Mayhem defense broken

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Hi, I have a support case, but just in case others having same issue.

Finally completed Redulite, yay! , But I think that might be why in defense nothing happens now I enter.

So be warned, if doing Redulite and thinking of trying Defence if you have time after like me...

start it before you finish Redulite to avoid this issue, maybe.

completed redulite first week.
I was on stage 14 defense.
I did enter now in defense works perfect.Stage 1 triggers, mobs appear, i suspect all goes well if you continue, i did not.
Mayhem defense is not yet broken, unless you've probably abandon redulite, who knows.

Had a person not being able to start his defense at all yesterday so something is/was probably up, he tried reentering instance as well as relog, nothing worked.

Same thing happened to me right now, finished Redulite and when I enter defense nothing happens. Talked with some guy at Customer Support who told me to file a support case. Considering this will take a couple of days to answer... next time I'll start defense before finishing annihilation.

Same thing happened to me right now, finished Redulite and when I enter defense nothing happens. Talked with some guy at Customer Support who told me to file a support case. Considering this will take a couple of days to answer... next time I'll start defense before finishing annihilation.
I expect their fix was to disable the ability to receive Defense and Anhiliation quests for everyone. Yup sadly due to Swedish holidays, MA is out till Tuesday at the earliest.

I expect their fix was to disable the ability to receive Defense and Anhiliation quests for everyone. Yup sadly due to Swedish holidays, MA is out till Tuesday at the earliest.
Which is excelent for those who didnt try defense huh? -.- sad times

Yeah still broken, and no response from support on this issue so far. Despite action on other issues, so I am not sure holiday even applies.

Kinda sucks, invest in gear to be able to have a chance for things like spikes, unable to try, or give CLD revenue.

The bigger problem as a whole probably is the loss of revenue on CLD for those who own.

This on top of those exploiting mtokens and we have another shitty mayhem by MA

or give CLD revenue.

I hope you know you can do that all year long just by doing activities on CALYPSO right?
But you probably don't care about that , you just use it as a manipulation and hunt on undeveloped planets most of the year.

Defense event works if you started your mission prior to the announcement of potential exploit.I suspect Mindark stopped taking new missions along with it.That was mainly directed to annihilation mission but affected defense one too as collateral.

MA, please, fix mission asap!

I hope you know you can do that all year long just by doing activities on CALYPSO right?
But you probably don't care about that , you just use it as a manipulation and hunt on undeveloped planets most of the year.

Defense event works if you started your mission prior to the announcement of potential exploit.I suspect Mindark stopped taking new missions along with it.That was mainly directed to annihilation mission but affected defense one too as collateral.
LOL I was making PEDs long before you came to the scene blindly grinding mobs 24-7. Whatever you have to say has no meaning to me. Its clear it bothers you that I do not blindly accept your uber status like the rest, but I also know how you did it and how misleading it is for you to claim other players can do anywhere near the same, you never earned my respect. It is also clear you don't really understand the mechanics of the game, blindly grinding mobs can be done in any game.

Especially funny considering I was given API access to EL before the original owner sold it. Your records on Secret Island for globals(which were mostly hofs, no tracker running there) are still at the top. You have more clear evidence of a bot than anyone. And you are coming to lecture me about running off to undeveloped planets? LOL

Revenue is revenue, If I and many others cannot enter the event and cycle, then yes, I'll be forced to support revenues other places. I own CLD so I care, and yes, I also own revnues other places, and like supporting planet partners and player owners who keep tax rates lower, something you probably never even considered or bothered to notice.

Mindark has many players unable to play the event while watching globals at the same time, its horrible customer service to allow it to continue for anyone not able to participate.

Last edited:
Back