Question: maturity for LA 40 and suggestions

what maturity do you prefer?

• Total voters

manuel

Prowler
Society
French United
Hello :)

i received some complains about the lack of land with big atrox.

LA 2 had a maturity with big atrox not so long time ago, but the maturity on it is like mine at the moment ,and it seems the owner wants to keep it like that.

Now here is the question:

What kind of atrox maturity do you prefer for LA 40 (NW of akmuul) ?

Also i would like to have your point of view on the changes in the land before/after VU 10. :rolleyes:

I would like to have the green landscape back (the land had one of the best landscape before) , will see if MA can change that...

feel free to say what you want about LA40 :)

/manuel

Last edited:
Im trying to be not so selfish here, so i voted to put em up for dom-prowler (more OA-Prowler, then domi ofc) that way anyone can still hunt there. In team prowler is way easy, even with p5a etc.

If possible make MA remove all fuxxing small trees and whatsnots, fuckers get trapped on thoose all the time.

Well, hope to see some changes!

/Faith

The bigger the better! :D Fed up with the Armax mixed in with them at the Rig

I say dom-prowlers, and make the landscape better :wtg:

i like the current settings. the prov - old alpha is just about right for my current gear and skills and i plan on doing alot of hunting there for this event you're holding. if you switch it up to prowlers i'll have to not participate as i dont have the gear for prowlers and stalkers ^^

but it's your LA, this is just my 0.02

Up to prowler would be great for team hunting

bring on the prowlers, sick of hunting at the rig and ithaca for them need a new place

This Is my favorite LA for trox. The maturity is just about right, maybe a few more AOAs would be nice. Prowlers and stalker still :nutkick: and make me :cry:.
It's the perfect size so you're not always running into the border. Personally I like the new landscape .

yes. i want a bit bigger troxes there too. so Domi-Prow is my vote :)

OA+prowlers

atm it sucks, mostly provider-domi I can hunt them in my sleep. saw one OA in 2hrs of hunting.

Hey, did you raise maturity just to drop it down a few days later?!

Was here not long ago shooting a few prowlers and alot of OA's.. now i only see pissy guardians/domi's...

What's going on? :)..

Look at the vote, more ppl want bigger then it was.
And if you make them bigger, atleast leave it awhile so ppl know there is bigger there.

/Faith

Was here not long ago shooting a few prowlers and alot of OA's.. now i only see pissy guardians/domi's...

What's going on? :)..

Look at the vote, more ppl want bigger then it was.
And if you make them bigger, atleast leave it awhile so ppl know there is bigger there.

/Faith

i made this thread for suggestions and opinions,

i know you want bigger trox and few people too, but the largest part prefer the actual maturity atm. Maybe the LA2 owner should make a thread like that too !!

bump :)

gl for 10k event participants :cool:

Stalker !! We relly need a good spawn of atrox stalker . Why those owners don't make a good spawn of them ...

Crap, didn't see this thread, and nor did any of my friends.

All been begging for OA->Stalker to loot a Foeripper.

So if tax wasn't great, it was purely because not enough ppl knew about the change!

Was here not long ago shooting a few prowlers and alot of OA's..

/Faith

The maturity got raised? I didn't even know or I'd have been out there hunting instead of crafting textures the last 3 days :rolleyes:

If you ask me, please don't change anything, it's perfect as it is (big spawn of providers~old alpha's).
I love to grind those trox on your LA for hours a day. Perfect maturity for it.

About the landscape I must be honest that I'm not so familiar with how it used to look. The only prob I have with the LA are certain trees those trox get stuck in. Other that that, a nice relatively flat zone close to tp.

:twocents:

The maturity got raised? I didn't even know or I'd have been out there hunting instead of crafting textures the last 3 days :rolleyes:

Exactly Nadie! You, me, and quite a number of other people I know. We even contacted a number of Land Owners trying to get the to raise maturity earlier this VU without success.

If tax wasn't great for the few days of high maturity, it was mainly due to a lack of communication.

Manuel, feel free to PM anyone in AoW to let us know if maturity is raised again.

Thanks for the comments.

Atm maturity is as usual (from prov to old alpha).

;)

Voted for top Atrox, not that I hunt them much now, but soon might. ;)
Mostly hunt Atrox at Nate Valley, upto alpha and some AOA's there.

Btw, north west of Swamp Camp one can find big Atrox, including stalkers.
Some feff and maffoids spawns there, but that makes it a nice challlenge. :D

Also spotted stalkers north of Athena Spaceport, but have not looked
around a lot there.

for the love of Christ, please raise the maturity !!!!!

There's no place with big maturities with any density.

And dont forget to remove the ammo wasting, ankle biting critters that

are nothing but worthless.

F*ck mobs!

Atroxes are already plentiful in the game.

Give us mining grounds! :D

Bump it up, used to b more high maturity there a while back and i loved it... running into an occasional prowler is fun... My best loot ingame so far was in that LA, so it's a bit of an old fave, nailed a nice team ath there when we had more OAs and prowls, but as it is it's way too boring to team in there... Can handle anything there without batting an eye. And when i brought a friend there once hoping to hunt a little bigger trox i felt like a complete douche when we could only find the occasional big one lol... Felt a bit like shooting fish in a barrel :p Low trox are real easy to find about anywhere... And i think more people would be willing to pay taxes if it was something a bit out of the ordinary. Just my opinion :)

If you do raise the maturity again, I would suggest Maturity 9 (Prowler); or a mix of 8 and 9. 25-30% Stalkers would be nice personally.

The bigger the better! :D Fed up with the Armax mixed in with them at the Rig

Agree, bigger the better. I hate mixed mob spawns.

We need stalkers on one land... I would try them.

We need stalkers on one land... I would try them.

ok thxs for input

try is good , camp is better.. that's mainly why i prefer the actual setting to be honest :)

still need more votes to make a difference :rolleyes:

I am sure in SGA many ubers would try them for foe. And one with MM can make a nice turn over in one day.

If return is good I stay longer, not just try them. Same with most from AoW. And I know that in mjau we tried to find a land with stalkers and was none...
Those 2 socs have the most active hunters in game and if they try, is like many others are farming.

ok :)

message too short

Back