maybe someone can help me?

MoFo

Alpha
Society
WildD3amons
Foxy Queen Cleopatra
ok pretty much after this last small update we had i log in and all the avatars are black, i cant see any of the icon that i have placed on my screen now to use things or open up things, all the items in my inventory i cant tell really what they are unless i put the mouse over them

my set up

i have ATI cards
512mb gfx card with 3gb of ram

dose anyone else play on a setup like this and having the same problems if you know how to fix it plz let me know....

ok pretty much after this last small update we had i log in and all the avatars are black, i cant see any of the icon that i have placed on my screen now to use things or open up things, all the items in my inventory i cant tell really what they are unless i put the mouse over them

my set up

i have ATI cards
512mb gfx card with 3gb of ram

dose anyone else play on a setup like this and having the same problems if you know how to fix it plz let me know....

What is the model number of the card?

What is the model number of the card?

umm i think this is what your talking bout ATI Radeon Graphics Processor (0x9592)

maybe but if not i have no clue sorry not that good when it comes to this kinda thing..

or maybe its this..

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3670

hi mate, have you tried switching to set low quality (safe mode) for your grafix? see if that changes much then adjust your graphics settings inside the game.

It's in the game launch window options.

if no change go to ati and download the latest drivers if you havent done that for a while.

gl

hi mate, have you tried switching to set low quality (safe mode) for your grafix? see if that changes much then adjust your graphics settings inside the game.

It's in the game launch window options.

if no change go to ati and download the latest drivers if you havent done that for a while.

gl

i tryed safe mode didnt do shit so yeh looks like i have to try download this drivers thing

I had this exact problem. I fixed it by re installing the game, but maybe an update to your video card driver could help too.

Back