FYI: Masks i have on auction for sale.

Status

Butch C v.2

Old Alpha
Society
Antipodean Army
Butch Butch Carisbrook
Wasn't sure where to put this but i guess masks are under clothing on auction so this is as good a place as any.

As they are on auction i can't put them on here under selling but i don't think many people look in the auction for already made masks i know i don't so I'm just looking for a little exposure.

Anyway here are the 4 masks that are on auction for sale, one is pretty much for Aussies only :)

They aren't cheap but have decent tt on them and will last you a long time and a lot of work went into them by myself but I'm moving on for a while so won't be needed them anymore, I shall make myself new ones down the track.

cheers

Hope the buyer of the skull and one of the tribals enjoys the masks and i look forward to seeing your face on my travels :)

gl

If I never play again, the mask you made me will be one of the only things I "own" i'll miss...cheers bro..gl selling them. :)

If I never play again, the mask you made me will be one of the only things I "own" i'll miss...cheers bro..gl selling them. :)

Cheers mate your makin me cry :) hahaha goodluck

Sorry, but this is still an advertisement for an ingmae auction, so...

:locked:

Status
Back