Question: maturity for LA 40 and suggestions

what maturity do you prefer?

• Total voters
Hi Manuel

Hi Manuel

The competition is going now that you very much luck, so I'm going to make it more attractive.

So I will present my proposal.

The purpose of this proposal is to retain participants.

Say who will make the first 30 000 (can be any other value) points (amount globalelor and hofurilor) will win but following ped 10K.

1. Hofurile between 1K and 5K is halved to avoid creating an imbalance
2. Hofurile between 5k and 10k and 5k will be awarded to the participant scores will be reset to zero.
3. Hofurile over 10k will be awarded as before with 10k and participant scores will be reset to zero.

thank janis,

good to have some new idea for futur events :)

you can put your events ideas here (what kind of competition you want for LA40) and share your opinions

atm maturity will stay like usual, MA put the big trox with the eomons..

;)

I received one other event idea :
-4k if you hof 4k or more
-3k if you hof 3k or more
-2k if you hof 2k or more
-1k if you hof 1k or more

(total event prize = 10k)..

one nice 10k on the land yesterday :p

bump :)

Atroxmania is back :)

21hMA , 380peds prize, 15peds for one tickets, most loots win, 1h duration, no pvp

will make one today, and i will continu do to it on the week if enought participants :D

Damn missed out on the event - 21hrs and its 22:38, so I know its starts 8am my time.

Dominants to prowlers is my vote btw.

Is there a monthly event on this LA

Agis

Damn missed out on the event - 21hrs and its 22:38, so I know its starts 8am my time.

Dominants to prowlers is my vote btw.

Is there a monthly event on this LA

Agis

Atm there is one event every days (usually around 21MA time)

i'm trying to chose a good timing for it (today 3 events at the same time : 21h, not good)

:)

Why most loot and not single best ?

I know, im getting only in best single event, more attractive, better chance to win and add a part of random...

btw, i will try it soon

my 2 pecs are domi to prowler if been hunting troxes for 3 years now im finally at the hight that i can nicely hunt old alpha or prowler but now there is no place in eu where you can find the higher maturaties excluvly so i think there wil be many people happy IF THEY KNOW WHERE TO FIND THEM so if i where you i wil set maturatie higher make some anouncment or advert on this forum so anybody knows and look how it works out for a few months you can always change things back

kind regards kela

my 2 pecs are domi to prowler if been hunting troxes for 3 years now im finally at the hight that i can nicely hunt old alpha or prowler but now there is no place in eu where you can find the higher maturaties excluvly so i think there wil be many people happy IF THEY KNOW WHERE TO FIND THEM so if i where you i wil set maturatie higher make some anouncment or advert on this forum so anybody knows and look how it works out for a few months you can always change things back

kind regards kela
dekel put higher maturity trox on his land yesterday. (prowler,stalker &Co)

with dekel high maturity land and when u look at the vote, i will keep the actual setting, better for everyone :)

k ty for the info where to find them manuel
regards kela

I believe I PM'd you the thread with all the info the last time you posted or was it someone else :scratch2:

Last edited:
only five days after the 11k an other nice uber:

22k.jpg

here we go again ;)
30k.jpg

Customized message are here ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

That was just for the test to see if the message was only with HoF are also with glob :)

i dont have the gear to take prowler/stalker... so maybe put it as provider + put some big guys on there for more fun

I think the maturity needs to be raised a bit,. there are plenty of smaller trox ie up to dominant and bigger once are needed. However if this is done the spanw needs to go down a bit so you dont get a ton of them on you at once :p then i'll just die ie no fun so then i wont hunt hehe

Bump !!

10K peds competition is now running !! i hope you have some fun with this event, feel free to make suggestion about maturity, density and events you want to see at atrox valley !

:D

green vegetation is back at LA40 :)

maturity is at level 5,5, that correspond to provider to old alpha ~

Let me know if you still like this setting !! (same setting for a long time now)

new events are coming soon !!!

untitled.jpg

Back