Mayhem tokens

no problem, surely you will continue those fully enhanced runs nonstop until the time runs out
Ya. sorry, my bad. 50 token per 8 hour is indeed nearly same than 10 token per 20min :)

no problem, surely you will continue those fully enhanced runs nonstop until the time runs out

yeah. and than (afterwards) i will complain about my losings like some others do.. :laugh::laugh::cool::laugh::laugh:

if you went shooting nontaxed without enhancers, for at least 15 months in row on average losing at least 9k per month with max 1 month in plus with quite decent equipment and skills, we could discuss the matter, otherwise you are lacking the perspective
yeah. and than (afterwards) i will complain about my losings like some others do.. :laugh::laugh::cool::laugh::laugh:

I still don’t understand why people don’t like this type of MM... everytime must complain about something, somebody.
MA next event please do something that people can play for free and win expensive stuff.

I still don’t understand why people don’t like this type of MM... everytime must complain about something, somebody.
MA next event please do something that people can play for free and win expensive stuff.

I dare to suggest another idea to mindark if its not too groose for some.I'm sure Mindark can extract the core idea from the suggested and formulate an event in the same style.
I have no clue what to suggest for prizes.I leave that to your own interpretation.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/21/world-champion-masturbator_n_1163576.html

And If I may be the first to suggest the winner :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Messi91 :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Suggest the winner that's a good one :)
I find it hard to understand hows like to suggest a winner.But if that's how it works I suggest that the next president to be someone who has 155 years old.I hope I was close enough.
Have you tried to say guess or I am wrong?

I don't mind MA playing around with events to try and optimize them for the vast majority of players, but even if I could play, which because of the lag I can't, I am kind of stuck in limbo between categories with this. I have been building my HP to be able to do big game hunting, which is what I want to do. I have worked on maxing my laser pistol so I could max and get a t10 mod merc, which was the best laser pistol I could get that would allow me to grind AND compete in events. Now, my mod merc is stuck in level 7, and I am forced into level 8 because of my HP. Now, I sold my HL18 SGA to buy the Mod Merc, I probably wouldn't have done that had I known this was going to happen. The best weapon imo for cat 8 is the cdf 800, which I can't use right now because my ranged laser is only lvl 80, so even if I could afford to buy one, and wanted to, I would still not max it yet and would have to do some chipping up to get there, so I am fucked both directions. Oh well, can't win them all, can't please everyone, thats fine, I get it, I need to work harder to build my skills so they are all at lvl 120 so I can use whatever is best, if its available to buy and get my HP to a level that I can compete at the top. Imagine the investment in time and money to do that, then imagine having invested in all of that, AND YOU CAN"T PLAY BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING LAG! :cussing:

Maybe that might help explain why some of us aren't happy.

I dare to suggest another idea to mindark if its not too groose for some.I'm sure Mindark can extract the core idea from the suggested and formulate an event in the same style.
I have no clue what to suggest for prizes.I leave that to your own interpretation.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/21/world-champion-masturbator_n_1163576.html

I am not going to post anything to prove anything to anyone unless there's something to gain.

If I am accepting a bet I will make sure I always win.I don't risk without knowing.

Everything is in your hands like I always said

I could predict something for your health if you want to play the dirty game.

Go messi, I'm sure you have done your due diligence and training, winning should be easy - don't forget a mirror, keyboard and the forum as otherwise you could have troubles finishing :)

Lets all take a moment and look at Cat10 scores and see how good Messi is at actually skilled playing :v

Lets all take a moment and look at Cat10 scores and see how good Messi is at actually skilled playing :v

He probably sweated the mobs before killing them. Like his mentor teached him.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Too complex for you to understand?
I can draw a painting for you if you ask me nicely.

He probably sweated the mobs before killing them. Like his mentor teached him.

I had a great mentor.
In my first week we did The eviscerator and did beacons 39
I do appreciate his work.

if you went shooting nontaxed without enhancers, for at least 15 months in row on average losing at least 9k per month with max 1 month in plus with quite decent equipment and skills, we could discuss the matter, otherwise you are lacking the perspective

lol. u gave your money to jerks like others did and lost like others did too. why are u crying like a child? just chip out and leave when u r bored.. muhahahah :cool:

I didn't read the entire thread but to get back to what the op said, that the mayhem tokens seem to be rare. I agree.

I have hunted at least 14 hours in ffa 2 and now have 9 tokens. Not enough for the smallest pill, The smallest prize.
During an event like the "old" arkadia gold rush, by now I would have many 5 hour 100% skill pills.

Off topic: It would be great to see the planet partners (and MA) working together instead of seemingly fighting each other.

keep on buying their won prizes, paying to win lg's to your buddies linzey, messi and the lithuanians, you deserve each other :)
lol. u gave your money to jerks like others did and lost like others did too. why are u crying like a child? just chip out and leave when u r bored.. muhahahah :cool:

keep on buying their won prizes, paying to win lg's to your buddies linzey, messi and the lithuanians, you deserve each other :)

think twice :wise:... who of both of us bought more from the won prizes...:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

hmm I only recall viridian (from star though) and also receiving part for your purchase of ffa prize :) thanks!
think twice :wise:... who of both of us bought more from the won prizes...:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

hmm I only recall viridian (from star though) and also receiving part for your purchase of ffa prize :) thanks!
maybe you should visit your doctor for doing some brain-check. forgetting lots of purchases (in past) can be a first sign of some serious issue maybe..

here your last try to buy a reward.. maybe now you remind the others u got?

Hello buying [subj] pm me if you got one for sale

hush sweet german child, I did not want to hurt your obviously already hurt feelings by reminding the mk2 set that I used for 2 successful years and then sold for 2.5x the purchase price - but feel free to remind me what was your balance with the ones you bought from me among others? :)

easter ring was not an event prize, and a thread to buy a laser sight is not past but future, maybe you could use that brain check as well...

P.S.
sorry to everyone for the many off-topics, I obviously suffer from the same eastern european desease as Messi, the difference might be I can admit it is a bad feature of mine
maybe you should visit your doctor for doing some brain-check. forgetting lots of purchases (in past) can be a first sign of some serious issue maybe..

here your last try to buy a reward.. maybe now you remind the others u got?

The forum these days is more entertaining then the game. Please carry on. :popcorn:

Back