Buying: Mayhem Helmet (M)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Liam

Old Alpha
Society
La Faction Beta
Liam
Ok, so Mayhem will be over in few hours, and you have spend one terrible week to make some hardcore session to try to win one of the ten prizes available in each category. Good.

8th Jannuarry, we'll know who finished in the top 10 of each cat and who won what.

You suceed ! Nice, I have to say. Unfortunately, you need PED because you lost a lot while the Mayhem Event, or you think Mayhem Helmet design is finally really bad, or whatever, anyway, you want to sell it.

Well dont hesitate to PM me Jannuary 8th if you received a helmet (or before if you have a big ego and you know you'll be in the top 10) and we'll talk about a deal ;)

I'll offer a pure ped offer, or if you are interessed, few items could be come in trade (like Angel Helmet (M) SGA or Shadow Foot (F))

But anyway, I want a Helmet (firstly because his Harness' brother feel lonely on my body), so come to me ;)

I wont bump this thread before Jannuary 7th, it's just a warning while waiting for official results.

Ok, so Mayhem will be over in few hours, and you have spend one terrible week to make some hardcore session to try to win one of the ten prizes available in each category. Good.

8th Jannuarry, we'll know who finished in the top 10 of each cat and who won what.

You suceed ! Nice, I have to say. Unfortunately, you need PED because you lost a lot while the Mayhem Event, or you think Mayhem Helmet design is finally really bad, or whatever, anyway, you want to sell it.

Well dont hesitate to PM me Jannuary 8th if you received a helmet (or before if you have a big ego and you know you'll be in the top 10) and we'll talk about a deal ;)

I'll offer a pure ped offer, or if you are interessed, few items could be come in trade (like Angel Helmet (M) SGA or Shadow Foot (F))

But anyway, I want a Helmet (firstly because his Harness' brother feel lonely on my body), so come to me ;)

I wont bump this thread before Jannuary 7th, it's just a warning while waiting for official results.

I'm sure you will find a seller - How much would you be willing to pay for one, considering you already know all the stats :)

I'm sure you will find a seller - How much would you be willing to pay for one, considering you already know all the stats :)

Well important thing is not really the stats (in my opinion), but more the price people was/are ready (or not) to pay for Helmet. I mean there is the same ammount of Harness as there will have for Helmet. Ok, and we also know the complete set will not be available before a long time. Add this, last sales for Harness were really loowww (some didnt go for 8K, regular price was 10K) before MA said MM09 prizes. I had Harness in a trade so I'll see how I value helmet when someone will PM me with his name on the final list ;).

What people who wants to sell it will also have to consider is, contrary with other armor parts you often see "alone" on the market, we might see several Helmet on the market (if someone wants to sell it in PM @ + XK, I'll always check Auction IG to see if there is no one lower, and it will not be so rare).

two person contacted me already, come on, have a big ego or wait Friday but dont hesitate to send me PM ;)

1 day left bump :)

Few hours left before 8th bump :)

Soooo, technicly, it's THE day :) so PED or Shadow Foot F are waiting for you ;)

I received a "lot" of MP now but in anyway nothing sure before 13th so I'am stillll looking for some nice offers ;) But lets be clear : dont PM me if you dont have offer under 10K cause I already have offers below that.

ok I have a 9K offer for now and it will be deal 13th if seller have the helmet, or immediatly when seller will have the helmet. So contact me before Wenesday 18.00 MA time with an offer under 9K or It will be done for me ;)

Last edited:
less than 24 hours left bump

Few hours left.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back