Mary Jane Blocked again

Heehee - don't make "Selling Out" thread for lots of peds that MA can't honour - they will just lock you :tongue2:

this is cleary a bug dunno why ppl make so much suspecions. i have the items and i'm playing. soon every locked acounts will get in and just hope MA makes a public statment apologising

I've grown to like this place, with its nice background and layout and all, but I wouldn't mind if we all switched back to EF. Not that I mind my PMs in particular being read, just the principle of what COULD be happening.

Except that the EF owner is now employed (or under contract anyways) to maintain this forum for SDS, so what exactly would be won by going back?

This ia maybe a long shot. But do the locked ppl also play on the PlayStation network ? (PSN)

If so all creditcard on their could be comprimsed.

just an idea

This ia maybe a long shot. But do the locked ppl also play on the PlayStation network ? (PSN)

just an idea

hmmm interesting theory, maybe a posibility, so MA is protecting players......

but protecting maybe not, how would MA know if players play on playstation network, sooo thinking deeper, maybe not the reason :p

just an idea

Don't see how that could get me locked though, I haven't deposited in a very long time.

I find this thread difficult to masturbate to, but it is more entertaining than hunting atrox with no armor :laugh:

Maybe you should get chelle to hook you up with the cam in trifles bathroom.

Reactions: EMW
hmmm interesting theory, maybe a posibility, so MA is protecting players......

but protecting maybe not, how would MA know if players play on playstation network, sooo thinking deeper, maybe not the reason :p

Easy , Sony informs CC companys, Those inform the companys involved with ither payments. Maybe even a simpel email. I dunno .. it is possible

I find this thread difficult to masturbate to, but it is more entertaining than hunting atrox with no armor :laugh:

All I can't say to that is ....WOW :laugh:

omg this is scarry.... how come so many folks got locked?

Please some official statements from MA or its planetpartners...

I guess anyone who is still locked now AFTER the maintenance got involved in some dirty business... intentionaly or not.

Back