Info: Mayhem Token Trader UL items

Status
Did anyone made some calculations about how much would you save using the Mayhem Extender P25?
There are many ppl using L armatrix weapons and i was curious about the savings using one of those.

Did anyone made some calculations about how much would you save using the Mayhem Extender P25?
There are many ppl using L armatrix weapons and i was curious about the savings using one of those.
that's why i said in one of my posts that would be great from MA to give each item that we cannot get access a(L) version for tests

i just did for 2 cases
case a: armatrix MU 120% (series 10....65)
case b: armatrix MU 140% (series 70 with redulite)
to calculate the breakeven i used a cost of p25 with token at 1 ped and rare at 6000 ped total 27000 ped
Armatrix SLUG is made 7.5% of weapon and 92.5% of ammo so the MU is impacting only on 7.5% of slug value.
quick answer: to recoup the cost of p25 you need to shot 9.000.000 PED of a 120% MU armatrix
and you need to shot 4.500.000 PED of 140% mu armatrix (decay+ammo+repair of P25

MAYHEM P25MU
Extends Dura
25%​
Armatrix TT100,00
Total Decay avail125,00
Markup of Arm
140%​
Markup w/P25
32%​
slug comp. TT
7,50%​
( 92,5% is ammo)
Slug comp. MU
9,900%​
Slug cost w/p25
102,40%​
slug cost w/o
103,00%​
lesser cost
0,60%​
Cost of P2527.000
ped to shot4.500.000

Forgive me I dropped out of college when I was 15 but what does slug stand for?

A round bullet larger than buckshot :)

every tiume i fire a bullet i pay both weapon decay anbd cells burned... in the specific caswe of armatrix the composition is fixed 7.5 is decay 92.5 is ammo
for all series and for all kind of weapon

so a 120% armatrix pay markup just on the weapon decay part because cells are TT
a 120% MU impacts on each bullet i fire as (7.5% * 120%)+ 92.5%
for a"average joe" gamer that fires 100k ped a month it takes 4 year to recoup a p25 cost
if you shot Grundhouses or BP80 perf maybe there is a point...
with 2x rare used for it i would rather get after some more grinding a weapon, also a small one, and avoid Armatrix MU immediately with a 2.0

@Msturlese Did you also consider taking into account that you currently can get P20(L) for ~106% MU?

It would seem that your PED savings on the first 20/25% would only be 6% (savings compared to Extender P20(L)), and the remaining 5% at full MU of the weapon. Of course you could utilize damage enhancers at higher tiers for longer and achieve higher tiers than the P20, but discussing just the PED saved.

@ mastaJ... that was not part of the question posed.
Let us examine the saving of a P25 against a P20(L) then.....

to have a benefit (stop paying MU) for a p25 toward a (L) P20
you need to CYCLE USING ARMATRIX 21.6m ped or 15m ped depending on series :)

i will add a personal comment line.... Mayhem extenders are useless crap just like Azuros and ring.

MUcomb. MUComb-.MU
Item MU
120%​
120,00%​
140%​
140,00%​
P20(L)
106%​
117,67%​
106%​
134,33%​
P25 mayhem
100%​
116,00%​
100%​
132,00%​
P25 vs P20
1,67%​
2,33%​
On Bullet
0,125%​
0,175%​
BEP27.00021.600.00015.428.571

i will add a personal comment line.... Mayhem extenders are useless crap just like Azuros and ring.

Many players plays for years and years on low budget, having fun, not interested to go higher mobs, higher cost etc, he is doing ok killing punys and small mobs across planets, thats ok, for them, it would be a great gun the Azuro, but the 4 rare is pretty much kills it.
The adjusted for 2 rares are ok, they can be lucky and win 2 rare from boxes from opening few time to time, the 4 augmented is really hard.

But for example in my mind the LP-40 is the same category now, if you have more IQ than rare token, you just dont take lp-40 anymore, 4 rare not worth it, you need a few more normal tokens that is very easy to get now, and take LR60, BP70, BC80 instead, or LP100 and than another at next year.

Extender could worth it, but they are not for armatrix guns.
Peoples with armatrix and a rare, should take an amp when somebody looking to buy a vendor pull, and buy an UL gun instead from the price.

Extender is more like a 75% effi amp for normal effi melee weapons without ammo use, as that is decay only, that 25% part of cost of use would be 75% effi instead of ~55%
Would be a secondary amp on such a melee weapon.
Ofc in my eyes its not worth it, i would rather again just sell an amp and buy something better, but the item itself have a use.

Also could be interesting for hunters who want to sleep a bit more between 2 repairs :)

Last edited:
So now that all 10 Nano Blade modified were sold, i wonder if they will replenish the vendor.

-1 Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 5 :p

i think he is a "Vixen gear" serious grindr that want to finish "the color of envy" 400k kills chain
i do hope that it is not removed in RT codex. that is "The Mission"
i think it should deserve an achievement pretty much like "Leroyyyyy"....
i would propose "Shy....no more!"

ok why no doa mayhem is taken yet? are they so bad?

Bp110 has better range and cost 1 rare less than doa....

Do you think we'll see a time where the Mayhem Token Trader is restocked with new different gear? Additional weapons we haven't seen yet?

Status
Back