max level sweat?

halle7

Young
Hi. I heard that there is a max level you can achieve in the skill Sweat (or sweating or whatever). Is that true, and if it is, what's the level?

The sweat cap has been removed. You can now sweat as long as you like.

You can skill as much as you like in sweating, the old cap was about level 200 which doesnt last long if you like to sweat. Your worries are over now, go nuts

Nice. Can you recommend any places to sweat? (I've only played a while so I don't have many TPs)

Alpha said:
You can skill as much as you like in sweating, the old cap was about level 200 which doesnt last long if you like to sweat. Your worries are over now, go nuts

Actually it wasnt 200 for everybody, mine was, for example, locked at 89.

but now sweat is worth peanuts-I pay other people to take it off my hands! lol I leave some around as 'prizes for lucky poeple' :p

there were 2 sweat caps
when i started, it was pretty early
at time you could trap mobs, max amount of sweat you could get was 5
price 1.3 more or less (naaaaah, i never trapped mobs to sweat them :rolleyes: (
sweat cap was around level 110 non stop sweating, means, no hunting, mining or lets say the fun stuff, just sweating til the doctor, i mean, the cap came (or the sleep, press 4, wait, press 4, wait,press 4, wait, press 4, wait,press 4, wait, press 4, wait
btw, i read several books in that time
i was stopped at somewhere around 100

then the mob trapping was removed, dont know exactly what was highest at that time, but i think around 15 ?
anyway, afaik the cap than was at above 200 non stop sweating, (maybe 220)
sweat price went to 2.0 and 4.4 at that time
you were still able to "trap" mobs when you stood at a hill or spaceship (there is a lovely hill near the rig, where you could sweat atrox, and nah, i never did that of course :rolleyes: ; PS older armax bull give pretty much sweat)
(some adjustments were made about the max amount, should be 22 now)
i was stopped at 170

then the sweat cap was removed completly, everyone was able to sweat again
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
price atm at 1.0-1.2 (some still can sell it for 1.2; all about connections, and no i dont buy, and i dont sell at 1.2, i use it for ME ;) )

as sidenote, be happy you are in those times, i did some testing
for 10k sweat i needed when i began, around 1 month and 2-4 weeks
now you can do it in 2-3 days
non stop sweating, tested in holidays, sweating quite the whole day, so maybe even faster now

Alice said:
as sidenote, be happy you are in those times, i did some testing
for 10k sweat i needed when i began, around 1 month and 2-4 weeks
now you can do it in 2-3 days
non stop sweating, tested in holidays, sweating quite the whole day, so maybe even faster now

as far as i am aware, its made harder again. I usually get many unsuccesful attempts and the amount of sweat i draw isn't that high usually.
And no, it isn't easier. sweating now means dieing quite often - and that was no problem in camp phoenix, but other places aren't that nice.

Alice said:
there were 2 sweat caps
when i started, it was pretty early
at time you could trap mobs, max amount of sweat you could get was 5
price 1.3 more or less (naaaaah, i never trapped mobs to sweat them :rolleyes: (
sweat cap was around level 110 non stop sweating, means, no hunting, mining or lets say the fun stuff, just sweating til the doctor, i mean, the cap came (or the sleep, press 4, wait, press 4, wait,press 4, wait, press 4, wait,press 4, wait, press 4, wait
btw, i read several books in that time
i was stopped at somewhere around 100
Wasn't it 3 bottles max at around 2 pec/bottle? ;)
that's how it was when i was capped at lvl 111½

dolera said:
as far as i am aware, its made harder again. I usually get many unsuccesful attempts and the amount of sweat i draw isn't that high usually.
And no, it isn't easier. sweating now means dieing quite often - and that was no problem in camp phoenix, but other places aren't that nice.
well, the harder it gets, the better the price
i sweated for at least a week in troy, and just died once; had to go back to town and was too lazy
before that i had some runs near chugs hideout, molis and cornundos, and didnt die often too
but i used "sweat and run" tactic near chugs, and near troy group sweating with killing tactic, or sweat and run when i was alone
usually i don't die, and i don't get hits often when i don't want to, or can't survive being hit

Back