Mayhem Token trader

Msturlese

Stalker
Society
Dirty Dingos
Marco Killy Stur
I never looked into this token trader....
let's see what is available
8 LB50 swords 1p 48k M (i sold mien at 30k , same price as i purchaed it 1 month ago) 1 P 48k M
9 SB90 knifes 1p 88k M
1 LP100 1p 117k M
10 BP110 1p 110k M
10 LP120 1p 110k M
8 BP130 1p 120k M

I try to value items based on the RAW PED OBTAINABLE and not by market demand and supply
that absorbs the difference between that value and the trading balue.

caluclation is based on a Mtoken value of 0.5 PED that is coherent with 10 M token per 1 pill sold at 5 PED
that means if 10 M token are 5 ped (devastim 10mg hyperstim 10mg and such) 1 M token is 0.5 ped.

Here the thing become curious......
case 1. LB50 .... 48k Mtoken (24.000 Ped) sold at 30k (i purchased it and sold for same value,
on request i can give names but we all saw it advertised) means a P token is valued 6.000 Ped
for this specific weapon

Case 2. BC30 rifle. (out of stock, 1 P 26k M) i am sure a friend paid 24.000 for that.... 13.000 of M token
and the difference is tha value attrivbuted to market to that P token.... 11.000 ped

Case 3: LR 60 (been told recently traded for 55.000 Ped... 2 P token 70.000 M token that is 35.000
PED for the M and again 20.000 for 2 P (10.000 PED each one)

Case 3: (just hypotetic) BP110 LP120 (same cost) 55.000 as per Mtokens,,,, i am sure would NOT
sell for 66.000 PED ( that is the same token used to get the LB50 and the BC30....)

Case 4: BP 70 (MANUFACTURE COST) 2P and 90.000 Token : at the rates above it come out
45.000 + 20.000 = 65.000 PED (unsold at last live auctiona t 145.000).... the 80.000 PED OVER
manifacture cost are the rarity premium paid from demand and supply

case 5: LP40 2 P 45.000 M 20.000+22500 = 42.500 PED ... here premium is evebn BIger than
the one on BP 70, seems a Unicorn weapon that make u win even if u cant shot :)

Case 6: Hedoc mayhem adjusted i sold mine for 1600 PED.... 1P token 4000 M token
it is passing hand UNDER THE VALUE OF TOKEN REQUIRED.... 2000 ped of M and at least
based on teh Poor LB50 at 6000 .... (as you can see there are 25 ins tock no one exchange for it
was dropped in instance as told me the guy that traded it for a Sword of avout 1500 ped value

All the above was to infere the value of a Ptoken that in my very humble opinion has a consensus
of 10.000 PED and an M token that (evidence of Pills market ) is per se valued 0.5 ped

MA is many things but for sure is not Santa Claus..... if some items require more token it is because
for some reason i do not understand (i am a noob, just a number cruncher) are better

i am not winning a Ptoken, so its is just an exercise, but i would go for Lp100 or BP130
to exchange... in EU if ti cost mroe its generally better.

Market price is nothat thing, also in stock market the ACTUAL value of a stock has few to do
with company value.
i think that for many items in game actual value has nothing to to with real value.
it is JUST expression of supply and demand. sometime it overvalues, some undervalues.
poor LB50 is penalized, probabaly because of being melee.

This brings me directly to teh last conclusions (MA is not Santa and is not incoherent)

look efficiencty of Pistols in mayhem trader

BP70 92.5%
BC80 88%
LP100 84%
BP110 79.5%
lp120 65%
BP130 65.5%

can you spot it. ? i see something intersting well i see the PROOF that LOOTER+EFF are combined
being looter (roughly) HALF of level of the hunter...........
welll i am spoling already too much
let someone else go forward.....

lets say that over level 140 all weapons are the same :)

with that in view a high eff weapon is MORE useful at lower levels than at higher ones.....
due to (as in many other threads is stated) looter compesnate for it......

open to receive flames
marco

Last edited:
The maths look about right... on the pricing.

overpriced because of words in selling threads, such as “ Game Changing & Profit Making”

pay your peds for hyped buzz word efficiency.

“A fool and his money are easily parted”, do the maths!!

Last edited:
Well, it looks like you found quite a lot of stuff there while people saying the trader is empty :))
I wish I could buy pills at 5per. Sometimes you can, but only when the supply is bigger than the demand. Oh, can you spot it? I said supply and demand :D
There are a lot of ppl that don't care about eco/effi or their money. These people usually hof way more often but also have little hope for being sustainable long term (profitable throughout the year). This is also subjective, some are fine with making even 10 ped a month, some are happy with 20k+.

I would hope people don't buy stuff because of the buzzwords, like rick did, but in the end the demand makes the prices really, some buy a weapon to loose less, some buy a weapon to make more weapons like it or they buy a swine for phat loot, some buy for status, some buy to remember the golden days... fact is there aren't any weapons for sale...
If ppl sell pills at 6ped, it doesn't mean everyone has 120k tokens and ptokens laying around in storage, this also should go in the calculations u did, but some other stuff and that proof thingy should be taken out, it doesn't prove anything the fact that MA doesn't put huge effi on v high dps weapons. They did for one item and that dagger is the best thing in the game since the beginning.

To me it's saying something else, but it is wishful thinking on my behalf. That in future MA will part ways between efficiency and economy and make them two separate ways with very few intersections (perfected lp40, unique dagger etc).

That being said, I honestly don't understand how people still have the courage to pay these prices after 2013 and, respectively 2017,

interesting points. i agree on many (i stated it is a raw ped exercise without supply ahnd demand included, it is done to understand the rarity component price)

well.. i am too low looter to have some data. we need opinion of 80 looter ppl (140+ probably) that can confirm or deny that a "2.0" weapon make any difference for tehm (apart DPP effect

if you can wait enough i work to add 46 looter level and add a field test :)

Regarding the cost-to-kill of a weapon...
no specific monster is named, we speak of raw HP taken off (base life+regen)

1.000.000 HP daily kills (about 3000 ped cycled per day)
3 DPP vs 3.30 DPP
1.000.000 HP @ 3.0 DPP = 3.333,33 Ped
1.000.000 HP @ 3.3 DPP = 3.030,30 Ped

saving 303 ped every million HP kills (yes a handful of items has even more)

yearly effect: 303 * 365 = 110.000 saved ped on ammo
that means not at all sure gain , the less you spend the smaller is the multiplier seed)
means can get more instances with same money, more "ticket for a good multiplier"

we think to the weapon, but many things affect the DPP
first of all Critical rate... 5% cap on rings
then there is 15% from imperium armor on damage
there is 20% from rage25
there is 15% from rings

such a setup is another 5% * (15+15+20) = 2.5% costant DPP increase....
brings it from 3.0 to 3*1.025 = 3.075 and 1m hp/3.075 = 3252, saving 80 ped per day
that is 29.500 per year.

Why i use 3.0 ? well my old mentor told me to use 3 as a proxy for DPP and
more or less is the same for all weapons apart FEN and Mayhem.

So a Mayhem weapons cycling 3k ped per day give a 9k ped per month "advantage"
but if mob has no MU to extract.... it make you just "loose less" (important too)

the DPP component pays for itself on a statistical base in 8 month to 1 year
so mayhem items are not bad nor i dare to say they are

This is RAW DPP .... then there is DECAY of weapon (marginal but is impacting)

i am still on the EWE41 but at level 100 i would use a EWE40 mil for 40k
instead that a mayhem 70 pistol at 140k hoping that i can fill the gap of
saved ammo with a good choice of the MU carrying monster.
if a bP70 would cost 70k of course i would pay for sure 30% more
to obtain those benefit that are amortized in 6 month.

i wonder what will arrive with the 20 year anniiversary "TWEN" event

That being said, I honestly don't understand how people still have the courage to pay these prices after 2013 and, respectively 2017,
You're confusing the stock market with these tools :D

interesting points
You need to do some reading, then stop making false assumptions, THEN do some testing.

Probably around 10 players around 80 looter and above. Loot is payed according to cost, not dpp, as of loot 2.0,since 2017.

I do think that i have communication problems
either my english is too poor or i use a wording that is not eh EU lingo.....

i wrote what u underline in the above post.....

that means not at all sure gain , the less you spend the smaller is the multiplier seed)

The "Randomizer" in based on the quantity of money spent to kill monster
and a higher DPP (consequantly) is not a reason to make more profit)

i better stop here. no flames intended.
will study more (teh language)

You're confusing the stock market with these tools :D

No, I am not. I understand your optimism, but adj fap used to be 40k.

No, I am not. I understand your optimism, but adj fap used to be 40k.

You are. It has nothing to do with the optimism, it has to do with playing the game, the right way.
These are tools that make you money IF you do things right. I got my gun last summer and it payed for itself already plus tier mats til 10. I don't give a shit what it's gonna be worth in 10 years if I can produce 20 items like it in that time. Don't buy on of these guns to do daily missions or look cool in towns.
Those who put the adj faps to work got their money back really quick.

If you are buying items in the hopes they will be worth much more, you claim to be an investor but you really are a gambler. I'm none of the two, never been, never tried.

The "Randomizer" in based on the quantity of money spent to kill monster
and a higher DPP (consequantly) is not a reason to make more profit)

i better stop here. no flames intended.
will study more (teh language)

No flaming going on in this thread. At lest so far haha.
And it's quite OK, you learn, others will too, and so will I.

DPP helps with loot composition. In short you get less shrapnel from mobs. But this means you will spend less to kill same mob, but you will also get less, proportionally according to your setup's efficiency and your looter level. Big DPP means cheaper rolls.
The fact that MA didn't put high efficiency on LP120 is because it's considered an event gun I guess and it would be way too powerful to have that DPS and very high efficiency and have many laying around in a token trader.

Lower DPP might get you more globals but it doesn't mean it will be better for you long term because low DPP often comes with low efficiency as well and that means less tt return overall, but yes, more globals.
The real game begins after you understand the globals and the HOFs are irrelevant in the long term...

Realy?? Only 10 people in game have 80+ lvl?
If you want to find out the real number, don't create a poll, instead go on EL.com, and get the top hunters list and go ahead and ask each of them.
I haven't done that, it's an assumption and I can be wrong, but the number is much more close to 10 than to 140. And to be fait, I only had in mind the grinders, not those who bought skill to get there. (nothing wrong with that, I support 2k% MU on ESI :D )

All the above was to infere the value of a Ptoken that in my very humble opinion has a consensus
of 10.000 PED and an M token that (evidence of Pills market ) is per se valued 0.5 ped
at these "prices" I'll have the LP-120 for 65k please...

Back