Maxing Adj SB-90

slither

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Snake Slither Hellfire
I got to level 90 knifefighter hit (dam is 110) and maxed all the adj sb-90(L) stats except number of attacks. At lvl 90 I was 74/76 - no problem I thought, I'll get those last 2 attacks with 1 more level up. Well, I'm now 91.1758 now and still at 74/76 :(

Can anyone confirm the blade gets to 76/76 and it's not bugged? Better still, can anyone tell me when this happens?

Last edited:
Is there a learnig period on the info page? Normally you max a weapon when learning period ends.
Normally a weapon needs 5 levels from start to finish of learning period and until you have maxed it.
Some weapons like f.x. ArMatrix LP-70, FEN Edition (L) need 10 levels to max it, maybe your Adj. SB is one of the same category of items.

I'd say send a support case but... ha, like they'll actually do anything.

Seems like it should be maxed if learning period starts at 80.

I'd say send a support case but... ha, like they'll actually do anything.

Seems like it should be maxed if learning period starts at 80.

Strange, the learning period on the ArMatrix LP-70, FEN Edition (L) starts at 70 and finshes at level 80. Are you sure that the learning period on the Adj sb-90(L) starts at Level 80?

Strange, the learning period on the ArMatrix LP-70, FEN Edition (L) starts at 70 and finshes at level 80. Are you sure that the learning period on the Adj sb-90(L) starts at Level 80?

Just what wiki says, I expected it to say 90 as well. The wiki has been wrong before though! OP could clarify this for us.

Learning period definitly starts at 80, and you get to 10/10 HA and 74/76 attacks at lvl 90. I would have thought I'd get to at least 75/76 by lvl 91.

I think there were a few adjustements past two months. Normally I would need 5 levels for the AR (L) rifles after the SiB would have ended (level 75 max ending at 80) , but even before reaching that all the sudden they where at max.
Tried a level 80 with lvl 82ish and already gave me around 75%,, normally it would have been around 30-40% at those levels.
Maybe they adjusted towards skill progression ? gets harder to reach higher levels the higher you are.
Would be nice to have something in between, don't even know how many 75s I needed to even be able halfway able to use a level 80 after maxing the level 75

Uses on a weapon has always maxed around 25% PAST the SIB range on a weapon. So in your case it should be 92.5

Uses on a weapon has always maxed around 25% PAST the SIB range on a weapon. So in your case it should be 92.5

Thx, so hopefully I'll get 75/76 soon :)

some of the new items require 2.5-3 levels on hit until you max all attacks/min.

Got 75/76 at about 91.20% :)

maxed DMG on an LR-80 exactly at Level 85, still need abit to confirm the HIT side though.

Hey,

I had the same whit fen mace ... i needed (hit) 2.4 lvl above the "max" lvl to fully max the reload ...tink they changed instead of 5 lvl to max +1 lvl more hit for max reload they changed some (fen / loot 2.0) to 10 lvls and 2.x/3 lvl to fully max it

Htiability and Crit. Hit at 10 when I hit level 85 Hit on the LR-80. Attacks per minute not maxed though, reached 46/48, will probably need another level in Hit for that.

Same here got 73/76 on Great Argo Claw FEN @ LV95 hit.

at level 85.9 I also maxed attakcs per minute on the LR-80 (would have thought it would need at least 86 after not getting it on level 85)

The hit`ncrit was 10/10 @lv 95 on Great Claw and the atc was maxed at lv 97.10

Back