zbtXPP6OC-ymUBBd2a0dM=w2400

This Christmas cloth is a gift from all of us to all of you. We wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas! You can place it to bring a jolly feeling to your home!

Christmas Garland
ASMgSmJwGhdFmJ_voHuUhbTPArq5BTjjk8uOfrJ374LdNB1nlVJdppmTHGJGLPJ4PIDVgTtbvBFlxfQIoFQIuuPMMuFaNmF13Fk0UhfaN0lsllUZqCqkpE9LlsZuTIcD8WzsAFyYFLY=w2400

Decorate your home for the holidays with this Christmas Garland.

Christmas Lantern
m8EAO7LV3q5u-SFArY6BRjssTdPzuYBAXwajE1IqN_gugicGz-Lm2075H-H1dEE5kElfHCSDLFfbSM7A2lTq1LnXm4FckEa5Ife17oO3kvvqoZHJqFmyHnyPR8iHrAj-oULk2b8ec_E=w2400

Use this Christmas lantern to decorate your home for the holiday season.

Christmas Reindeer
xPVuTIA53tSB8gxF3Tddb8a3Iy71NZ8S0MCn4IdmxK_j8OgFbmCLQ4FH_YVVlLLm-c_9PiToA8yXKzr-gcogvYjkosObixe6CZEY82IOFV_OTYvRDJUNAmuvkIlI8vO4EV9g_DDvLs4=w2400

Decorate your home with the jolly spirit of the holiday season.

Christmas Star
USKiSB6XQ2z97_NQ-1vbUizNF7FVh-cOf1yXTnKSCvbvhHoAAK9dQE7TaJUw3yvj5-dSAtpdbfFIWTm5aIGz9GjYHRUHuJiQkHLhb3l-vc08o7xsABSRmtKnHXuzOG5FzK_EM0EryrA=w2400

This Christmas star is a gift from all of us to all of you. We wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas! You can place it to bring a jolly feeling to your home.

Christmas Tree 2017
qXK7_duela37a1Uex-xqOO5MtQgIEF1bS68PWz_ODJwuQ2S6Zxww18Pfv2BaOoklBjSEpe3szaICvqM-CZAAz4T1s17vPnUuoMt4H5l-MAaVaunx54inq7mnhiU92Mfkqkp9-MTocEs=w2400

Christmas Treat Bag
_x3K8ewy_OlGykaG7TsZNdFen9H8WZ5jNUc322Ki2ylN7-UGtYXlhOAEZqqXJ3sXJ2cIQ0q7XG3X7v3EL91c4sjnCwgU-y8FZbMqhO0Mo9TABkY5mpL30l8dITFhNvKWHOWPP5EsFQ8=w2400

This gift is for all Planet Cyrene players during the Holiday season.

FFA Mayhem Star - Dim
JH4_ylGlGgqqHm2xPcxDW-TPQijuwtcXSLwh1zOx0YF4om2sQ6UjLJNVlKUL-956lpZEFuqKpLusAaQioLHogbu3hpDMbgsQKpYVAR-NWjU95DcdpzR5tWeTH2B0GkKH2Zg-UTiHaU8=w2400

This event token is worth 1 point in the Merry Mayhem Free-For-All (FFA) event. This token must be turned in to an event NPC within the designated time limit to increase your event score. Please visit the PlanetCalypso.com website for full event rules and info. Happy Holidays!

Note: This item will disappear after the event has ended.
FFA star is exactly like Christmas star except that it's stackable (i.e. lootable), and it 'hangs' from the floor.

First Official Christmas Tree:
MTFFQO8GF9l19QdxIMadBHh5ztWjv1OU-iAwex1SlcqYsk32ydiI0dMdLeDiwm2LlEvoGecrXErNeOxbkaPndGZhqlNR4sN26TUv5kI-EvP5VNscToacvSWxHhKcq5-Pd0WOJDMEea4=w2400

The First Official Christmas Tree is a gift from all of us to all of you. We wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas!
Note: Prior to 2017 there were not that many Christmas Trees around as the First Official Christmas Trees were the only ones participants had in their possession... as such markup on these prior to when the 2017 Christmas trees came up was up there, sometimes approaching 300-500 peds!

Julbock
f8Y2esBTJfUlStS81ROjIHzttshGkCILyQV0vgzyOBs_Si-aMupqQh7867MzVEragaJpPDYQMZfjbGwo4JYCZwSOJKy2XLbt_O2UBMgnMQTALNsjAN7QCQAZm0jyjM5CjJVlx9TA3Yo=w2400

With its roots in old Scandinavian Earth culture, the goat was a traditional Christmas decoration made from the last shafts of straw from the harvest crop. It symbolizes the power of rejuvenation and fertility.

K-1's Gift

This gift was delivered to you by accident. Take it to K-!'s place at the top of the clock tower and Tangerine. I'm sure he will be greatful.
(with the gift you had to turn it in to the npc at the clock tower to get a small mission to kill 100 mobs over last Christmas, and then after that you got to go back to the NPC and get access to an instance where you could loot rock bucks)

Reindeer Trophy
qPJHZIsW9-2qIWUL5eC_dvy3dVl7n1it3rqnTELopVSTv2Nc87ZLfel--wpVP7WWkxhig6kZpolryBykEl3GQsznh41o46ZazLotWKBp9Qf_nlEEtkWnmGBy1MUD4LHj2KMIfYM2oCg=w2400

This item was handed out as a Christmas gift during the 2011 holiday season.

Snowman
dVYIBKIudMPTnVMIgIFmWljxfyzqADP_4ahuNqHgU0q8Px84jsircVrNtHxZ5ACoR7aTRIvMOgu9KkFaPjRPGfK82KsAOzs1XTL8WQ7vnE7yaAefVXN1X-06Cj5mRRmJQt2hafpBrkk=w2400

Tomtebloss
AsGzgJrtCycc-979rxEBr2zyNl9y6BkxRH1x10WkK24vwOLQDa-blZ1gYdvV4TLvRFz-OfocLmPUycxqvNe6goF3SgEqxxCCPgeBZODF_2XYP3y1WIr_IdFTt0gWvxsd7VpHKlUtcJI=w2400

Barium nitrate, aluminum and iron powder makes the perfect Christmas.
Tomtebloss is the yellow one...

Tomtebloss Deluxe
dXxYp4BhV5ixR0CVUHpRHKBnR2aPC19VaqMcovx0ryDIHD0c8hyVQPR6t5nZEU_NhXGgNNjgWfK-BWUWhDsmeptnMWZILTxdNB9IEe1VQ5Brae17D2erZ8yvYOVrHszXcPjoCcopAp8=w2400

Tomtebloss Deluxe is the red one...

Tomtebloss Superior
aWGv84Jnllf9fyaYmvARwgp2NEuBQ7WM8eEkGkIGMF6BBxsWfhWSBHG0g0wRx73SAabtMl650vlpv19TI45Axct0qEcK0dIlXkfCwa7bzmgt1bkOmc0jxQrvV1JZOv8VRi8eManv4R0=w2400

Tomtebloss Deluxe is the blue one...

2018 Arkadia Gifts:
entropia_2018-12-20_22.17.29.jpg

2018 Calypso Gifts:
Calypso:
Christmas: Skumtomte Candy(5) & Christmas Strongbox(3) (nothing special of note from the boxes came forth - just some pills)
--------------------
Notes:
Christmas Advent Candle was purchased 12/17/18 and is on Calypso Auction waiting for me to pick it up.

Last edited:
Halloween Collection

The Holiday Hangout:
Currently on display at the Holiday Hangout is the Christmas Collection, the Halloween Collection, the Easter Collection, the Valentines Day Collection, as well as a few other things such as the Event Log Collections.
============
Halloween Collection:
Reserved - will update with Halloween related items in the apartment over time.

Last edited:
The Easter Collection

The Holiday Hangout:
Currently on display at the Holiday Hangout is the Christmas Collection, the Halloween Collection, the Easter Collection, the Valentines Day Collection, as well as a few other things such as the Event Log Collections.
Easter Collection:
Reserved - will add items in the apartment related to Easter later.

Last edited:
The Valentine's Day Collection

The Holiday Hangout:
=====================
Valentines Day Collection:
Reserved for Valentines day items in the apartment...

Last edited:
Event Log Collections

The Holiday Hangout:
==================
Event Items:
P.O.V.R. (President of Virtual Reality) Items:
POVR Poster
VDEROxdaal-m1ENMKJYZhKATQcqo2WpaVivIaVyubg9Jq4KB1g1sc7_cluuQoz8FJVmvR9EXEsa7FGfioz1K9UlI6PMVKs6igO2JqnbkeA7nYR_o7fZ2pMq-TRT-t-jBP-yDnW-s-xk=w2400

This poster can be hung in your estate.
==================
Event Log Collection:
Reserved for Event Logs in the apartments.

Book of the Machine
taEqVpF2O1q7IsU_yE3yQrwm3LJTRyO_bfK_d0ThyYH477m2dDAC35z2dGsqkaLPv5i-hokeQIb9ols2optVIcyMQVSACRS1Vrcz2aDWAlelywbSselES2lL4y9zXcTCfSRXsksLYSg=w2400

w_WHPbvgNdS_RYyqz9OOu8bUkf9KamJj96hICaHILx1ByhPXz9EgzHk3P_ZcfRr8zA7H4glSg9HYqdt9MYk9F5ej1XM5eOQv6f-5yXXjFozvIcYx_7NBiiFhMRtZxy7jWJaxuc9on6s=w2400

p5xnrI2H77_ZvqS1FImTXt13R_jGsi_o00yTEeERqhx183WM8ZqyutNb_2VAjg8Hk8DBgSUPp5IJm-GEOUJDlaUAM-ktHu2gF7uDhI6ZGVxh1PBI4E1Q134bRMY4rexMT-IpKQBcZDA=w2400

w6TIekNRfW7V-ySKLQl0lz99v1gaXhiOJBEr-q81YK-odzyrT077eOOaSTT093ibNidiQUs-Fkqbq7grL8jBGA3Sm2uOL6E_0j_0ILk1nZ6vP3pSjn3uiu_N0HOOrCrD2nMmsvlZKeE=w2400

m-0_WJu_zfLW9I5z88DXpNulolWBn8FlPyQyyCjCV6S7r13xmx0TKjggCy4QxtpppNgWh0JD5Gg9xoROmk95bE12bbS7WqZIA-9L55O4VFoVPPjM6A_6s1lk4_FkxERqaTRnBO9qXnc=w2400

fWbU7dXAWonh4PZ2jOEyxPK9lR_5fli9fe30GX6G10j-WXcSrhW1Fvp-memkVaP2X5dET4-qnWDrzAReeTLUTcXhf1-9hZ0lC2VixgC1-wm78-eOFbW96VX9NWRnfp20U6c8FEzej0s=w2400

LzKlITrtrNlTHx79zL-vTlRobMFh-Z6Pqp_E4R1FXXtMfMoK7_XCIN-hVPmoTe3EHmfun_7d9zG_BmcadlxEP0FS5kCmXx4NpIA6tmsGmlnPhQ5q2jb25GqrCt-yGRckOdYYlVCpxV0=w2400

Youtube link

The Third Level Replicator.

Evolution is driven by three requirements: Validation, Selection and Heredity. If you have these, then you must get Evolution. The genes in our DNA are just a manifestation of evolution: it has Variation, Selection and Heredity. Hence it must have Evolution. It is unavoidable; it is a mathematical consequence of the evolutionary algorithm.

But Evolution is not dependent on DNA. DNA is just a means. In essence, DNA is just a sequence of four letters (A,G,T an C) grouped in threes, transcribed as one long molecule which can be copied. It is a class of information that has Variation, Selection and Heredity. As an information class, it is not alone having these traits. There is another.

In fact, there are several other classes of information. Think languages, how they evolve and survive or die. What is language good for? To pass on information from the parent to the offspring, independent on what can be coded as instincts in DNA, thus making the offspring better at survival. Think all the little habits we employ. Why do we wear a hat? Originally, it was to protect the head from the elements; now it has evolved into a fashion. It has become something else which spreads from human to human as an idea or a concept.

We can call these "memes" from "mimeme", that which imitates. If genes are first level of replicators, then memes are second level replicators. Originally, memes were an advantage to our DNA and they made our DNA better at surviving. As a consequence, we humans came to be as a species.

Memes are depending on us to survive, competing for "life" within our human minds. But they are little tidbits of information that has Variation, Selection and Heredity.

The third level is when there are an external means for the memes to copy and spread, making them independent of our locality in time and space. And it all started with writing. With the written language, ideas could spread across generations and across continents. From that came all the other technological means to spread information: the printing press, computers, jump gates, the stellar network and so on.

Technology was just a useful catalyst for the second level replicators, making them (and as a consequence us) better at surviving, but eventually they became a goal unto themselves. They were riding piggy-back on us, because we made copies of them. We were their means of reproduction. When that happened, we got to the third level replicators: technological memes or "temes".

Then something happened: we have machines that build machines and computer programs that evolve over time to be better at solving problems. When we passed that threshold, the machines were able to replicate themselves. And since Evolution only requires Variation, Selection and Heredity, we and our DNA were suddenly redundant.

The Rhizome Principle

We like to organize our societies hierarchically, especially if we have a large organization. In essence, our societies are modeled on our bodies: there is a brain, data gathering, a support structure, an information infrastructure, a logistical infrastructure, muscles that do things, et cetera. Although not all of them are subordinated to the brain. even the brain is organized into sections that do different things. And so do we model our society.

In the uplinked virtuana, there is no such thing as hierarchy. Even if there is, it is actually arbitrary and constructed by us so that we can handle things. The computers don't care. For all they have two options: they are connected or not connected.

When the genetically-programmed quantum computers came online, a new order emerged: the non-order of the rhizome.

[...]

We would like to think that there is, somewhere, a computer server which is the brain of the robot kind, because that's how we would create it. We hope that it is, because it gives us hope that there is a possibility that we can make one surgical strike and take the robots out. Sadly for us, there isn't.

Instead, there is the rhizome, in which every quantum core can be connected to any other quantum core. There is no center; there's just one cloud of quantum cores that connects to each other. Even if ruptured, each part of the rhizome can serve as an independent whole until it is reunited. There is no apparent structure; there is only the rhizome.

There is the Mind Cloud.
=========================================
McGrangus Lost Log, Entry 11
Co9CmkORct4AX38Lh0lpOtLOihzAPUEv0GyprvY9TFGaXlq3Ssc0sGqUQgjwFUVWKzm-NogghtM0sbq3S3qtbX8o8bRvcsIjV4XMZNVDHUTkNmoXAX0hS3iKeYgHnj0X18u9_2BHHcE=w2400

This is the log of Arthur McGrangus. I hope whatever executive decided that my findings are a company secret will read this. Those resources would benefit ALL people living on Calypso!
I beg you to please reconsider, and to publish these results.

Below are instructions on how to make the final resource I have researched during my time at Genesis Star. Perhaps some day, I will be able to find a loophole to publish these without you suing me. Unless you change your mind, Please.

Recepie for Magtonium Dust: Pile of jasper, Petonium Stones, Magerian Mist, Nova Fragments and Vibrant Sweat.

Last edited:
Zoo wildlife happiness campaign...

Zoo wildlife happiness campaign is now underway. For less rare critters in the zoo's collections, one of every critter will be kept in the zoo (unless exportable by default, which may mean multiple of that pet are in the zoo), one (or more) moved to extra storage on home planet of that creature's origins, and one will be kept in inventory... (i.e. panther's that aren't yet at skill level for exporting will be placed in hell storage, kanin's not yet exportable will be put in to Calypso storage etc. This is being done so that if I do decide to up skill levels on any of them it'll be less difficult since they'll already be on home planet and I won't have to crisscross space several times digging through different planets storage bins and apartment inventories to find the one I want... also will make it easier to do animal essence extractions on each planet since it'll be easier to keep track of which planet's storage has what pets in em. If you want a pet to take home and adopt, please keep in mind which planet you and I are on as to how long the adoption process may take as it could be a few days, weeks, or possibly months before I move from one planet to the next... I'll try to keep the ones that actually have experience on em that I will skill up in inventory... a few are exportable already... may get one of each to do that, but we'll see. Food is expensive. )

Last edited:
Maria's new Little Zoo - (the below is outdated so this is a new zoo in progress)

------------------
check list...

check check, testing, testing... 1, 2, 3...

(sorry for informality, post below is copy of zoo quote from first page... working on sorting inventory and figuring out if all pets I want in inventory are in the box I'll be carrying around before I start moving around a lot from planet to planet again now that this ark moon looks a bit interesting to explore, there's a few critters on Monria I need to tame, etc.

Maria's Pets:
Ancient Daikiba - CHECK
Level 1 (Legendary)
Passive:SG-Pet & Taming 15% @ Lvl 20 Criteria:COMPLETED!
Training: Average
Exportable: Yes

Ancient Exarosaur Strong (Legendary) - CHECK Level 3

Passive: SG-Pet & Taming 20% @ Lel 28 Criteria: 0.0%
Training: Hard

Ancient Exarosaur Strong (Legendary) - Level 1

Ancient Exarosaur Strong (Legendary) - Level 1

Ancient Exarosaur (Legendary) CHECK Level 1
Passive: SG - Pet & Taming 15% @ Lvl 20 Criteria: Completed!

Ancient Snablesnot-Female (Legendary) - CHECK Level 1
Exportable: @ Lvl 7 (Calypso)

Ancient Snablesnot-Female Strong (Legendary) - CHECK Level 1

Ancient Snablesnot-Male Strong (Legendary) - CHECK Level 3

Ancient Snablesnot-Male (Legendary)CHECK - level 2

Arret Pet - CHECK Level 7 (common)
Animations: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-s-Endeavors&p=3657066&viewfull=1#post3657066
Passive: SG - Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 14
Training: Easy
Tricks: Greet, Dance, Bow, Roll, Raise Leg

Atrox Pet - Yuujou_17_H -CHECK Level 8 (Uncommon)
Passive:SG Pet&Taming 15%@Lvl 16-Criteria: Completed
Tricks: Greet, Dance, Bow, Roll Over, Sit

Blonde Android Vixen (Rare) - CHECK Level 1
Passive: SG-Pet&Taming 15% @Lvl 16 Criteria: 0.0% Criteria:0.0%
Exportable: NO (Rocktropia)

Boxer - Yuujou_17_H -CHECK Level 11 (Rare)
Passive:Acceleration 14%@Lvl 24-Criteria:Completed;Decrease Crit Dmg 3%@Lvl 21 - Criteria:Completed
Tricks: Greet, Dance, Skip Rope, One Arm Pushup, Left Right Combo
Exportable: @ Lvl 7 (yes, he's above level 7)(Rocktropia)

Boxer's Animations:

Bristlehog Pet - MarcoBeerMan - CHECK Level 7
Passive:SG Pet&Taming 10%@Lvl 14 - Criteria:Completed
Exportable: @ Lvl 7 (Yes, he's above level 7)(Calypso)

Chirin Dragon Pet (Common) -CHECK Level 1
Passive: SG-Pet&Taming 10% @Lvl 11 Criteria:0.0%

Combibo Pet (Common) - CHECK Level 1
Passive: SG-Pet&Taming...

Cooper (Epic) - CHECK Level 5
Passive: PF-Decrease Regeneration 20%@Lvl 11 Criteria: COMPLETED!; SG - Pet&Taming 15%@ Lvl 14 Criteria: COMPLETED!
Tricks: Greet, Dance, Bow

Corinthian Kanin Pet (Common)CHECK
Corinthian Ruby Kanin Pet (Epic)CHECK
Corinthian Silver Kanin Pet (Rare)CHECK
Cornundacauda Pet(Common)CHECK
Eudorian Devil Pet (Common)CHECK
Eudorian Sapphire Devil Pet (Rare)CHECK

Eudorian Ruby Devil Pet (Epic) CHECK Level 1
Passive: PF-Increase Generation 15% @ Lvl 6 Criteria: 0.0%; SG-Pet&Taming 15% @ Lvl 16 Criteria: 0.0%
Tricks: Greet, Dance

Fido (Legendary)CHECK Level 1
Passive: SG Pet & Taming 15% @ Lvl 14 Criteria: 0.0%; Decrease Critical Damage 2% @ Lvl 20 Criteria .1%

Green Leprechaun Pet (Common) Level 1CHECK

Hogglo Pygmy (Common)- CHECK Level 2

Passive:SG Pet&Taming 15%@Lvl 30 - Criteria:Completed;PF-Decrease Regen?@?

Island Gorilla (Rare) - CHECK Level 1
Passive:pF - Increase Generation 10% @ Lvl 5 Criteria: 0.0%, SG-Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 11
Exportable: @ Lvl 7

Kitty (Common) CHECK Level 1
Passive: SG - Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 13 Criteria: COMPLETED!

Lai Tung Pai (Rare) - CHECK Level 1
Passives: PF - Increase Generation 16.7% @ Lvl 6 Criteria:0.0%; SG-Pet&Taming 15% @ Lvl 15 Criteria:COMPLETED!

Lofven Papoo (Common) - CHECK Level 1
Passive: SG-Pet&Taming 10% @Lvl 14 Criteria: 0.0%
Exportable: NO (Next Island/Secret Island)

Mang Chang Pet (Common)CHECK
Mei Hua Quan Pet (Uncommon)CHECK

Nusul Pet- Level 6 (Common)

Passive: SG-Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 14 Prerequisite: COMPLETED!
Tricks: Greet, Dance, Jump
Exportable @ Lvl 7 (Arkadia)

Oratan Axe - Yuujou_17_H - CHECK Level 16 (Legendary)
Animations: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-s-Endeavors&p=3656821&viewfull=1#post3656821

Video - Start at 2:16
Passive: SG-Pet&Taming 20%@Lvl 23 - Criteria:Completed;Autoloot : 45M @Lvl18-Criteria:COMPLETED
Tricks: Greet, Dance, Bow, Roll
Exportable: @ Lvl 7 (Yes, he's above level 7)(Arkadia)

Pandi Pup (Common) - CHECK Level 1
Passive: SG-Pet&Taming 10% @ Lvl 14 [URL="https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?298715-Maria-s-Endeavors&p=3608244&viewfull=1#post3608244"]Criteria: Completed![/URL]
Exportable: NO (Arkadia)

Paneleon (Common) CHECK - Level 1
Passive: SG-Pet&Taming 10% @ Lvl 14 Criteria: 0.0%
Exportable: @ Lvl 7 (Cyrene)

Panther Pet (Common)CHECK - well sort of (the one in inventory isn't at completed yet for pet and taming, but that shouldn't take too long... easier to skill this one up than to look at each of the hundreds in storage in hell to figure out which one I've got to completed, lol)
Passive: SG-Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 14 Criteria: COMPLETED!
Exportable: @ Lvl 7

Rhino Beetle Pet (Common) - CHECK Level 3
Video - start at 1:40
Passive:SG - Pet & Taming 15% @ Lvl 18

Rover Pet (Common) CHECK
Passive: SG - Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 10 Criteria: COMPLETED!
Exportable: YES

Pygmy Kong (Rare) - CHECK Level 1
Passive: Decrease Critical Damage 3%@Lvl 21 Criteria: 0.0%; SG-Pet&Taming 20%@Lvl 24 Criteria: 0.0%
Exportable: @ Lvl 7 (Secret Island/[Next Island?])

Sapphire Chirin Dragon Pet (Rare) - CHECK Level 1
Passive:pF-Increase Generation 10%@Lvl 6 Criteria: 0.0%;SG Pet&Taming 15% @Levl18 - Criteria: COMPLETED!

Sasha (Legendary) -CHECK
Level 3
Passive: PF-Increase Generation 10% @LvL 6 Criteria: Completed ; Passive:SG-Pet&Taming 15% @Lvl 20 Criteria:COMPLETED!

Tabtab Pet (Common)CHECK

Wolper Tinger (Common) -CHECK Level 1

Vixen (Uncommon) - CHECK Level 1
Passive: SG-Pet & Taming 15% @ Lvl 16 Criteria: 0.0%
Exportable: No

Whiskers (Rare)CHECK
Prereq: Pet Focus - Increase Generation: 10% @ Lvl 7; SG - Pet & Taming 10% @ Lvl 11 Criteria: COMPLETED!

Yau Kung Mun (Epic) CHECK Level 1
Passive: SG Pet & Taming:15% @ Lvl 13 Criteria: 0.0%; Decrease Critical Damage 2% @ Lvl 18 Critiera: 0.0%

Skill checks:
Current Animal Tamer Level: Capable, 20
Current Pet Handler Level: 17
Current Whipper (Hit) Level: Capable, 20
Current Whipper (Dmg) Level: Adept, 18
Hit Ability on Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted: 8.7/10
Critical Hit Ability on Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted: 8.2/10

-----------------
yep, full zoo is in a box in inventory. What's in the apartment is now jsst some 'spare' pets. Extra Panther's have been moved to hell storage. Other 'extra' pets are in rocktropia storage til I get ready to haul em to their planet of origin for long term storage. One of mostly every pet that I have multiples of is in the zoo as well, and they'll sometimes be swapped out with their more skilled brethren. Focus for now is getting oratan axe and boxer up to level to get passive unlocked. May also try to get some of the other critters in the box criteria unlocked if not yet unlocked, and/or get em up to level they can be exported, if it is possible to export em...

Note: if you have pet in a box such as a resettlement storage container, you can spawn them with a quick key icon, but ONLY if the box is open. Once they are spawned you can close the box since they'll stay spawned as they go back to main inventory after you dismiss pet... Going to try to keep the 'main' critters listed above in a resettlement box most of the time so that they stick with me so I can slowly skill em up on each planet as I visit the planet for a few weeks or months here and there over time...

really need to check on skill requirement levels for the big guys I'm thinking about taming... would hate to get them to point they can be tamed and then not be able to actually tame it, as once happened long ago when I was just shy of being at level to tame up an atrox after I whipped him quite a bit... think I was around level 11 or 12 back then.

Probably should grind several the the low level critters in to animal essence, but I don't need tons of the stuff yet... and I like having extra critters around now and then just for the heck of it... in part because pets are not lootable in space even though animal essence is (at least I think it is?).

Now working on lightening load so I'm not so heavy... hate to move armor in to storage since I like having it all available in different sets with one click.
==================

Maria's new Little Zoo - (the below is outdated so this is a new zoo in progress)

Last edited:
til I'm ready to move the critters to their origin planets, and whatnot, the panther's are in hell storage, and the other critters not in the zoo or in the check list above are in hiding in the arctic for a while... also dropped all armor sets other than the adjusted harrier and gremlin, the main two I usually use, in to storage for now.

Feels amazing to have my speed buff back up to snuff since I'm not overloaded on weight with too many items in inventory...

Now time to do some skillin. ;)

(amazing with full speed buff on running around the oil rig on arctic - you can run full lap or two before you take one bite in the butt from the mob there, and get back to the storage in no time flat... doubt I'll stick here for long, but when not doing other junk, may stay for a while, at least til lag hits and it slows me down)

documenting the museum...

Started doing an inventory of the Holiday Hangout's Christmas Collection... slow process but worthwhile effort imho since a lot of this stuff isn't fully documented with all item info screens, etc. elsewhere, including in entropiawiki. (some of it's in there, but not all of it)

Will work on continuing to document the inventory over time as time permits...

temporarily on secret island...

moved over to secret island for a bit to explore it and try to increase level on these kongs and gorillas... and perhaps to tame some more... ;)

http://www.entropiapets.com/blog/taming-a-mountain-gorilla
The best position is [38184, 19467]

----
sidenote: finally unlocked blueprint comprehension.

Found a new tp there! ;) (Samoan spa tp - not really anything special, but makes hunting boar a bit easier than having to run from CND or Island girl spa)
-----------
Finding a Mountain Gorilla that's tameable ain't easy. Cliff dived a bit today to keep killing them by water down the mountain after tagging em... hoping that a tameable would spawn... no luck yet. Blog link above says it's over 1k that need to be killed to spawn a tameable... I didn't kill nearly that many. Kind of annoying doing the water kill thing, but I don't see any point in actually killing em the regular way if they aren't tameable. It's difficult to do it right since it's an event area... so if you don't run out of the wave spawnner in the 20 seconds you end up with a bunch of em instead of only having to deal with 2 at a time.... Thought about using the ngl to aggro both of em at once, but that didn't work out so well since I outran them off of radar too soon (I'm using a speed ring and sometimes also using the adjusted harrier to get max acceleration), and the explosive range is only 20 meters or so... most of the time they don't spawn that close together.

Might try more later this week...we'll see... I'm sticking around on Secret Island til at least one of the two gorillas I have in the Zoo already are level 7, so not much else to do here...

Petit pappoo don't seem to add to counter on mission the npc bots at the Indy 500 give you... but petit level seem to be only papoo on secret island, so not sure how to do that mission unless maybe it's a mission for next island that's given on secret island or something weird like that?

ok confirmed, petit aren't on that mission... so guess when I get bored with the gorilla mountain cliff diving I'll hunt village boar, or mountain boar... mmm tasty (at least one boar part has 600% markup, lol)

Last edited:
Village Boar

qOfdWAdCh7vgpM93WR1ObaH2UCC7QTXh-x-4xiZSiLSir_S9_f_1Jj90EOsLB7-BBVvgumsIOjt57JQlRFj5UkEuB1GjvFnLYJsbhyUUiCSo-C5w7nn5GKdtUfMU0pGLc-3a7DjGzGs=w2400

on to stage 2.

pygmy kong is finally at a mood level where I can start skilling him so up he goes... working through level 1 right now.... 7I guess for now I'll just stay put in Secret Island and up his skills til he's level 7 as I continue to work through the village boar mission. I've pretty much given up on trying to spawn the blasted mountain gorilla to tame since it takes so many regular ones to kill or drown first, but may just go up there from time to time for the view, lol.

cannot do the papoo missions on Secret Island since the papoo here are only the petit variation...

After the pygmy's at level 7 I may stay here to increase level to 7 on island gorilla, but we'll see... I may be too darn bored with this little place to continue after that and save him for adventures on Next Island proper?

One thing I do like about secret island is it'll be a bit easier to move the loot over to rocktropia to sell eventually since market there may be slightly bigger than on next island proper... especially if I eventually invest in a shopkeeper again... but we'll see. That close connection might make the higher hp missions on next island/secret island more worth doing here on secret island if I get in to those eventually, but lets not get too far ahead of ourselves just quite yet.

Pygmy Kong animation

Pygmy Kong Animations: Greet, Dance

Pygmy Kong reached level 2!

Pygmy Kong is now level 2!
6-H1c7f0KaMzfY_ypKyB1KcI_Ee4NNM5p8GxIaC1xMfTt2ZuBoYXznrjb5YBfd32avohldxX__rQKrx3eoxIUqHNHUol2kZz-1KfL7RV-Nv8fwQOlry9M-wsIAWh2oRWv6lfM7nrmhU=w2400

working on trying to get a mountain gorilla tamed, but it'll be a lengthy process. Got the right gear to do it, and the right location to do it... just a matter of having patience... lots of patience to get one to actually spawn.

If/when I get one, I may continue to try to spawn a second one to sell, and so forth, but we'll see..

Last edited:
meanwhile...

meanwhile... back on Arkadia the compet deeds were traded in...

then in space exploring the new edge of the new moon, our small ship went kablooee... ah well, a few skills gained due to repairs...

currently back on Cyrene, working on the pleaks and daily mazes...

Mario VR doesn't seem to hand out tokens?... hmm...

Cyrene pets are fed...

Cyrene pets are fed, and I'll start tricking em out. Plan to probably stay put on Cyrene til they are around level 7, each and can be exported... may stay around depending on how good I get at the mario and luigi vr things... It took me a few days to get the maze down a while back, but now I can do it almost blindfolded... so working on it.

Rhino beetle is up to level 3.

Poor little Wolpertinger's tail still falls through the floor when he's in the sitting position.

Paneleon's animations are nifty.

Last edited:
Rhino Beetle made it to level 4!

Rhino Beetle made it to level 4!
entropia_2018-10-10_23.00.58.jpg

New Trick: 2 Step

Also sent in a support ticket for a couple of issues mentioned in links back at https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-s-Endeavors&p=3636457&viewfull=1#post3636457 related to cyrene maze... Vlad isn't dropping any loot, which he should be according to March 28th update http://cyreneforum.com/threads/planet-cyrene-vu-notes-march-27th-2018.7825/ Also, the autotool, autolooters in the maze exploiting the fact that the vlanwings spawn at the same location forever is a bit of an annoying exploit... no where else in the virtual universe do I know of any place where the spawn respawns in exact same spot forever...

Last edited:
More Cyrene update promises...

Vlad will start looting stuff again (as originally promised in March 2018 vu - currently as of 10/12/2018 he doesn't loot anything at all... he simply dies if you kill him and mission to kill him completes):

http://cyreneforum.com/threads/planet-cyrene-vu-notes-march-27th-2018.7825/
- Vlad the Unraveler now can drop Mazeweaver Certificates.

http://www.cyreneforum.com/threads/vlad-the-untraveler.7882/#post-28280
Hey mastermesh,

Yes, there were some sync issues with the last PP VU that prevented some changes from going through, we'll attempt this one again for the next PP VU.

Cheers,
Kris
----------------

False advertising about price of campfire will be fixed (guess it's 500 and not 50 tokens as advertised when you click on the campfire and the little text thing comes up that says you can buy it for only 50? Hope they make it only 50... since false advertising is not a good thing):
http://www.cyreneforum.com/threads/50-vs-500-tokens-for-fireplace.7911/#post-28278

campfire.jpg

broker-false_advertising_828520.jpg

Last edited:
Quick little run through Mario (or is it Maria? ;) ) Instance and Maze.

Instance time is too slow to do the advanced run since I do the double click thing... Just not that great with jumping without the double click to keep me on the platform... practice to get fast I may.

Back