FYI: Mayhem Events Update

For mini-mayhems, it would be cool if they got their own strongbox or you can get every mayhem box from mini-mayhems from the loot

"Mini-Mayhem" strongboxes
[Mini-key] Vendor cost = 30 to 100 M token(whatever work!)

"Mini-Mayhem" strongboxes can contain:
Universal ammo
auto loot pill
Various skill pills up to 50%
1% life leech pill(30 min)
Collectable plushy of mobs at mini mayhem location
Summoning *pet* Pill(Summon a RANDOM rare lvl 100 pet. fully fed, all unlocks for X minutes)
2 Mini-Mayhem Strongbox(Hey... That will push the cycling to buy mini keys! From what I hear most ppl have too much M token but not enough rares anyway)
1 Rare M token (About 1:2 500 000 chance so you cant buy your way to token)
10 Getto recycle (10p Animal oil residues + 2000 Vibrant Sweat)
Corrupted essence (Consume to apply a random modifier to a (L) armor or weapon and become untradable)*

*Modifier can be positive or negative, could be anything from economy, extra decay, more ammo, shifting of cost between gun and ammo, efficiency gain, extra dmg, extra attacks, life leech or anything wild!

[Mini-key] Vendor cost = 30 to 100 M token(whatever work!)

"Mini-Mayhem" strongboxes can contain:
Universal ammo
auto loot pill
Various skill pills up to 50%
1% life leech pill(30 min)
Collectable plushy of mobs at mini mayhem location
Summoning *pet* Pill(Summon a RANDOM rare lvl 100 pet. fully fed, all unlocks for X minutes)
2 Mini-Mayhem Strongbox(Hey... That will push the cycling to buy mini keys! From what I hear most ppl have too much M token but not enough rares anyway)
1 Rare M token (About 1:2 500 000 chance so you cant buy your way to token)
10 Getto recycle (10p Animal oil residues + 2000 Vibrant Sweat)
Corrupted essence (Consume to apply a random modifier to a (L) armor or weapon and become untradable)*

*Modifier can be positive or negative, could be anything from economy, extra decay, more ammo, shifting of cost between gun and ammo, efficiency gain, extra dmg, extra attacks, life leech or anything wild!
Great Ideas!

Any thoughts about WoF, would MA be interested to hold/run that old player event?
Because that was a fun event :)

I updated the announcement with the following information:

Since Summer Mayhem has been discontinued, Summer Strongboxes have also been phased out.

Mulmun Mayhem creatures will be made available in the upcoming Mulmun Uprising, in order for colonists to progress the related Codex missions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I updated the announcement with the following information:

Since Summer Mayhem has been discontinued, Summer Strongboxes have also been phased out.

Mulmun Mayhem creatures will be made available in the upcoming Mulmun Uprising, in order for colonists to progress the related Codex missions.

Expectation of the playerbase: New Migration strongboxes
Reality: Old No strongboxes

Last edited by a moderator:
- MA is trying continually trying new things, which is awesome.
- No Summer to me means MA likes their current Planet Partners and gives them more attention through 1 less mayhem
- Soon Time to go explore :D.

does this mean the rest of the seasonal rings are shit from here on out too? the last few have been absolute dogs.

Does 750 count? :cowboy:

Good for you if its summer boxes, but not really matter if easter, hallo or christmas boxes, those wont really increasing in price as long the ring in them is cheap, doesnt matter here if there will be summer or any box during the migration or not.

If they summer boxes, its just good because they wont drop in price, as it could have if summer2020 is replaced with a trash ring, price would be down to 1.3 if that happens, now they will keep the around 3p price, and probably slowly go up as less and less remains.

Good for you if its summer boxes, but not really matter if easter, hallo or christmas boxes, those wont really increasing in price as long the ring in them is cheap, doesnt matter here if there will be summer or any box during the migration or not.

If they summer boxes, its just good because they wont drop in price, as it could have if summer2020 is replaced with a trash ring, price would be down to 1.3 if that happens, now they will keep the around 3p price, and probably slowly go up as less and less remains.
all summer.

Mulmun Mayhem creatures will be made available in the upcoming Mulmun Uprising
Will these drop Mayhem Tokens or any Mayhem related loot? Except boxes ...

My only suggestion for Mini Mayhems is to create some type of specific Mini Mayhem loot item. Tokens are nice but in general the loot was rather stagnant. I would think having some type of rare item available will drive more people to the events, even if you have to dig through the archives and pull something out of MA's bag O loot. As far as it being held on CP I didn't have any issues with other hunters in Dome 4, everyone seemed to do their own thing and respect each other's space. Once in a while people might tag the same mob but it was rare.

Thanks for posting and I really appreciate some increased activity by the community relations. I also like the change of removing near constant mayhem events and sprinkling in more random/infrequent mini events. Step in the right direction and I am only focusing on the positives here - ty

Boxes were an important part of the loot in last year's migration, hope you guys find some sort of a replacement, otherwise numbers might be significantly lower in terms of general turnover for this event...

ye indeed.....what a black summer this might be this yr and upcoming...

no more summer boxes
no more summer rings
no more progress on summer mayhem codex (and new players cant unlock it like the other 3 n.a mobs also)
4 day events on planets somewhere in the universe.... then be stuck with sev k ped specific planet loot...

This OP goes all negative towards playerbase changing playstyles, decreasing hunts etc ,player retention (why hunt more in the summer when there is nothing exciting anymore (except for big eomons maybe which not many can do) ---> i rly rly rlyx hope your plans for the future do equal those bigger changes out...

Eddie

P.S.....if you never had this..you wont miss it....but if you had it in past..and now will be gone in future...that changes a lot of things

Last edited:
Boxes were an important part of the loot in last year's migration, hope you guys find some sort of a replacement, otherwise numbers might be significantly lower in terms of general turnover for this event...
Don't be silly ul rare armor parts were the lure, didn't you loot like 6 uber armor parts last migration? Boxes were just extra icing on top. Though who knows maybe they add Migration boxes if they are feeling extra generous.

Migration boxes could drop
- Migration E.L.M. weapons & new amps (L)
- UA
- Migration specific new pills
- Migration Ring 2022
etc.

Mini mayhem events will be cool as well to quell boredom between mayhem events.

So, when are you going to start taking the players thoughts into consideration? Most of the people playing this game have been around longer then the MA crew that keeps getting cycled out. Never once did you make a poll and ask the players what we think. No adjustment period or anything. Just.. Oh hey, i know you were looking forward to this, but its gone now, deal with it... MA never takes the players into consideration, and its bullshit.

So, when are you going to start taking the players thoughts into consideration
That's the most dangerous thing for the game for too many reasons.
besides the fact that over 99.9% of the players are extremely bias towards what they do, not everyone read forums.
What would actually help would be for mindark to actually play their game through our eyes and don't rely decisions based on charts alone.Its very clear that there is 0 passion for the game in their departments and none of them play the game as a player.

Hopefully the removal of strongboxes from migration has something to do with this statement from this time last year. The loot didn’t seem to make it into migration last year so perhaps this year we could see some actual changes but the mission was a nice boost to markup for sure.

“Eomon Migration
The annual Eomon Migration is expected to begin earlier than usual, on June 23rd, and run until mid-to-late August. Exciting new content related to the migration is planned, including new loot and missions. More details will be announced leading up to the event.”

Its very clear that there is 0 passion for the game in their departments and none of them play the game as a player.
QFT - sometimes it seems like they don’t play the game at all.

I was really looking forward to some new-format Summer Mayhem this year. I didn’t take time off work or anything. But it would have been fun. It seems bizarre that this tradition tossed out like yesterday’s trash.

Last edited:
Bring a more competitive model back to Mayhem. Grind-fest is lame and boring.

Actual "Mayhem" in lootable PVP so that societies can band together and have an actual use outside of a private chat channel.

Focus on the "support" role so that new players can have a place to participate...

A tournament style event with brackets and have it televised on twitch with MindArk's eSports broadcasters using an unbound camera and loot visible so that spectators can be wowed by the actual valuable loot being found in an RCE game.

Do something competitive or it's going to just bore people into sleeping at their desk while a button masher does the work.

Don't be silly ul rare armor parts were the lure, didn't you loot like 6 uber armor parts last migration? Boxes were just extra icing on top.
7, but, not everyone knows how to loot those and the majority of the people could use some sort of MU-coin to sell in order to survive at the end of the hunt/day/week because very few people are prepared with the appropriate bankroll for the losses migration can inflict on the PED cards.

Hopefully the removal of strongboxes from migration has something to do with this statement from this time last year. The loot didn’t seem to make it into migration last year so perhaps this year we could see some actual changes but the mission was a nice boost to markup for sure.

“Eomon Migration
The annual Eomon Migration is expected to begin earlier than usual, on June 23rd, and run until mid-to-late August. Exciting new content related to the migration is planned, including new loot and missions. More details will be announced leading up to the event.”

The new content was the 2 daily and 2 one time missions.
The new loot was the 1-1 eomon and longtooth BP and skins for that BP.

Back