Selling: Sold -> Master Coat (M,C) 100% [Silver, Burgundy, Dark Mauve colors + Cbase plastic texture]

@"Bendorian"...

Old Alpha
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Bendorian...
index.php

index.php

I am selling the outfit seen in the screenshot above. All of the clothing are listed at the auction.

The outfit consists of a Master Coat for male avatars colored with silver, burgundy, dark mauve and texturized with cbase plastic textures ( tt+496), a basic male pants with cornsilk and burgundy dye ( tt+46), an darksteel blue and burgundy color urban pattern shirt (tt+46).

Last edited:
Price of the
Master Coat (M,C) [Silver, Burgundy, Dark Mauve colors + Cbase plastic texture]
is
654 PEDs.

Last edited:
I have listed the Master Coat at auction.

Edited the thread and made a discount on the buyout price of the coat.

I am selling a Master Coat for male avatars colored with silver, burgundy, dark mauve and texturized with cbase plastic textures. PRICE: tt+524

The Master Coat is listed at auction, again.

I will consider any offer for the Master Coat for male avatars; colored with silver, burgundy, dark mauve and texturized with cbase plastic textures.

I will consider any offer for the Master Coat for male avatars; colored with silver, burgundy, dark mauve and texturized with cbase plastic textures.

I have decided to keep the coat, for now.

I am selling a Master Coat for male avatars colored with silver, burgundy, dark mauve and texturized with cbase plastic textures. PRICE: tt+524

index.php

I am selling the outfit seen in the screenshot above for 696 PEDs as a sum. The outfit consists of:

a Master Coat for male avatars colored with silver, burgundy, dark mauve and texturized with cbase plastic textures, a basic male pants with cornsilk and burgundy dye, an darksteel blue and burgundy color urban pattern shirt.

Last edited:
I will consider any offer as pure PEDs or those including items for the outfit.

The basic male pants with cornsilk and burgundy dye and darksteel blue and burgundy color urban pattern shirt are listed on auction.

I am considering any sort of offers for the Master Coat for male avatars colored with silver, burgundy, dark mauve and texturized with cbase plastic textures.

I am selling the outfit seen in the screenshot above. All of the clothing are listed at the auction.

The outfit consists of a Master Coat for male avatars colored with silver, burgundy, dark mauve and texturized with cbase plastic textures ( tt+496), a basic male pants with cornsilk and burgundy dye ( tt+46), an darksteel blue and burgundy color urban pattern shirt (tt+46).

Basic male pants with cornsilk and burgundy dye has been sold.

Back