NOOOOOO I at work again!

Fooy!

WOW :eek:
now thats a massive spawn :eek:

Yeah that's a spawn ;)

And yet again i can't be there :laugh:

Take screenices ;)

Wow amazing story...ZzZZzZZZZzZZZzzZZz..wow...ZzzZzzZZZZzzZZZzzZZZ :computer:

Wait a second did not Ludark get killed already?

My friend just emailed me saying he see hof about argo leader elite? Awwww I want to come see!

I have been missing them all. Either I miss it completely, such as today, or I get on just to see something end.

I think I'm going to miss anything else that happens tonight as well.

:cry:

Absolutely fukkin dead ball of braun doh....

Awww...

I'm still stuck at work!

Keep us in the United States busy working (and frantically checking the EF) updated!

:yay:

Otherwise this is all I get to see... :(

Last edited:
Screenies...

People were aksing for screenies... so here ya go.

Some may not find this "amazing", but others asked for screenies... enjoy!

Good luck ingame!

anything happening atm?

Woo hoo!

Thanks Rayne! :wtg:

Those are both amazing and very satisfying. ;-)

I think I'll be good for another half an hour or so... :D

+Rep for the quick response!

People were aksing for screenies... so here ya go.

Some may not find this "amazing", but others asked for screenies... enjoy!

Good luck ingame!

Thx Rayne paparazzi ;) +rep

No problem at all posting the pics guys! I've been there, stuck at work while something is happening ingame. It blows!

To lighten the blow... I was kicked 4 times for lag.... when I would return I was quickly eaten by either an Argo Leader Elite or a Hogglo... rubberbanding and FPS were terrible... but it was interesting to say the least.

Even when the mobs stopped spawning, there were so many green dots lag still existed... for a while TP chips were not even functioning to get outta there!! It was like an uber convention :laugh: Reminded me of Braveheart when all the clans meet to unite against Longshanks or something...

I'm still stuck at work!

Keep us in the United States busy working (and frantically checking the EF) updated!

:yay:

Otherwise this is all I get to see... :(

I hope that all the knowledge in the library books will give you the chanse to get a night shift work, then the problem will be gone...:D

oh...loox like i've long missed this 1 (-: and note to marco! "the rig was taken because there aren't many people there not many ppl like getting pk'ed but we took it back eventually...this attack really failed because there were actually ppl there! lol but thx for huge spawns anywho!:yay::yay::wtg:

Back