Master Coat, Ambu leather, WTF

Alice

Slayer
Society
Rising Potentials
Alice in Wonderland
ok, im utterly pissed, so the tone may get a bit harsh on that one (ambu is my main outfit)

since years the master coats are bugged around several areas, especially noticeable around the elbows and the bum, where they look cut off and glued together
this is ESPECIALLY noticeable on the ambu one

despite continious support cases the back still looks like this

not enough getting the back fixed, they also decided to fuck up the FRONT

WTF is that supposed to be
skin?

and around the belly button its belly boobs or what?
in the best case the funny dude who did that got the texture messed up, then it could indeed look like boob texture

IN EITHER CASE ITS FRIGGING CRAP AND IT LOOKS LIKE CRAP

if i want to look like a slut there are other options to wear out there as well

FIX THE DAMN FRIGGING COAT ON THE BACKSITE -AND- THE FRONTSIDE NOW and dont do that kind of shit to it

seriously, that coat got WORSE over the years
yes, im pissed -.-

who else got funny master coats now with belly boobs btw?
i mean wtf

not enough of that, but the funny dude who made that obviously doesn't know where the boobs are, as already hinted above (i assume its a dude cause a chick should know where the boobs are)
he flipped the texture upside down obviously

here the pick with meshtanktop

usually the top leaves the belly free, obviously the belly is here above the boob area, which is covered

and here with the gem bustier

Last edited:
From what myself amd some friends have checked, the new transparent front bug is effecting all master and cognac coats, not just ones with ambu :) big bad bug, hopefully fixed soon.

From what myself amd some friends have checked, the new transparent front bug is effecting all master and cognac coats, not just ones with ambu :) big bad bug, hopefully fixed soon.
backside is bugged since years

no fix yet, i doubt there will be one

i frigging paid 2000 ped for the coat back in the days and its getting fucked over and over
-.-

took off my coat long time ago, when bugs gettin worse,
its now getting dust in storage..
not worth to get angry about it

doh :eyecrazy:
I am tooo frightend to put on my coat now ...

:lolup:

Alice has granny boobs... HA HA!!!

My master coat and some other clothes sit in storage collecting dust.
I have over the past years lost a lot of confidence in the Mindark dev team.

Only one word comes to mind, incompetent.

I hope this was an oversight and gets fixed soon.

Not having this bug with my Cognac Coat (100% generic leather), tried both with and without shirt under.

Only bug I've noticed on it is that small "tail" thingy at the back, and that has been there for a while.

Not having this bug with my Cognac Coat (100% generic leather), tried both with and without shirt under.

Only bug I've noticed on it is that small "tail" thingy at the back, and that has been there for a while.

Hmm interesting, Ive got it on my cognac( textured not ambu) and on my textured master. You can see it before you even equip it- in the item info. Dusk also has the bug on a yellow cognac coat and Rose has it on her master.

946519_393330820784676_2067248328_n.jpg

Count yourself lucky ;)

it seems only female coats have that bug^^

maybe they tried to boost boobies a little more :laugh::laugh::laugh::silly2::lolup::ahh::lolup::silly2::laugh::eyecrazy::ahh::ahh:

:lolup:

Alice has granny boobs... HA HA!!!
:mad:

they dont tend to come down to the belly button :p
afaik at least o_O

My master coat and some other clothes sit in storage collecting dust.
I have over the past years lost a lot of confidence in the Mindark dev team.

Only one word comes to mind, incompetent.

I hope this was an oversight and gets fixed soon.
yeah, the word i had in mind was "amateur" but it goes the same direction

maybe cause ya got a sixpack and no bewbs :D

it seems only female coats have that bug^^

maybe they tried to boost boobies a little more :laugh::laugh::laugh::silly2::lolup::ahh::lolup::silly2::laugh::eyecrazy::ahh::ahh:
yeah, not enough that the gem bustier pushes them to sizes that could prolly knock out ppl in a single swing when i turn around, eh? :D

and i generally agree that having more boobs is usually a good thing, but i rather not have 4 on the same person :p

ok, im utterly pissed, so the tone may get a bit harsh on that one (ambu is my main outfit)

Yeah so RAGE quit now , sell everything and pledge for Star Citizen now !!!!!!!! Cryengine 3 9where did we hear that before) , Real spaceship where you can walk in, FPS (board ship and planetside combat perhaps), and dev that give a real shit :laugh:

{removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah so RAGE quit now , sell everything and pledge for Star Citizen now !!!!!!!! Cryengine 3 9where did we hear that before) , Real spaceship where you can walk in, FPS (board ship and planetside combat perhaps), and dev that give a real shit :laugh:

{removed}

{removed}

And yes, my master coat is screwed as well, textures don't line up top to bottom, and the front is a hideous mess.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, not enough that the gem bustier pushes them to sizes that could prolly knock out ppl in a single swing when i turn around, eh? :D

and i generally agree that having more boobs is usually a good thing, but i rather not have 4 on the same person :p

:lolup::lolup::lolup::hammer::hammer::hammer:

:naughty::naughty::rofl::rofl::rofl:

On a side note: master coat is also bugged when wearing spartacus, hermes and rutuba.
The left upper side from the master coat then dissapears.

Do Your Boobs Hang Low?
Do They Wobble to and Fro?
Can You Tie Them in a Knot?
Can You Tie Them in a Bow?
Can You Throw Them Over Your Shoulder Like a Continental Soldier?

Do Your Boobs Hang Low?
Do Your Boobs Hang High?
Do They Reach Up to the Sky?
Do The Droop When They're Wet?
Do They Stiffen When They're Dry?
Can You Semaphore Your Neighbor with a Mimimum of Labor?

Do Your Boobs Hang High?
Do Your Boobs Hang Wide?
Do They Flap From Side to Side?
Do They Wave in the Breeze?
From the Slightest Little Sneeze?
Can You Soar Above the Nation with a Feeling of Elation?

Do Your Boobs Hang Wide?
Do Your Boobs Fall Off?
When You Give a Great Big Cough?
Do They Lie There on the Ground?
Or Bounce Up at Every Sound?
Can You Stick Them in Your Pocket Just Like Little Davy Crockett?

Do Your Boobs Fall Off?

Same problem on my storm, so Im guessing its a general problem with that pattern.. :/

i guess you all went to the same surgeon :laugh:

Erm...? I have ti-ttays!

i feel you alice but i doubt MA whish to devlop good loooking game.

not enough getting the back fixed, they also decided to fuck up the FRONT

WTF is that supposed to be
skin?

yep. and its even worse.. when you look a wee bit further down you can see your nippleson the sides ..

here the pick with meshtanktop

here you can guess where they area (along the line where the real mesh top ends)

Just a question: correct me if I'm wrong; but, how do you see the front of your avatar while performing any activities in EU? i.e. Hunting, Mining, Crafting etccc...?? I'm busy shooting all day to notice that my coat is messed up :ahh:

~Danimal

backside is bugged since years

no fix yet, i doubt there will be one

i frigging paid 2000 ped for the coat back in the days and its getting fucked over and over
-.-

Last time MA made avatar update i lost 5000 peds because this bugs this time its 1800 peds so far.......

I want for MA to stand up and tell os what they will to about it.:mad::mad::mad:

dont want to post pics but yeah my cognac is fucked up like this too, and haven't used it more then maybe 10min since the "avatar update" this year which messed up most things...

Just a question: correct me if I'm wrong; but, how do you see the front of your avatar while performing any activities in EU? i.e. Hunting, Mining, Crafting etccc...?? I'm busy shooting all day to notice that my coat is messed up :ahh:

~Danimal

Really? :laugh:

Go in third person, unlock the mouse, press and hold right click and rotate the camera.

~Danimal

If you had the slightest amount of brain activity you would know the answer to such a retarded question..

Everyone is here for different reasons. Reaching your level without knowing this scares me, just too much dough with too much time I suppose.

The fact that you do not do this while hunting, to watch your back in areas where radar doesn't work for example or simply to target a new mob/drag out a health bar while shooting another mob... scares me even more. Did you pay any attention while playing, even once? :D

I guess the play style for you is equip the items, then rush like a train straight forward until wrecking down.

OT: I'm not surprised, I've said it before and I am saying it again.. I am not using a single ped on clothes in EU, totally worthless when Mindark keeps fucking up colors and textures every VU... I'm colorblind to a certain degree, and even I can tell the difference in color on many of the clothes.. Including my own skeleton costume from Halloween... Couldn't even keep that one colored even :D

Last edited:
Back