Mayhem events now global events?

schaefer13

Old Alpha
Society
D-A-CH-S
Armin Tarjan Arrakis
I have the impression that MA handles now the Mayhem events as global events. If you look at the CLD income in the last weeks it was between 2.87 and 3.03 peds/CLD.

Now with a Mayhem event running it is only 3.5 peds. That is unusually low for such an event especially when there are no time restrictions anymore. Look at the attached picture with the global/HOF values of the last days (taken from entropialife):

index.php

The only explanation I have: Mayhem events are now global events.

So most of the Mayhem income goes now directly into Mindarks pockets and they don't have to give much to the CLD owners.

I think, that would not be fair, Mayhem events have always been events on/for Calypso.

I hope that this is a temporary error that will be fixed with the next payout. Otherwise I see the CLD income suffering a lot over the years. The CLD income already went down from over 4 peds/CLD/week to 3 peds/CLD/week in 2017, 2018 and 2019. Only to recover a bit with the Covid crisis in 2020 (3.65 peds/CLD/week). And when the Mayhem events don't contribute anymore to the CLD income, I see the average CLD income going down to 2-2.5 peds/CLD/week.

Any information especially from Mindark officials would be very helpful.

Those are global values.
If you kill 100x 1p mob, it will maybe nothing on this stat as not sure you get a global.
If you kill 2x feff pit boss with less, probably you will get at least 1 global if not 2.

Mayhem mobs have 2-3x the hp as the usual mobs i hunt, with the same cycle, i get much more globals because the more cost to kill, smaller multipier is enough to global.

Those are global values.
If you kill 100x 1p mob, it will maybe nothing on this stat as not sure you get a global.
If you kill 2x feff pit boss with less, probably you will get at least 1 global if not 2.

Mayhem mobs have 2-3x the hp as the usual mobs i hunt, with the same cycle, i get much more globals because the more cost to kill, smaller multipier is enough to global.
Thank you! That is a very good argument. That is something, I didn't consider yet.

I have started to hunt now the Halloween mobs, too. And I think, I know now why the CLD return was not as expected. It's the rewards from the point mission chain (bronze, silver, gold). MA gave away universal ammo as mission rewards a some years ago (January 2016) for christmas mayhem. The result was, that the CLDs didn't pay out anything (0.0214 peds/CLD). This time, the rewards are smaller, but that would explain, the CLD return.

We can expect better CLD results next Monday as most of the hardcore grinders will have already completed the scoring mission last weekend.

Back