Mary Jane Blocked again

it's hard to spell properly with one hand

Thats why I learned to type with my feet.

Now tell me more about this naked-psycho-atrox-masturbation thingie... Is it an event? If so where do I sign up? And if I win do I get a bottle of that Red Stag?

:scratch2:

Blackjack :cowboy:

You joking with me man i have final warning if u have 500k in game you will joke?
Be serious ...

No offense but your trouble is you talk too much. Most people don't give a shit about your troubles in game but you just want to keep everyone informed via your gums flappin out the detailed play by play daily. You had to let us all know about your successful "exploit" with the vtol in such a way that someone probably reported you. You couldn't keep your trap shut and just take the loot. I don't believe you made it one day without dropping some post on the forum keeping us in the loop of the drama. Now you are seriously going to go that route again while they contemplate shutting you down for good ? I am not understanding you.

Intresting how a thread can go from "Mary Jane Blocked again" to naked-psycho-atrox-masturbation thing lol

Intresting how a thread can go from "Mary Jane Blocked again" to naked-psycho-atrox-masturbation thing lol

Well, it is the comedic filler while we wait for more dramatic news from Mary Jane.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled naked-psycho-atrox-masturbation.

:scratch2:Just saw all the written while i was a bit toxicated..
what I see now is masturbating maryjane hunting naked troxes while clapping with his feet and go take a coffee within 2minutes with his wife that was supposed to go for a dinner.....

Well, it is the comedic filler while we wait for more dramatic news from Mary Jane.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled naked-psycho-atrox-masturbation.

thanks that is what Obi will do right now.

ps. I am not blocked :)

he realy want to make bad things to his ass with the remote control..epic :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:..crazy mother fucker isnt it?:yay:

Hehe we doesnt know what he did in the closet though.. :eyecrazy:

What if the pshologist masturbate you then?

Lol, made me think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA10ZsoTZ9A&feature=related

Donny Darko, what a great movie :laugh:

Lol, not sure if that video of the kid was fake... I've seen spoiled kids freak out like this. Except for the part about trying to stick the remote where the sun don't shine, that was just bizarre. Looked like he was making a good effort of it too lol.

so let me get this right. you had no gear to hunt with, so you bought a DOA and half of supremacy set (only 4 pieces so technically slightly more than half) and this was what you bought from selling the rocket?

correct me if i'm wrong, but you just recently sold your rocket, and now you're trying to sell supremacy and strikehammer already? i think you are more guilty of something than you like to admit, because nobody buys this kind of gear for such a short period only to turn around and try to sell it (through other players nonetheless) and get a deal closed in less than 1 day's time period.

it kind of makes sense now about you specifically being locked, the other people? not sure, but why would you be trying to sell 4 pieces of supremacy SGA and a strikehammer through some other guy named Pawel something and get a deal closed in less than 24 hrs?

here's all i know of the situation, briefly recapped:

I'm at Akmuul hanging out.
Pawel something from 'Calypso Traders' society comes in and says 'Selling DOA Strikehammer and Supremacy SGA armor'.
I chat him ask how much for armor. Here is the following summary of dialog:
Pawel: "Current offer 50k peds for 6 pieces" (was really 4 but I guess he made mistake)
Me: who are you selling armor for?
Pawel: good friend of mine, I won't reveal name though until tomorrow you will meet
Me: okay, well can I see the armor at least?
Pawel: no not until tomorrow
Me: okay, well how soon is your friend looking to sell this armor?
Pawel: must sell by tomorrow, you may win if you bid 51k ped
Me: okay well I can come up with 51k by tomorrow if I have to, you can write me as current offer
Pawel: okay I will talk to you tomorrow then

the next day:
Me: so is that armor still for sale?
Pawel: yes but I have made a mistake, only 4 pieces not 6 like I said
Me: okay I am not interested anymore thanks

but as you can see the guy wanted to sell the armor by what is now yesterday. that conversation I had was 2 days ago, and yesterday I decided not to pursue the trade any further. Anyway, think what you want, but I think it is quite clear that it is Mary Jane was trying to sell these items quickly and take what ped he can on short notice. I don't know what ever happened to the armor and gun, but I am glad I did not end up trying to participate in this deal because I might have wound up locked as well.

lol yes it was me i was trying sell Mary armor but i was really tired i was think is 6 pieces not 4 . Mary was trying to sell quick items because have some importent stuff to buy. I can see any think wrong or inligal .... I`m trader for last 2 years and im selling many items belong to other people.....

Back ON topic - have all of the people locked out been to RT? Possibly something to do with the bugged repeatable attribute gaining missions?

Maybe hunting with ND, is that an exploit? :cool:

wht u mean fake:scratch2:, dont all teenagers wear blue underpants with hearts on them and try to use a remote as a butt plug when stressed?

lol ofc its fake, every one knows teenagers today wear yellow underpants...

wht u mean fake:scratch2:, dont all teenagers wear blue underpants with hearts on them and try to use a remote as a butt plug when stressed?

I meant that after i saw that video i found out that those 2 brothers made many videos like that on youtube for teh funz :)

Who would try to stuff a remote control up his ass by frustration anyway? :D
Maybe im wrong after all :dunno:

Watch this one, it looks like a set up to me too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0wood9iHsc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

I meant that after i saw that video i found out that those 2 brothers made many videos like that on youtube for teh funz :)

Who would try to stuff a remote control up his ass by frustration anyway? :D
Maybe im wrong after all :dunno:

Watch this one, it looks like a set up to me too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0wood9iHsc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

If you watch Tosh.0 on comedy central you will see he interviewed that kid and it was indeed fake...

On another note and word on the locks?

:offtopic:

This thread is about masturbating while hunting naked atrox .. or vice versa. Not about silly youtube clips with angry kids (thats not even EU related!). Just makes me angry to see how people have no respect for the thread starter and can't stay on topic!

:offtopic:

This thread is about masturbating while hunting naked atrox .. or vice versa. Not about silly youtube clips with angry kids (thats not even EU related!). Just makes me angry to see how people have no respect for the thread starter and can't stay on topic!

Sorry my mistake...

Back