maybe selling my stuff

Arch

Old Alpha
Drake Bad Lands
I have some stuff. I might sell it. Well, maybe I wont. But, I reserve the right to possibly sell this stuff. Then again, I may only sell part of it or none at all. If you want to make an offer, that is great. If it is a high offer even better, but I may end up not selling it at all. I have the right to change my mind. So, if you are buying some stuff or a lot of stuff, keep this in mind. Even if you are only buying 1 stuff this may be a great opportunity for you, or maybe not. Happy 2014!

I have some stuff. I might sell it. Well, maybe I wont. But, I reserve the right to possibly sell this stuff. Then again, I may only sell part of it or none at all. If you want to make an offer, that is great. If it is a high offer even better, but I may end up not selling it at all. I have the right to change my mind. So, if you are buying some stuff or a lot of stuff, keep this in mind. Even if you are only buying 1 stuff this may be a great opportunity for you, or maybe not. Happy 2014!

I would probably give you startbid on the item, but as the time flyes i might back out of the offer. So take this almost Startbid from me!

not serious, but who can pass up stuff

Put me down for a bid 1.85ped.

All kidding aside, message me in game if your willing to talk about what stuff you might be selling.

-Soloman Sol Gimorra

if you get to sell:

storm coat F

ML 35 tier 3 min

doa RJ tier 3 min

imp fap tier 0

jaguar F

shadow F

PM me but you may not like my prices even that i always pay in pure peds.:girl:

And a Happy New Year to you too :yay:

If you would have posted this a day earlier, it would have been the most pointless thread of 2013. But now you can have a shot at the title for 2014

If you would have posted this a day earlier, it would have been the most pointless thread of 2013. But now you can have a shot at the title for 2014

im sure I can do better... erm, worse... maybe not

this is a parody thread

For anyone looking for someone who really is selling all their stuff try this thread.:silly2:

Possibly-selling-all-including-skills

Since that is not a leaving, quitting, selling out or taking a break thread I am reserving the right to keep things I may still want if I don't get the right offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
really or possibly?

Yes, unsure if I am selling my skills at this point but I am going to post them and see what offers are out there for a bulk sale. So possibly selling all means just that. :cool:

Back