Uber: Massive niks few month but whatever lady gaga pray for me <3

Revolution

Old Alpha
D-DeviL Revolution HellWomen
february uber but whatever here it is should post it earlier but im not for fame im for learning others :)

i pray for lady gaga songs and i hof and uber like a maniac 2003 old player here over and out Sir Yes Sir :D

btw 30 friends online time to chat ;)

instead of starting new thread here comes 2008 pictures :)

ii'll post more screenshoots during my best year in entropia 2008 <3

Space SHS 2008 Elite with high end armors! and guns with vain pictures coming soon :)

One night stand in CP! When i went to bed 3 in middle of night swedish time they ubred big :)

Last edited:
everybody buy hl8 L + a106 x4 u will profit ;)

im not for fame im for learning others :)

I can vouch for that!

Ubah Gratz Rev! Good for you, I wish you many many more! :thumbup:

I still have that same pixie set you gave me all those years ago :yup:

I can vouch for that!

Ubah Gratz Rev! Good for you, I wish you many many more! :thumbup:

I still have that same pixie set you gave me all those years ago :yup:

Fucking awesome man ty for everything was fun as hell be your mentor :)

but Exxor was your real mentor but he beg me to take you and im good to help :)

still have 5000 more globals to post both in team and solo :p and few ubers more but thats ok cant be arsed now :p

Mannan Mac ylir killed skalman but not D-DeviL 2008 ;) D-DeviL killed Mannan Mac ylir with sollomate opalo and recorded in Hall of Fame all time high :)

Well done son awesome shoot ;)

time to skill up to 300hp + :)

got banned on my oldest avatar becouse i was underage 13-14 :p

than made another male 2003 quited that ava becouse exxor said female was better choice becouse less expensive armors and than created revo 2004 still was underage but mindark didnt care so... now im 22 not underage anymore and thats pretty cool :p

pretty cool to only sweat in diripi farm north of camp phoenix got like 120 agility in 2 month lol pretty buggy

Last edited:
but Exxor was your real mentor but he beg me to take you and im good to help :)
ya, Exxor was an MIA mentor (missing in action) he was too busy playing poker online to be bothered here :laugh:

:wave: @ Exxor

Mannan Mac ylir killed skalman but not D-DeviL 2008 ;) D-DeviL killed Mannan Mac ylir with sollomate opalo and recorded in Hall of Fame all time high :)

Well done son awesome shoot :D

It just goes to show, the old saying is true, "Even a blind pig gets an acorn every now and then." :laugh:

time to skill up to 300hp + :)

than made another male 2003 quited that ava becouse exxor said female was better choice becouse less expensive armors and than created revo 2004 still was underage but mindark didnt care so... now im 22 not underage anymore and thats pretty cool :p

pretty cool to only sweat in diripi farm north of camp phoenix got like 120 agility in 2 month lol pretty buggy

ahhh the diripi :laugh:

Get that +300 HP m8, get er done! skill skill skill :thumbup:

Back