FYI: Market manipulatiors on Hairspray!

Status

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
hair_spray_scammer_303744.jpg

This doesnt exaxtly help us beauty parlors! Materials are expensive as they are...

youve got a nice screen there, i suggest you would send it to MA support, they might do something baout it, since the capture is so nicely done, they cant ignore it.

GJ & GL Troll out

Manipulators are everywhere, just don't Buy above what u think is worth, just because market history says a price is don't mean that is the right price..
Just take a look on few items that were heavily manipulated, I don't name em , but if u look here on forum u'll see that their owners start to sell em now,because they know those items don't worth the "actual market price", and BIG surprize !!! they cant sell em for "market price", maybe ppl became more educated ?
btw: I don't think ur the right one to complain about manipulators.

32.90 ped auction fee that guy will be paying, if he ends up making an extra 5-10 pec per hair spray now that the marke will be manipulated, he'll have to sell between 329 and 658 hair spray just to break even....i don't understand why anyone would waste thier time, these guys are f*ckin idiots

lol, at that price i would sell my hairspray as well :D

just noone would buy

considering that the hairstyling is a quite easy to overview market of ppl who actually offer higher lvl haircuts, who are the end customers of it, i doubt it will have that much effect

since those main customers wont buy that obviously, ppl who try to sell way higher will lose loads of pesd on auction fee :)

It might be an accident. Happened to my wife a while ago too on an amp.
She added all PEDs available instead of a normal bid.

Oh, and MA support doesn't care about this :D.

LOL im nááb and have to learn to read.

You should really send an support case, i hate these guys.

Unlikely so, the opening bid is outragious, for two people to make a mistake, one listing it and then the other to make the bid I think is highly improbable.

lol

how surprising they dont care :D

Starting price wars didn't help us beauty parlors either ;)

Selling Emo skill implant at TP :laugh:

Same happened right when I wanted to buy a ML 45 few weeks ago (need to save some PED, therefore I wasn't able to buy it back then).

No one was sold at the offers (19-21k), then a very known reseller with awful bad reputation here on EF sold one for 25k (however, he's selling it again now, even with forum thread for 24k "below MU") and now everyone thinks he must ask at least 23,5k for his ML 45.

So i'll never own one because people pushing the price over the top - thanks fu**in' P*L reseller !

(cheap haircuts for everyone !)

TBH this looks more like an honest misstake. Someone put the pedcard in and clicked the leftmost arrow and whoops all the peds on the card went into a bid on an item with no buyout.

Wouldnt a manipulator set a buyout there, to make sure that no one knew who sold or bought the item, not giving people 24 hours to see it?

Iono tho, could be a couple of really dumb ones too :D.

completely agree A-bomb.

he paid heeps of fee for that mistake.

TBH this looks more like an honest misstake. Someone put the pedcard in and clicked the leftmost arrow and whoops all the peds on the card went into a bid on an item with no buyout.

Wouldnt a manipulator set a buyout there, to make sure that no one knew who sold or bought the item, not giving people 24 hours to see it?

Iono tho, could be a couple of really dumb ones too :D.

opening bid would be set lower then ...

i.e 1 ped and not a couple hundred

opening bid would be set lower then ...
i.e 1 ped and not a couple hundred

Does it show somewhere where the 'opening' bid was ?

If the 2nd guy accidentally put his entire ped card on the bid - wouldn't that make it the opening / starting bid - seeing as he's the only bidder and there is no buyout. :dunno:

LOL im nááb and have to learn to read.

You should really send an support case, i hate these guys.

I dont think there is something that MA can do about it, its allowed to buy overpriced items and its allowed to sell that too. :rolleyes:

if you look on the pic, you can see that the opening bis IS 936ped and current bid is 963ped.

No .. I look again and still the opening / current bid are both 963.
No variance in the number there ..

I thought maybe if someone bid on something and there wasn't a bid previous to their bid - suddenly the opening bid would be moved to whatever they had bid.

I was incorrect.

Carry on with the whining thread about this whilst you hoard the things that suit your very own 'market manipulation' pink man.

Reactions: 11B
maybe its the same case as with the... w/e it was... armax skull maybe?
Where it was just being used to transfer PEDs

Unlikely so, the opening bid is outragious, for two people to make a mistake, one listing it and then the other to make the bid I think is highly improbable.

Does it show somewhere where the 'opening' bid was ?

If the 2nd guy accidentally put his entire ped card on the bid - wouldn't that make it the opening / starting bid - seeing as he's the only bidder and there is no buyout. :dunno:

No .. I look again and still the opening / current bid are both 963.
No variance in the number there ..

I thought maybe if someone bid on something and there wasn't a bid previous to their bid - suddenly the opening bid would be moved to whatever they had bid.

I was incorrect.

Carry on with the whining thread about this whilst you hoard the things that suit your very own 'market manipulation' pink man.

plz clearify....

not sure if it's clarification but I interpret it as her rambling on about something without taking the time to think first to realise she was wrong then start making digs at you to turn the attention away from her own ignorance (this is the third time I've witnessed her do something like this) If history repeats itself i'll be getting neg rep from her for pointing it out too. (In all my time on EU I've only received neg rep twice, both from her, first for pointing out that she was making an off topic post, on my thread. The second time for correcting her when she was making inaccurate claims about how the EFD system works. Neither of which I believe I deserved; but now, I expect nothing less than that from her.) Some people can't be happy unless they're making someone else miserable, I couldn't bring myself to post on that news article about her, but it made me sick the past week every time I visited EU seeing that article on the front page, proclaiming a scum bag as a celebrity. I'm sure there's tons of people out there who think she's a great person, imo, they've been fooled. Now, in response to this post, surely I'll get flamed for "reselling", just like she always goes on about, tell ya what though, if I cared what people thought about me reselling, would I be standing around barking that I'm buying stuff all day long? I think not, only makes you look bad, to try and make me look bad, jokes on you danielle.

useless ramble blah blah ..

LOL cry more sweat reseller.
You will actually see on THIS thread that I admitted I was incorrect.
I thought something totally different happened when someone put the first bid up.

SURPRISE - had nothing to do with you, moron.

I'm so sorry I called you a dick and you had to whine about it.
But - if the shoe fits - wear it, Dick.

Have another nice -rep from me. :yay:

:topic:

LOL cry more sweat reseller.
You will actually see on THIS thread that I admitted I was incorrect.
I thought something totally different happened when someone put the first bid up.

SURPRISE - had nothing to do with you, moron.

I'm so sorry I called you a dick and you had to whine about it.
But - if the shoe fits - wear it, Dick.

Have another nice -rep from me. :yay:

:topic:

I remember when I used to call people profane names because I wasn't smart enough to respond intelligently. (I was roughly 9-13 years old then)

And WOOOHOOO!! Another neg rep from danielle, at least I feel she finally had a decent reason for it lol

Ironic though, got +rep from that post too, although Im not suprised to read what some people have said about you in my rep records, seems I'm not the only one who's become disgusted with your lack of respect and arrogant slander of others.

only makes you look bad, to try and make me look bad, jokes on you danielle.

Need I say more?...I rest my case :D

Last edited:
This is someone with two accounts transfering peds from one to the other.
That's all.

This is someone with two accounts transfering peds from one to the other.
That's all.

I don't really think that makes it right but if that's the case then they should consider doing it with something which doesn't affect the market so drastically, perhaps some junk crafting components that aren't useful in anything and haven't sold in weeks on auction.

Or possibly use fast-user switching in windows to just perform a secure trade, it is possible to log on two accounts at once with only 1 PC, then they wouldn't pay the fee or screw up the market.

I don't really think that makes it right but if that's the case then they should consider doing it with something which doesn't affect the market so drastically, perhaps some junk crafting components that aren't useful in anything and haven't sold in weeks on auction.

Or possibly use fast-user switching in windows to just perform a secure trade, it is possible to log on two accounts at once with only 1 PC, then they wouldn't pay the fee or screw up the market.

might be a planet-CND transfer tho

50 ped for up+down compared to 36 ped(?) auction fee

never mind, forgot the transport fee :D

Status
Back