Mary Jane Blocked again

Mary Jane

Stalker
Society
The Great Pretenders
Mary Mary Jane
After coming from job with 3 days off in front when i login my account was locked again explanation
"Your Entropia Universe account has been locked due to an ongoing internal exploit investigation"

After got 1 month ban i got final warning and all i do i have extremelly carefull and this happen.
I sold VTOL and rocket after return to game im doing hardly mining and i got block for no reason at all...

Thats insane...

{removed}

I got my account with last warning make sense i sell peds from outside game when i know and all of us is iligal?
This is a conspiration...

And how told you that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you know what you did this time.

hmm nvm hope it get sorted soon...

Last edited:

You joking with me man i have final warning if u have 500k in game you will joke?
Be serious ...

are more people banned this time for the same reason ..'internal exploit investigation' . I Dunno what is the problem.

:lolup: Yes Please! :lolup:

What I'm thinking of has nothing to do with vtols.

What do you mean, you think you know what he did this time,

I am sorry for you man i really am i hope it is not permanent this time :( :( so sorry for you, but i just really hope you didnt do anything else :(

RJ Rob

are more people banned this time for the same reason ..'internal exploit investigation' . I Dunno what is the problem.

I dont care about other i know what i have done...
I sold Vtol and rocket i bought supermecy and stryckhammer i mined like a dog and MA say i exploit...

20 minutes now

Sorry, not to be rude or anything, but if you got blocked again and noticed when coming home, how could you comment the above comment about a thing that is happening right now ingame? :confused:

This is weird. I heard another gun got locked today for nothing and then the servers went down :scratch2:

Sorry, not to be rude or anything, but if you got blocked again and noticed when coming home, how could you comment the above comment about a thing that is happening right now ingame? :confused:

My girlfriend plays too...
I need say this 1 million times? Write in your minds Mary Jane have a girlfriend near wife ...

MJ hope u dont use duplicate accounts? :scratch2:

Maybe MA realized AT LAST that people owning Supremacy, Shadow, Mod FAP and any other uber and expensive gears were exploiting the system because these stuff allow them to have economic advantage on others, allowing them to hunt mobs that non-depositors cant.

(J.K for those who didnt get it.) :laugh:

Must be important if they even shut it down a friday night.....

I got locked too, as well as a society mate of mine.

I hope this gets resolved before my WoF match tomorrow...

My girlfriend plays too...
I need say this 1 million times? Write in your minds Mary Jane have a girlfriend near wife ...

Oh, I am so sorry that I did not remember something I have never heard about before, of course I should have... and I should remember every detail about you as well, obviously :duh:

I got locked too, as well as a society mate of mine.

I hope this gets resolved before my WoF match tomorrow...

So nothing to worry about. This is some king of bug that will automatically lock ppl around then and that's why servers went down too, I guess :scratch2:

So nothing to worry about. This is some king of bug that will automatically lock ppl around then and that's why servers went down too, I guess :scratch2:

Sure hope so, would hate to be away from game for more than an hour :D

Thats insane...

{removed}

I got my account with last warning make sense i sell peds from outside game when i know and all of us is iligal?
This is a conspiration...

And how told you that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I am so sorry that I did not remember something I have never heard about before, of course I should have... and I should remember every detail about you as well, obviously :duh:

offcourse,he is a legend in his own mind ;)

even if he posts he will never post at this forum again,he makes a post about 5 minutes later,he cannot help it..he craves for attention :)

Look at last post and take your conclusion someone is fucking me reporting me without a minimal reason...

I have my account with last warnig why should i sell peds from out when i have there many thousands...
Completelly no sense and Centech knows how is the guys...

Not important who told me, I don't want to name names. I do agree it would be rather foolish. And like I told you in pm I honestly feel bad you got locked. This is why I would never (again) invest large amounts of money in game. It seems that MA has license to steal everything you own if they feel like it. How can they expect investors when they treat them this way.

Last edited:
offcourse,he is a legend in his own mind ;)

even if he posts he will never post at this forum again,he makes a post about 5 minutes later,he cannot help it..he craves for attention :)

Hahahahaha!! To quote Force "FACT!!"

This does not look like an individual exploit to me, its either MA fucking up like they always do, or some larger exploit that we've all been pulled into via proximity/trades.

Back