Mayhem tokens

None of this shit about items or tokens or mark up or any other RCE game bull shit matters to those of us who "invested" heavily in this game to be able to compete and can't because of the fucking lag.

Fuck your fucking game of lag MA! :cussing:

None of this shit about items or tokens or mark up or any other RCE game bull shit matters to those of us who "invested" heavily in this game to be able to compete and can't because of the fucking lag.

Fuck your fucking game of lag MA! :cussing:

yeah i can agree that the lag is still probably an even bigger concern than how the token system works :(

which you obviously didn't do in the first place ! wtf :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
i don't care who's behind or in front of your computer but since you are willing to go to such lenghts of placing bets and stuff... delusional at this point. as you can read, you're the only one who i cannot have a constructive discussion in here (and again, this is proven in MANY MANY other threads; don't get me wrong i admire a troll that never confesses he is one in the first place; you would be a fool at this point to try and prove otherwise; honestly i would have continued with the same dedication and condescendence that you had in your first reply if i was you coz there are some replies here that make you softer... aw... cute and fluffy i just want to hug you).

i appologize to the other people here with which i could have a constructive conversation on the event and how it's going so far and got a bit sidetracked

cheers!

You might not care about who is behind my pc but you keep implying you know something and you are not willing to risk and reveal the information.I believe in this situation there are only 2 options:
1-You either don't bring it up in every conversation at the end of your posts since that's not valid information and it might cause serious irreversible damage.
2-accept my proposal all the way if you are a man of your words and accept the risk and the cost in order to find the truth (if this is what you are looking for)
I am easily going to predict your answer since its extremely hard for you to pick number2.
Also I think its fair to draw some conclusion if you are not going to pick number 2 is that you are the one trolling this tread since there is nothing to conclude after 5 pages of personal attacks.
Obviously you might move the subject in another area so you can push more questions and another type of personal attacks which is extremely easy when you have nothing to lose.
I still believe you owe public apologies to all the other Romanians.

Mtokens are extras, like strongboxes, you can cash in on a side.

If you are never going to get Ptokens, you can still at least liquidate Mtokens for peds. Placing 1 place after rewards isnt a total failure from now on.

I did few runs, but lag is just horrible. It's interesting I don't get shooting/tool lag, but I can't move around, getting teleported back all the time.

3 runs, ~1mil damage, 1 Mtoken looted in FFA1. ~95% TT return, probably 100%+ with points/boxes sold.

The whole messi trolling every single post is getting so 2016 though. I mean if you are that frustrated or disappointed, take some time off. Maybe go play some Overwatch, kinda fits your mental age, the cartoony teenager crap that game is :laugh:

The whole messi trolling every single post is getting so 2016 though. I mean if you are that frustrated or disappointed, take some time off. Maybe go play some Overwatch, kinda fits your mental age, the cartoony teenager crap that game is :laugh:

Thanks for your thoughts of me playing Overwatch.Your last post about me playing overwatch was more like I am so 2016 playing overwatch when the cool kids was playing it so this bring us to a contradiction in your proposal.
If I am going to play some overwatch then some other trolls might think I've quit the game or I am in the process of doing so so yet again there's a contradiction.
Bottom line is no matter what I'm doing or not doing something can be pulled out of the context and use it against me because why not.Free hate with no proof or solid information is the way to deal with things in EU and not only.
Usually weak people does this since as I have said in my previous posts.When you have nothing to lose trolls like you and others can easily invade the forums and there is no repercussion.
On a side note I think your trolls are good sometimes .I don't feel offended.

You might not care about who is behind my pc but you keep implying you know something and you are not willing to risk and reveal the information.I believe in this situation there are only 2 options:
1-You either don't bring it up in every conversation at the end of your posts since that's not valid information and it might cause serious irreversible damage.
2-accept my proposal all the way if you are a man of your words and accept the risk and the cost in order to find the truth (if this is what you are looking for)
I am easily going to predict your answer since its extremely hard for you to pick number2.
Also I think its fair to draw some conclusion if you are not going to pick number 2 is that you are the one trolling this tread since there is nothing to conclude after 5 pages of personal attacks.
Obviously you might move the subject in another area so you can push more questions and another type of personal attacks which is extremely easy when you have nothing to lose.
I still believe you owe public apologies to all the other Romanians.
Five pages of personal attacks he says bwuahahahahaha! IF THAT WAS TRUE, what about a whole forum containing your crap. Look at what others replied concerning the OP and then check back at your stuff.

Oh and i choose option number....um... 3! Which is who is behind and in front of your PC? Maybe even a 4th option: are you really playing on your PC?!

On-topic, it would seem that comparing my results with 3 other friends who played a couple of rounds in the same or similar category, we get similar or quite different results in tt gains and tokens. We have 2 cases with horrible tt gain (under 70% not including boxes which is a bit irrelevant since they dropped in small numbers). Meah... Blame it on lootius so far i guess.

Thanks for your thoughts of me playing Overwatch.Your last post about me playing overwatch was more like I am so 2016 playing overwatch when the cool kids was playing it so this bring us to a contradiction in your proposal.
If I am going to play some overwatch then some other trolls might think I've quit the game or I am in the process of doing so so yet again there's a contradiction.
Bottom line is no matter what I'm doing or not doing something can be pulled out of the context and use it against me because why not.Free hate with no proof or solid information is the way to deal with things in EU and not only.
Usually weak people does this since as I have said in my previous posts.When you have nothing to lose trolls like you and others can easily invade the forums and there is no repercussion.
On a side note I think your trolls are good sometimes .I don't feel offended.

The thing is, your trolling is not funny, you are not funny. You are just laughable. Sad, pathetic.

New players would check Top hunters and thinking "I could hunt like messi someday". You could be like, a role model for new hunters (something you said about your mentor), or something...

Instead you are just a pathetic little disappointed prick. Good luck trolling, it's all the skill you will ever have besides swiping visa.

Last edited:
Five pages of personal attacks he says bwuahahahahaha! IF THAT WAS TRUE, what about a whole forum containing your crap. Look at what others replied concerning the OP and then check back at your stuff.

Oh and i choose option number....um... 3! Which is who is behind and in front of your PC? Maybe even a 4th option: are you really playing on your PC?!

I guess we could not conclude nothing on this part and I assume its over since you did not pick 1 or 2.

On-topic, it would seem that comparing my results with 3 other friends who played a couple of rounds in the same or similar category, we get similar or quite different results in tt gains and tokens. We have 2 cases with horrible tt gain (under 70% not including boxes which is a bit irrelevant since they dropped in small numbers). Meah... Blame it on lootius so far i guess.

So you have different results and you already drew some conclusions with your basic experience in the hunting field but you are thinking the game is not fair to you and not for a second thinking that maybe your tools using are inferior to your friends and if that's not the case maybe you should think that maybe your turnover might not be the same.Also you mentioned couple of rounds.Isn't that tiny large sample?
Interesting you are referring tt returns.What that has to do with looting tokens/boxes/shiny stuff ?Do you have any developer note I can read when looting event goods your tt returns are diminished?I'd love to read something I can't tackle.
You bring lootious in a debate.Serious?How about some hard facts when I read it I have no other option than agree with it?
Who the fuck is lootious? Is he a developer I can read his official posts?
No.It all in your mind and all are personal beliefs and you think something is wrong with the game.
How about learn the game and its mechanics.Read developer notes since the beginning of the game even if some of them might have expired or no longer apply now.Its good for history of it and you might subtract some valuable information on how Mindark works.

Also I hope you are playing by Mindark rules and not your own rules.That would be crucial mistake.
If there is someone to be blame its just you and yourself.I said it for the 100th time in this forum.You are the only one responsible for your results in this game period.

The thing is, your trolling is not funny, you are not funny. You are just laughable. Sad, pathetic.

New players would check Top hunters and thinking "I could hunt like messi someday". You could be like, a role model for new hunters, or something...

Instead you are just a pathetic little disappointed prick. Good luck trolling, it's all the skill you will ever have besides swiping visa.

At least 1 of them said a good thing about me.
I take your attack as a positive one.
Thanks

so did anyone figure out yet what the Modified Mayhem Token is used for?

I guess we could not conclude nothing on this part and I assume its over since you did not pick 1 or 2.

So you have different results and you already drew some conclusions with your basic experience in the hunting field but you are thinking the game is not fair to you and not for a second thinking that maybe your tools using are inferior to your friends and if that's not the case maybe you should think that maybe your turnover might not be the same.Also you mentioned couple of rounds.Isn't that tiny large sample?
Interesting you are referring tt returns.What that has to do with looting tokens/boxes/shiny stuff ?Do you have any developer note I can read when looting event goods your tt returns are diminished?I'd love to read something I can't tackle.
You bring lootious in a debate.Serious?How about some hard facts when I read it I have no other option than agree with it?
Who the fuck is lootious? Is he a developer I can read his official posts?
No.It all in your mind and all are personal beliefs and you think something is wrong with the game.
How about learn the game and its mechanics.Read developer notes since the beginning of the game even if some of them might have expired or no longer apply now.Its good for history of it and you might subtract some valuable information on how Mindark works.

Also I hope you are playing by Mindark rules and not your own rules.That would be crucial mistake.
If there is someone to be blame its just you and yourself.I said it for the 100th time in this forum.You are the only one responsible for your results in this game period.
And still you're reffering to things i actualy didn't say, you're just making exagerated conclusions about things i mentioned. Unlike you, i am not forced to make a living out of this game and i still have plenty of fun treating it as a survival game (a concept beyond your imagination from what insightful stuff you write here and everywhere). As a translation which you don't even deserve, i was just making a comparison between players that we actualy share real results and have nothing to hide between us and trying to figure out a good way of tackling the event; at no point during or after the event we expect riches. It us and many others that you should be thankful to for your return actualy since we are not striving for fortune but just survival.

And still you're reffering to things i actualy didn't say, you're just making exagerated conclusions about things i mentioned. Unlike you, i am not forced to make a living out of this game and i still have plenty of fun treating it as a survival game (a concept beyond your imagination from what insightful stuff you write here and everywhere).

Again you bring this discussion as previously pointed into another subject.Living by playing this game.Its fantastic.
None force you to do anything however you feel the need to bring this into our debate for no reason.
So as you said you play for fun then why are you bring in this debate the tt returns and the fact you are not pleased with the results.If you are having fun why not being happy and you feel the need to constantly attack the person and not the ideas.Something is not adding up.Please be more clear.

As a translation which you don't even deserve, i was just making a comparison between players that we actualy share real results and have nothing to hide between us and trying to figure out a good way of tackling the event; at no point during or after the event we expect riches. It us and many others that you should be thankful to for your return actualy since we are not striving for fortune but just survival.

Maybe its just me but I don't believe any of the "real" results who are being public on the forum.I have no way to verify the information.I have no way to verify if the person have an interest of misleading the information or if its the case their employees steal the peds.
So don't bring this in the debate because it doesn't stand.
I am not willing to thank to everyone for playing the game I am a player just like any other.I've started under the same circumstances the game like any other.I haven't got things for free.I don't receive special treatment.
I've like to believe I've earned them step by step understanding the way things works and put the right investment and risk where my mouth is.You are not in the position of judging that if you can't take the same risks.
Just because I do well in the game or you think I do well it doesn't mean I should be thankfull to you.Because you did nothing directly to me to improve my situation.You just imply here that I am an uber and just because of that I steal your money. false.It doesn't stand.
I surely have a lot of people to thank in this game who actually helped me when I needed the most.I will not count them here or post their names.
Don't point others for your failures.Its all your hand to be whoever you want to be in this game.

wrt. my hunting log, up to anyone to trust it or not - just some arguments
* there is my word on returns being posted being true, the ones had dealings with me know that I am up for it
* posting excellent returns for almost 2 years would not make sense if I just wanted to whine
* tt wise returns are easy to verify just by looking at the ingame globals, this covers both stealing and misleading information as the results are posted day by day multiple runs per day
* my shooters have no interest to bankrupt me as it is most of their income which is gone if we stop
* have often added MU from last year or long time sales, which would be nonsense if I was just trying to whine
about returns

actions speak volumes, think you have shown enough by the talks I listened in while in hogs, your ways in forum and recent sale + covertly buying of the helloween mayhem sword prize to know what kind of person you are

imho really cannot trust anyone who is in the same boat as linzey, as of his close relations to MA he thinks are ok and the lithuanian scum he hangs around with
Maybe its just me but I don't believe any of the "real" results who are being public on the forum.I have no way to verify the information.I have no way to verify if the person have an interest of misleading the information or if its the case their employees steal the peds.

Again you bring this discussion as previously pointed into another subject.Living by playing this game.Its fantastic.
None force you to do anything however you feel the need to bring this into our debate for no reason.
So as you said you play for fun then why are you bring in this debate the tt returns and the fact you are not pleased with the results.If you are having fun why not being happy and you feel the need to constantly attack the person and not the ideas.Something is not adding up.Please be more clear.

So don't bring this in the debate because it doesn't stand.
I am not willing to thank to everyone for playing the game I am a player just like any other.I've started under the same circumstances the game like any other.I haven't got things for free.I don't receive special treatment.
I've like to believe I've earned them step by step understanding the way things works and put the right investment and risk where my mouth is.You are not in the position of judging that if you can't take the same risks.
Just because I do well in the game or you think I do well it doesn't mean I should be thankfull to you.Because you did nothing directly to me to improve my situation.You just imply here that I am an uber and just because of that I steal your money. false.It doesn't stand.
I surely have a lot of people to thank in this game who actually helped me when I needed the most.I will not count them here or post their names.
Don't point others for your failures.Its all your hand to be whoever you want to be in this game.

You're such an idiot and proving it publicly so that everyone can see :))) if I said something about returns it doesn't mean that I also complained about it (another concept that blows your mind).
Have you seen cock (the bird I mean of course) magic before? It is truly spectacular! Especially since you have so many mice and monitors to play with that you constantly come back to this thread to say stuff that is totally worthless. Or is STILL not your turn at the PC? Oink oink

Back to topic - yes, it's lowish.

For 1252 PED of globals in FFA we have 3 tokens to show. Not sure what to do with those. :laugh:

On the other hand, I didn't expect to loot any.

Last edited:
Back to topic - yes, it's lowish.

For 1252 PED of globals in FFA we have 3 tokens to show. Not sure what to do with those. :laugh:

On the other hand, I didn't expect to loot any.

They drop alot more frequent inthe soloinstance.

Reactions: Meg
In my first weekend of MM I have over 200 tokens and already used a few for some pills.

You're such an idiot and proving it publicly so that everyone can see :))) if I said something about returns it doesn't mean that I also complained about it (another concept that blows your mind).
Have you seen cock (the bird I mean of course) magic before? It is truly spectacular! Especially since you have so many mice and monitors to play with that you constantly come back to this thread to say stuff that is totally worthless. Or is STILL not your turn at the PC? Oink oink

I will point once again at 7 pages of your personal attacks.When are you going to stop?Bring some ideas into your debate if you have something to say.
You might not have complained about your results but when you feel the need to post them in a debate it means it is something you can't miss out to check.You have to spend time to actually verify that.You track it.I could just aswell might think you might have trust issues mindark is stealing your peds who knows.Most people track their returns on various reasons which I am not going to post here all I heard but obviously I can assume a lot.
I have never tracked my results and I will never do that.Its irrelevant in my gameplay.
Fantastic now you know how many monitors I have in my room.Do you use some crystals to predict the future as well?Are you a medium or some next level Nostradamus? I could predict something for your health if you want to play the dirty game.
Yes its always me behind the pc.Want to check that?Want the truth ?Ready to take the risk?Feeling prepared to back up your words?
I stand up near all my words and I am prepared to lose when its the case.Are you?
Show me who's the troll now.

Okay... so in case this topic hasn't derailed beyond repair... and anyone actually cares.

I did a (really crappy) run in cat 6 that took me 7 cycles (don't ask please) so 1 cat 6 hog, 7 cat6 hisp, and 140 cat 6 daikiba. I looted 18 M tokens and 14 xmas strong boxes.

That's just one run though. But I'm guessing it will be give or take that.

Solo gives me an avg. of 10 Tokens / run.. additional the daily bonus every 12? hours.. so should be possible to buy a pill a day

without killing the boss, 215 tokens in 32 hours spent with unenhanced imk2
so like 50 tokens/8 hour working day
They drop alot more frequent inthe soloinstance.

I gave up without even completing a single instance. I selected the Solo level I thought was optimal for my DPS, but it wouldn't let me, saying my professional standing was too high. I then chose the next level up, and it wouldn't let me, saying my health was too high. So I chose the level above THAT, and ended up shooting mobs that were barely down to 3/4 health before they started chowing down on my armor.

Such an obvious scheme to make my particular Mayhem instances as INEFFICIENT as possible is not worth my efforts or PED drain.

Yet another Mayhem I won't be contributing to, I don't need no worthless freakin' shiny scintillating stars.

I gave up without even completing a single instance. I selected the Solo level I thought was optimal for my DPS, but it wouldn't let me, saying my professional standing was too high. I then chose the next level up, and it wouldn't let me, saying my health was too high. So I chose the level above THAT, and ended up shooting mobs that were barely down to 3/4 health before they started chowing down on my armor.

Such an obvious scheme to make my particular Mayhem instances as INEFFICIENT as possible is not worth my efforts or PED drain.

Yet another Mayhem I won't be contributing to, I don't need no worthless freakin' shiny scintillating stars.

I support his ideas.
Mindark we need sweat event.No requirements whatsoever.The one that afk sweat the most before his will win a special tool that allows you to sweat mobs from output post while sleeping.Also it will allow you to pay electricity bill/internet directly to the provider in sweat with a special token from Mindark.

did you get beat up by a bunch of sweaters in high school or something, messi?

did you get beat up by a bunch of sweaters in high school or something, messi?

I don't find any value added if I answer to that.Let me know if you can rise some questions about the game.I might answer.

I support his ideas.
Mindark we need sweat event.No requirements whatsoever.The one that afk sweat the most before his will win a special tool that allows you to sweat mobs from output post while sleeping.Also it will allow you to pay electricity bill/internet directly to the provider in sweat with a special token from Mindark.

Nuber C0ckfart.

Back