Price Check Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope

This is a really nice question...
stats are similar to Igni 1100E as per DPS
I will probably be flamed and please dont be offended
it is 2.945 DPP and 62% Eff so it is the most "1.0" of the Mayhem named items
comparing DPP and EFF (itis a bit less powerful, i see it really close to EP57 catalyser and Macmahon vengeance
i would say 15 to 20k tier zero and no clues of how hard is to tier it up
this is what for stats i think is the comaprable items price.

then... it has an insane low Decay that is like Modmerc and imk2
it is rare item and a piece of history in the game
but i look only at the numbers
no intention to offend a weapon that is the history of Entropai.

I would say at least double that. The crit chance increase is sure to add a bit of value, depending on your ring setup.

[EDITED: this post reflect a misunderstadning with Katie. we both say 30k upgraded, i understood he was meaning 30k at tier 0]

my bad i considered to be capped there. but Katie is right. Viceroy, this gun and can be easy to cap critical, good point
that adds ? 1% damage so can rise DPP to 2.98.
adding 5 tier? it arrives to 50 60k <--- was 30k upgraded
i would not pay it but probably someone would ... we saw all the prices recently

Last edited:
my bad i considered to be capped there. but Katie is right. Viceroy, this gun and can be easy to cap critical, good point
that adds ? 1% damage so can rise DPP to 2.98.
adding 5 tier? it arrives to 50 60k
i would not pay it but probably someone would ... we saw all the prices recently
I dont know what have you been drinking but putting a 68.5 dps / 62.2 eff weapon on a 50-60k its like 200m autoloot combo of that nuts guy.

You are confusing the weapon with this one

I'd say atleast double of what you paid :)

for the avoidance of doubt i consider it about 25 to 30k as i said in first post.
i was considering Katie calculations adn those lead to 50k and i find that price
totally non coherent with the tool.

for the avoidance of doubt i consider it about 25 to 30k as i said in first post.
i was considering Katie calculations adn those lead to 50k and i find that price
totally non coherent with the tool.
I meant double of 15k 😄

Back