Mary Jane Blocked again

offcourse,he is a legend in his own mind ;)

even if he posts he will never post at this forum again,he makes a post about 5 minutes later,he cannot help it..he craves for attention :)

so called attention-whore? :p

Not important who told me, I don't want to name names. I do agree it would be rather foolish. And like I told you in pm I honestly feel bad you got locked. This is why I would never (again) invest large amounts of money in game. It seems that MA has license to steal everything you own if they feel like it. How can they inspect investors when they treat them this way.

In theory here!

Lets say peds were sold, outside game, that is a pretty obvious violation and it should be dealt with no matter own in game.

I am not saying i agree with this rule, or MJ actually did do what ever it might be, i am saying in theory if you violate the rules it get dealt with no matter what you have in game.

regarding this thread it is a little fast jumping to conclusion on some rumors. I am sure if you did not do what ever you was reported for your account will be opened up as fast as they can.

Hmm.... interesting. Wonder what triggered this multi-player lock? Maybe those of you who are locked can interact via PM and try to find a common item or in-game action that may have set the wheels in motion.

Menace

I must resist... posting....

fail~2.gif

(That's for whatever is causing everyone to be locked)

lol

Last edited:
Its hillarious!!!

There are two things that can be true:

1. You were foolish enough to make another exploit
  2. You have some ingame/irl Enemies that doesnt agree with you...

In theory here!

Lets say peds were sold, outside game, that is a pretty obvious violation and it should be dealt with no matter own in game.

I am not saying i agree with this rule, or MJ actually did do what ever it might be, i am saying in theory if you violate the rules it get dealt with no matter what you have in game.

regarding this thread it is a little fast jumping to conclusion on some rumors. I am sure if you did not do what ever you was reported for your account will be opened up as fast as they can.

how you fell if you know you was sleeping today and tomorow police came your home and arrest you because they think you commited a crime?

You could all be innocent and just caught in an investigation into someone that had scammed peds in game. That has happened many times before. Maybe everyone who is locked traded with the same person recently?

how you fell if you know you was sleeping today and tomorow police came your home and arrest you because they think you commited a crime?

Tbh that happens all the time.. :)

You could all be innocent and just caught in an investigation into someone that had scammed peds in game. That has happened many times before. Maybe everyone who is locked traded with the same person recently?

I made 2 trades one for DOA one for the Supremecy... because i sold rocket and i need gear to hunt nothing else...

That depends, i am 100% ceritfied pure so i would be pretty sad and overwhelmed.

If i was a repeat offender i properly wouldnt make a big deal out of it, if i knew i was innocent this time.

I borrow the Supremecy and Doa to Travolta for 2 days because i went to Hell maybe MA think i sold it to him from outside?

No sense you cannot borrow to your friends

i got locked too today , was able to play in the morning an hour later i got locked , must be something bigger going on ...

That depends, i am 100% ceritfied pure so i would be pretty sad and overwhelmed.

If i was a repeat offender i properly wouldnt make a big deal out of it, if i knew i was innocent this time.

Let me sell out ...

I made 2 trades one for DOA one for the Supremecy... because i sold rocket and i need gear to hunt nothing else...

My tip is for now....

Dont post here for a while...

I dont know if you are willing to dig deaper hole in this thread... Last time the truth came quite fast.. :)

Erm, im locked too!!

i told it! FBI invaded MA hq and they want tax records and everything! :)

My tip is for now....

Dont post here for a while...

I dont know if you are willing to dig deaper hole in this thread... Last time the truth came quite fast.. :)

Interesting, did travolta get a ban too, just another question, im trying to understand why now :p and so is everyone else hehe

and posting in this thread does no harm, people should be allowed to discuss what goes on in EU in this forum, free speech :)

RJ Rob

Interesting, did travolta get a ban too, just another question, im trying to understand why now :p and so is everyone else hehe

and posting in this thread does no harm, people should be allowed to discuss what goes on in EU in this forum, free speech :)

RJ Rob

nop i didnt get any lock

I get a msg that servers down for maintenance
Maybe a systembug???
I checked the Email now but not a msg about locked account here..

nop i didnt get any lock

omg ok, this is crazy madness, i really hope it is a bug, and that is why servers went down, surely MA cant lock all these big players for no reason, it has to be a bug :scratch2:

:D no offense, but either your English really sucks or you admitted you sold peds outside of game :D
Sorry, had to say it. Btw it's really bad they can just lock any account without no reason.
You sold peds from outside too?
You exploit too?

A friend of mine got locked too :scratch2: I hope it gets worked out soon.

Back