Mayhem Returns

Nanashana

Dominant
Society
Hardcore
Nanashana Nana Itsanai
Thought it could be interesting to post a wrap up of the first 24 hours of Mayhem. Probably will try to update as I go through the event so people can compare notes.

Hunted for 20 hours out of the last 24. 2 of which being in FFA 05 the rest being split between 06-09 annihilation dependant on how actively I wanted to pay attention to how hard I pressed F. Obviously chasing Redulite. Averaged 3.24 dpp over the duration of the hunt.

TT Spend: 34,400 (4000 or so in FFA 05)
TT Return: 36,300
%: 105%
Ped / Point: 1.114
Boxes: 407
Ped / Box: 84.5
MTokens: 1725 (inc 624 from quest)
Ped / Token: 31.24
Stars: 1500 points worth
Items: 1 Mayhem Harness (F) (L)
Globals
: 78 + 40 or so in FFA 05 (Team)
Hofs: 1x 2000 Ped on 06 Daikiba, and a 500 ped share of a 2k FFA 05 Spider hof

All in all pretty good first day, with nearly 2k ped in TT profit, and another 3k ped or so in unrealized markup.

How did everyone else do?

All i can say is i didn't go +5k atleast, nice gz

Here 75,63 ped/box, 27,03 Ped/token (not counting redulite)

for 1 month i had good return last weekend im at 91-93%

Last edited:
Here 75,63 ped/box, 27,03 Ped/token (not counting redulite)
Does that token rate include the daily mission? Cos that is amazing token rate otherwise. What Cat and weapon?
At about 3.2dpp and Cat 6 i am 45ped/token from loot only. (no daily or redulite)

Mayhem Cat 1, hunted for ~5 hours

TT Spend: 1578.29
TT Return: 1802.90
%: 114%
Ped / Point: 1.05
Boxes: 19
Ped / Box: 83.05
MTokens: 75 (including tokens from quests)
Ped / Token: 21.04
Globals: 4

A perfect start, i hope it will continue like that xD (i know it won't happen)

TT Spend: 11079
TT Return: 9410.14
%: 84.94%
Ped / Point: 1.63
Boxes: 117
Ped / Box: 94.69
MTokens: 299
(including tokens from quests)
Ped / Token: 37.05
Globals
: 2

Most of the time in Cat 1.
45 Animal Looter and BP-20 FEN (83% efficiency).
I hope it will get better...

TT Spend: 11079
TT Return: 9410.14
%: 84.94%
Ped / Point: 1.63
Boxes: 117
Ped / Box: 94.69
MTokens: 299
(including tokens from quests)
Ped / Token: 37.05
Globals
: 2

45 Animal Looter and BP-20 FEN (83% efficiency).
I hope it will get better...
For some to win, others must lose :)

At these rates, you can have AutoIt have all the fun and sleep meanwhile...

So the second 24 hours is now up:

TT Spend: 31,400 (6000 or so in FFA 05)
TT Return: 30,000
%: 95.6%
Ped / Point: 1.33
Boxes: 324
Ped / Box: 96
MTokens: 1496 (inc 624 from quest)
Ped / Token: 36
Stars: 2000 points worth
Items: 1 Mayhem Thighs (F) (L)
Globals
: 77 + 20 or so in FFA 05 (Team)
Hofs: 500 ped share of a 1.6k FFA 05 Spider hof

Overall pretty much expected, could never break over the 96% return barrier. But it's good free skilling at least. And another 2.5k ish of unrealised markup.

Wrapped two days worth of runs into one here as I didn't want to lock in 82% returns after the first 24h!

TT Spend: 52,000 (10,000 or so in FFA 05)
TT Return: 52,000
%: 100%
Ped / Point: 1.23
Boxes: 528
Ped / Box: 98.5
MTokens: 2992 (inc 1564 from quest)
Ped / Token: 36.4
Items: 1x Rare Mayhem Token
Globals
: 136
Hofs: 2x 1000 Ped and 1x Rare Mayhem Token

Started off really rough, but managed to even out after the course of the day. Initial findings in FFA seem like box and token drops are awful. Spent much more time in FFA these runs and it tanked my ped/box and ped/token.

Total Spend So Far: 118,000 Ped
Total Return So Far: 118,400 Ped
Total Markup Gained: Around 12,000 ped + whatever a rare mayhem token is worth.

Gratz on still staying TT positive! How is it possible? Do you include all decay in TT Spend (armor/fap/pills/etc)?
Do you include shrap-bonus in TT Return?

Would you mind sharing your setup and looter?

Gratz on still staying TT positive! How is it possible? Do you include all decay in TT Spend (armor/fap/pills/etc)?
Do you include shrap-bonus in TT Return?

Would you mind sharing your setup and looter?

No the shrap conversion pretty much always covers my armour decay so they cancel each other out and I don't track them.

T8 MacMahon Vengenace
Lv61 Animal Looter
Shadow + Various Plates (currently Improved -> Regular Incision)

After some more shooting the results are more in line with what I would expect:

Cost (TT)38560
Return (TT)36727
Delta-1833
Return %95.25%
Boxes424
PED/Box90.94
Tokens1688
PED/Token22.84
PED/Token55.32(hunt only)
Points25906
PED/Point1.49

Data is from all my hunting in Merry Mayhem Anni, (Cat 1-4).
TT Cost includes everything (weapon/armor/fap/pills). My defense and pill cost is minimal though.
TT Returns is only TT, not shrap conversion. UA reward from quest is include in TT Returns though.

PED/Point is a bit higher than I would expect though. But it's very random since most of the points comes from big multis.

78%eff // 100dps // 3.0dpp setup
L50+ looter
Cat 4

TT return: 96.19%
PED/point: 1.52
PED/looted token: 59.0
PED/daily token: 103.1
PED/mission token: 49.0
PED/box: 97.1

Last edited:
Hi, everyone

I would also like to show you my last returns, because I am slowly desperate

Setup: BP-65 (L) + Mayhem Amp (overamped)
Looter Level: 54
Max Prof: 80
Grinding around 14-16 hours each day with this results...

Last runs:
TT spend: 24814.88
TT return: 20917.67
Return %: 84.295%

PED/token: 36.94
PED/box: 112.77
No more points, because i finish the Silver Mission 2 Days or so ago.

I am grateful for any suggestion for improvement, gladly here, via pm or ingame :)

GL & Have fun

I am grateful for any suggestion for improvement, gladly here, via pm or ingame :)
Just gotta keep cycling. 20k is not close enough to get stable returns for these mayhem mobs. I tend to stabilise at my expected 95% at around 50kped doing cat 5/6, and I think I still got a bit lucky in that. My box rate took even longer to fully stabilise.

Just gotta keep cycling. 20k is not close enough to get stable returns for these mayhem mobs. I tend to stabilise at my expected 95% at around 50kped doing cat 5/6, and I think I still got a bit lucky in that. My box rate took even longer to fully stabilise.
20k was only the Last runs
Since mayhem i cycled a lot more ;)
Returns dont change so much

Overamping is the same as trowing away peds depending on how mutch your over.
I asume you know not to include MU of your L items in your return calculations?

Is only TT cycle, no MU calculated

With current understandings of 2.0, overamping doesn’t affect TT returns.
You throw away PED on pills, markup and having an unmaxed hit ability, and that’s about it.

20k was only the Last runs
Since mayhem i cycled a lot more ;)
Returns dont change so much
If you cycle as much as you state then I suggest maybe an error in numbers? As BK stated, don’t count markup in TT return.
Also, many people don’t count globals for some reason, I know a few personally that don’t (then complain about their TT returns). But it’s all TT return that needs to be accounted for. So make sure you do this.

If you cycle as much as you state then I suggest maybe an error in numbers? As BK stated, don’t count markup in TT return.
Also, many people don’t count globals for some reason, I know a few personally that don’t (then complain about their TT returns). But it’s all TT return that needs to be accounted for. So make sure you do this.
I use the nice tool "Loot Nanny" (and i write me down, how big my runs and how much tt returns too)
It's a great Tool and the tool track globals/hofs and all loots
I dont hunt afk, so i can see if the tracker make errors or not.
Never calculated MU and i am sure i have no error in number.

With current understandings of 2.0, overamping doesn’t affect TT returns.

Not strictly true, it’s excess cost and all costs are subject to mindarks “tax” so whilst it’s not as punishing as it was in the old system, you will be paying an average 2-4 ped on every 100ped of excess tt cost

Not strictly true, it’s excess cost and all costs are subject to mindarks “tax” so whilst it’s not as punishing as it was in the old system, you will be paying an average 2-4 ped on every 100ped of excess tt cost
Well yeah but I was addressing the difference between throwing away money, and cycling more money. My nod was to the return % and not the the raw TT loss.

Using the alpha amp on the BP-65 is quite a large over amp from looking at the stats. Unless it’s for for a specific reason I wouldn’t recommend it. Dante amps are pretty cheap for what they offer, I would use that instead. D/pec isn’t that great when you pay for it in markup.

Last edited:
I use the nice tool "Loot Nanny" (and i write me down, how big my runs and how much tt returns too)
It's a great Tool and the tool track globals/hofs and all loots
I dont hunt afk, so i can see if the tracker make errors or not.
Never calculated MU and i am sure i have no error in number.
I believe i read something in tthat nanny tracker post about it not being accurate on long runs due to numbers behind the comma.

Well yeah but I was addressing the difference between throwing away money, and cycling more money. My nod was to the return % and not the the raw TT loss.

Using the alpha amp on the BP-65 is quite a large over amp from looking at the stats. Unless it’s for for a specific reason I wouldn’t recommend it. Dante amps are pretty cheap for what they offer, I would use that instead. D/pec isn’t that great when you pay for it in markup.
The reason is actually that I can cycle forever and don't need to fap myself, but if you look at it that way, it probably costs more than it's good.
I will try it with other amp and then hope that I do not loot 2-3 ped continuously and the average gets better :)

Reactions: B-K
I believe i read something in tthat nanny tracker post about it not being accurate on long runs due to numbers behind the comma.

Yes, it does have a slight inaccuracy for large runs due to how Mindark reports shrapnel value. I'll be fixing that in the next version.

As an example, in my current run I've looted:

417,797,594 Shrapnel
Whereas the Value is reported as 41,752.0766 PED.

Which is a difference of 27.7 PED which is under-reported, or 0.0004% error in it's calculation.

Hi, everyone

I would also like to show you my last returns, because I am slowly desperate

Setup: BP-65 (L) + Mayhem Amp (overamped)
Looter Level: 54
Max Prof: 80
Grinding around 14-16 hours each day with this results...

Last runs:
TT spend: 24814.88
TT return: 20917.67
Return %: 84.295%

PED/token: 36.94
PED/box: 112.77
No more points, because i finish the Silver Mission 2 Days or so ago.

GL & Have fun

I’m inclined to think LootNanny wasn’t set up correctly and that is why your results are like this. I can say from track loots for a very long time you will always level out in the 85% or higher range on longer runs, never have I gone under with any weapon I used, including 0 eff weapons.

Keep in mind LootNanny is still in it’s infancy as a tracker…

Best of luck!

Back