ME NERF in X 100~~

but surely thats all that matters? if the decay of your focus replacment chip has reduced by 8, then the fact it uses 8x more markup free ME than before is acedemic, no? this is quite important, because otherwise we might end up focused on the wrong issues, our attention diverted from real problems.
Why do people tend to believe it use the TT ME, it still use normal old ME
Entropedia:
First Gen Electric attack Chip III
Ammo: Synthetic Mind Essence
As compared to:
Synchronization Chip XIV
Ammo: 800 ME (checked and confirmed this minute)

And thats how I remember too from earlier today, if I'm wrong I will edit in half an hour or so.
Not that it matter in this thread particularly but I want people to understand it still use normal old school markup ME
(and nothing against you aridash, just seen it in many threads now)

Last edited:
it all comes down to the eula/tou or whatever, you agree to every time you touch the app. they can do what ever they want including changes to stuff like this.

I'm buying me from the tt now over paying a profit to useless noobs and resellers... it more then makes up for the other minor changes that came with this patch. really ma staff can come over to my apartment kick the crap outta me and its still overall... a good month =)

Why do people tend to believe it use the TT ME, it still use normal old ME

:dunce: see what i mean about not fully informed? funny because i edited to add that bit, now wish i hadnt as it rather detracts from the point. oh well.

9 * 100 = 1956

con: double ammo usage ( peds, double ammo = more weight )

old chip - 9 ME / shoot, sib,
damage balanced before mobs hp and regen nerf - today you need a lot more shoots to kill mob , before L ..

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

9 * 100 = 1956 ? = same damage as before

nerfed chip - 1956 ME / shot, no sib any more

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

9 * 100 = 1956 ? = same damage as before

whats the new decay and the old? the change from below average to above average could be 5-20pec difference.

whats the new decay and the old? the change from below average to above average could be 5-20pec difference.

Decay now is about 5 - 6 pec per shoot.
Probably 5 pec but i didnt test on long hunt.
Dont know old decay. Maybe someone can find it on entropedia old data ?

Back