Mavel Laboratories

Bear

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
Georg Bear Mavel
We moved our Lab to CND. This location with its lower gravity will help us with future researches. Everybody is welcome to visit the Exhibition & Sales or the Lab in the Basement.

Mavel Laboratories Unlimited
MavelLabLogo1_cat_small.JPG

Visit us, CND Shop #60

An exclusive preview of the "Welcome China" Edition of the Aquarium Dlx is available on CND Shop #60

Last edited:
Available Items

• Aquarium Dlx1 "Skull"
    0860_s.JPG

• Aquarium Dlx2 "Welcome China" Edition
    WelcomeChina.jpg

• "The Modern Fireplace"
    FirePlace2.gif
*All shown images are samples. Please take a look InGame

Last edited:
Welcome to CND Bear, the tanks are awesome, very excited to see all the future models

skull has a skull in it
the china a chinese building? :D

no, its not a Chinese Building.

Better take a look instead of a guess ;)

Difference

There is chinese dragon inseide aquarium - in old version was skull inside :)

oh, thx! that's was easy :) are you preparing for new chinese-calypso residents ? :)

oh, thx! that's was easy :) are you preparing for new chinese-calypso residents ? :)

:) Yes, this is my part to give them a warm welcome. I don´t know if there will be many chinese residents on Calypso, but CND will be allways something special and will hopefully have many visitors from the new Plantes. To Party in the Disco, Hunt crazy Mobs or to go on a Shoppingtour.

when will you make movies of the tienamen square incident available so our chinese residents can express their virtual freedom of speech rights on the walls of their virtual apartments?

when will you make movies of the tienamen square incident available so our chinese residents can express their virtual freedom of speech rights on the walls of their virtual apartments?

Now, that would be an excellent piece for my virtual apartment.
I would hang it next to my Anti-vietnam war movie, my Free Mandela poster, and my carricatures of The Profet Mohammed.

Mavel Labs Shop #60 on CND is open again.​

Take a look in the Basement, beside a somewhat "Marie Juana DutchGirl" Style Picture you will find the very first
BlueScreen
in EU

Feel free to use the BlueScreen as you like. If you want to pay a little for this service, just buy some overpriced ammo which you can find in the Basement aswell.

For those who don´t know what a BlueScreen is or how to make use of it, i will write a little How-To a bit later. and no... thats not that MS Windows BlueScreen :D

Mavel Labs presents:

Spacetravel, Rules &Regulations

sptrav1.jpg

sptrav2.jpg

Ever Hangar needs one!
CND Shop #60 in the Basement, use Main Complex North TP

was in the shop earlier... and have to say it is really good fun :) The fish tanks are great and the big screens really something worth looking at :D

congratulations on such an innovative and interesting venture :wtg:

great Store Bear, I really Love the fish tanks and the New Info screens for Hangars are an excellent Idea... Without a doubt You are thinking outside the BOX!

Whereas the products are inside a box (sorry couldnt resist the pun) :D

Excellent shop!! Im considering something for my apartment now ive moved most of my kit upto CND. I may well be tempted by something you have. Also as a shopkeeper at CND im glad to see another reason for patrons to visit the shoping ring :)

Just checked your shop, Bear, and it was very nice! I'd read about the fish tanks and now seeing them I'm very impressed. +rep :)

Thanks for the nice words! I am very happy that you liked the shop. I try to make it worth a visit, even if you don´t want to buy anything or you are in need of something.

An addtion to "Spacetravel; Rules &Regulations:
The Text-Messages can be customised. Just tell me if you want some other text!
This is a low quality animation of the slideshow. Please take a look in the basement of the Shop to see how it looks like in EU.
testanim_242550.gif

Ever Hangar needs one!
CND Shop #60 in the Basement, use Main Complex North TP

PS: and welcome to CND Violet! :)

The Modern Fireplace is now available in Mavel Labs Shop #60 on CND
fireplaceScreen.jpg

Look in the Basement of the Shop :)

Now that is impressive...I rarely ever go up to CND but I might have to go take a look at your shop and maybe do some hunting sometime in the near future. +rep

wow cool stuff how did u get your hands on it

I have "hidden" a very underpriced tool in my shop​
(CND Shop#60)

go and get it :cool:

Last edited:
i have added a fsome very cheap ores as well :)

But you have to search them...
yes, its more a little event then a sale ;)

Guess that will make their government ban IP Addresses of EU for Chinese residents for good :(

Originally Posted by Skippie View Post
Guess that will make their government ban IP Addresses of EU for Chinese residents for good :(

Well, i think Marco said something about the possibility to stream or upload full films into EU in the future...
Who knows, maybe i should open up MavelNewsChannel to give JamhotTV something to compete with ;)

...don´t forget to grab that cheap stuff which is "hidden" in my shop ... what about an OF211 for 101% or little Petonium for 166%? :laugh:

Last edited:
Well, i think Marco said something about the possibility to stream or upload full films into EU in the future...
Who knows, maybe i should open up MavelNewsChannel to give JamhotTV something to compete with ;)

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=PEdY6fGrwog[/YOUTUBE]​

And now for the JamhotTV Weather report...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NAcvPZBNuk[/YOUTUBE]​

Bring it Oooon! The more the merrier! :D

Jamhot

P.S. you can upload movies now but it'll cost $$$ i have one prepared but will cost me 7k to upload. =/ Until i get some mega sponsorship i won't be doing. However ND will be able to stream movies and stuff on CND soon, it was part of the plan when he bought it just one of those things that hasn't been implemented yet, like the stadium, but it's coming.

Last edited:
I know its not Easter and Neverdie has the only Egg InGame but....

since the OF211(L) for 101% is "sold" aka has been found, i did hide some more stuff in my shop, all ores way below marketprice. (f.ex. some Petonium for 166%)

Happy searching! :)

Visit IGOR in my Shop on CND!

igor.jpg

What does he say? ;)

I have to pay your shop a visit sometime. Keep forgetting :rolleyes:

Simply a CLASSIC!

Back